1-10....is Axl Full of Sh$#

discoduckglue

I was going to make a long complex topic, but meh its not my call.

Its simple , what do the fans think.

Is Axl an honest guy who says what he thinks and means what he says, or is he FOS. Is it a mix of both??

My opinion has changed over the years , I look back at rants against his family and CLAIMS about abuse brought up in therapy as lame excuses....therapy that nowadays seems to be almost completely disregarded by modern psychology as just another example of excuses and using people close to him to blame for his own bad behaviour.

Things like saying Slash is to blame for everything like not wanting to make an appetite for destruction type album in 94-96....I mean is that even vaguely believable??

Is Bucket leaving really responsible for the no show in rio??

Is "absolutely" really the word for a 06 release??

Was it honest to publucly slag Izzy during the 02 tour ?? and claim he was basically useless, when he wrote the bulk of the illusion albums??

Did he really not know his management had set up a tour of europe in 2001 or 2002 (I forget)

I know this is a bitch fest and I could give a ZILLION more examples, but itsa hard to defend the guy anymore and I for one am a little sick of him blaming his family, band,police,security,fans etc etc etc for all his screw ups.

Oh God not another one :anger:

Is that what your dad said???

Sorry,

seriously though, are fans meant to be happy right now?

and its beyond the new album not being released as promised the guy talks soooooo much ^%# that its almost a shame someone hasnt just pulled him into line. I do feel sorry for the girlfriends, family,fans, bandmates, friens and everyone else he has attempted to blame. Its pathetic

I am aware that this is a massive bitch, but hey, Im a longtime fan of the MUSIC. I always will be. As far as the man though, well.....

I know this is a bitch fest

Then why post it?

i for one am a little sick of him blaming his family, band,police,security,fans etc etc etc for all his screw ups.

i for one am sick of seeing people talk about my favorite singer like they are involved in his life personally and that his decisions somehow affects their lives and he's just this terrible terrible guy.

your posts are worthless.

I love Axl because his music has touched my life. I dont give a shit who he blames his problems on, its not my problem.

I didn't answer you'r questions because it's nothing that someone else hasn't already said. If you want to be taken seriously act like an adult and start a topic that is original!

1-10 discoduckglue is a fuck-tard

YOU DECIDE!

umm yes he is :)

And is there ANY relevant point of discussion about a band that CANT release music in over a decade thats actually worth talking about??????

Can you name 5 new interesting NEW GNR topics worth talking about please????????? Id be very interested in talking about new GNR stuff if I could.

Anyway I am actually very interested in anyone that has relevant points of view, especially on regression therapy, which many people I used to knoe were very enamored by but I very rarely hear of this technique any more.

Is it discredited or still practiced??

because it does appear that Axl did PUBLICLY slam lots of people for the type of behaviour that he actually inflicts on others....eg sexual and voilent abuse

I love Axl because his music has touched my life. I dont give a shit who he blames his problems on, its not my problem.

Well that wasn't really the topic, now was it? As I can see it the topic is this:

Is Axl an honest guy who says what he thinks and means what he says, or is he FOS. Is it a mix of both??

And I somewhat agree with discoduckglue. I've really tried to takes Axl side everything something did/didn't happen... But it's getting redicoulus. He really should take responsibility for his actions a bit more. Not just bitch about someone who "let him down".

Sure I can name you 5 new GNR topics to talk about

Frank Ferrer

Tommy Stinson

Robin Finck

Richard Fortus

Bumblefoot

Start you'r topics

BTW I am not slamming you. But it does get very boaring just to hear nothing positive.

Thats actually a really good reply.

Trouble is those topics are not relevant at all until an album is actually released.

Axl at this point IS GNR, and as the lighting rod of GNR his life is relevant. Especially when the fans CONTINUALLY either suffer due to his behaviour or even more directly get BLAMED by him , his managment or his minions(del james) for his late starts, no shows, walk offs, rumours or even worse him starting riots where innocent people actaullu get hurt.

I find them extreamly relevant since were in a situation of a newer band. I saw this band a few weeks ago and I have to say up until I SAW them and learned a little bit more about them, I really wasn't giving this new band a chance. Axl is Axl and is going to do what he wants to do we just can't change that.

I was going to make a long complex topic, but meh its not my call.

Its simple , what do the fans think.

My opinion has changed over the years , I look back at rants against his family and CLAIMS about abuse brought up in therapy as lame excuses....therapy that nowadays seems to be almost completely disregarded by modern psychology as just another example of excuses and using people close to him to blame for his own bad behaviour.

Things like saying Slash is to blame for everything like not wanting to make an appetite for destruction type album in 94-96....I mean is that even vaguely believable??

Is Bucket leaving really responsible for the no show in rio??

Is "absolutely" really the word for a 06 release??

Was it honest to publucly slag Izzy during the 02 tour ?? and claim he was basically useless, when he wrote the bulk of the illusion albums??

Did he really not know his management had set up a tour of europe in 2001 or 2002 (I forget)

I know this is a bitch fest and I could give a ZILLION more examples, but itsa hard to defend the guy anymore and I for one am a little sick of him blaming his family, band,police,security,fans etc etc etc for all his screw ups.

I am starting to think Axl is as clueless as the rest of the band in regards to the album. I would give him a 7, prior to this year, maybe a 4-5. I think he likes to think he knows what hes doing, when he really doesnt. Its sad, but true.

Until this band releases a new album EVERY member can be replaced.....do you disagree??

Anyway this is off topic.

Has Axl been honest or has he been dishonest or is he actually quire delusional??

My opinion is that he is delusional.

I personally dont believe 50% of hi versions of events, not cos I dislike him or have beef, just honestly I think he has a few mental problems where he actually blames other people.

Like I doubt very very very much the reson why he was voilent toward Erin or Steph was 'sel defence'....I mean c'mon

I doubt almost all his former friends all came to the same conclusions

I doubt his family were worse than he has been in his own adult life.

I doubt CD's release is ANYONES fault other than his own

I doubt old GNR's problems were mostly the other guys fault and that drugs were THAT responsible when the ONLY guy that prevented releases and getting on stage was Axl.

Thats my point.

He just blames everyone thats all, it gets really lame

Some of the best musicans of all time were clinically insane. Listen to Coma and tell me where you think Axl is in that equation. :)

I agree.

But then Syd Barret didnt release music for decades either and look what happened there.

PS Coma was written by Slash....and then Axl added lyrics

Some of the best musicans of all time were clinically insane. Listen to Coma and tell me where you think Axl is in that equation. :)

I agree.

But then Syd Barret didnt release music for decades either and look what happened there.

PS Coma was written by Slash....and then Axl added lyrics

My world woulda been a better example.

I by the way am apparently the only person in the world who though a whole album of fully realised heavy NIN, my world Axl songs woulda made a great album.

Defend him for what?

You first defends him and then become one of them you defended him from and solving the problem to BE the problem, when u actually don´t have an insight in his life to do neither of that.

Are u tired of defending him? Now u´re actions cause what u got tired of in first place. Ironic. Congrats! U are now in a bad circle that never ends. U created it, so I don´t feel sorry for u.