• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he got so many posts that hes account exploded :ph34r:

:D:rofl-lol:

Get in...

In the end this will be best for him.

Probably 'cause he had overtaken madison in the "post count stakes".

Username...you're next..... :ph34r:

Quality man :D

He's been around forever. Should get the guy back, if he's interested that is.

a message on myspace by AF

Well, started off in the NYC thread, told everyone 'bout how she got denied access to an afterparty or something of that sort, but was bitter toward Jarmo (HTGTH) about being let in.

And, then she raised my warning to 50%. And, yesterday, I posted that there was a problem with Cherry n' Madison, which there is. And, log on after school, and bam, banned. But, like a Smokey, can't keep me away, came through the back door with another account.

a message on myspace by AF
Well, started off in the NYC thread, told everyone 'bout how she got denied access to an afterparty or something of that sort, but was bitter toward Jarmo (HTGTH) about being let in.

And, then she raised my warning to 50%. And, yesterday, I posted that there was a problem with Cherry n' Madison, which there is. And, log on after school, and bam, banned. But, like a Smokey, can't keep me away, came through the back door with another account.

Don't know what to say.. :drevil: Damn..

Cherry and AF in recent times have disapeared, what next username and Leigh, im gonna bastard cry :no:

Yeah. I noticed this yesterday. Cherry left awhile back, didn't know why though. This shit is ridiculous.

that was a disaggreement with madison

Cherry and AF in recent times have disapeared, what next username and Leigh, im gonna bastard cry :no:

Yeah. I noticed this yesterday. Cherry left awhile back, didn't know why though. This shit is ridiculous.

If she and Madison has something going, why would she stay ?

Maddy's a Mod here.. She'd run her ass down..

Well, I pm'd Jack99. So we may have an answer soon enough. There's got to be a better explanation.

JDRM, I say the odds are pretty good.

mods cant tell people why someone was banned i asked about a banned member to eric and he said the moderating team wont say why someone was banned.