November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

you had a point to start but then you just start bitching. Stop blaming axl if it's not coming out this year it's beyond his control. You say axl is childish your the only childish one around here.

It's not beyond his control, wake up people! Geez. He's fucked with the album once again in persuit of his warped sense of perfection that's turning into a psychologically laced train wreck that seems to have no ending.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who turn away and say "the album hasn't dropped yet.. Well I am not a fan anymore" wasnt ever a fan to begin with. So your point about him losing fans is moot.

Not to say that there is no validity in being dissapointed, just keep in mind that WE set our selves up for dissapointment with our constant rumours and bullshit - NOT AXL. Axl said 2006, and it's not over yet. So let's just keep holding our breath and see what happens.

(Also - By holding your breath, it makes it harder to have shit fly out of your mouth if you're trying to keep all the air in....)

That's not true at all.They WERE in fact fans,probably bigger than the one guy who posted this.There is no getting around disappointment that EVERYONE deep down feels.Any reasonable human being would if they have been told something over and over that was going to happen.It never did.We DONT set ourselves up for disappointment.Axl/The powers that be do.Plain and simple.Bottom line my friend."So your point about him losing fans is moot." That's some bullshit and that's EXACTLY the point.He is losing fans the more this drags out.GNR just isnt the hot ticket it once was without a new album out.Until then they are viewed as a classic rock act.

People who turn away and say "the album hasn't dropped yet.. Well I am not a fan anymore" wasnt ever a fan to begin with. So your point about him losing fans is moot.

Not to say that there is no validity in being dissapointed, just keep in mind that WE set our selves up for dissapointment with our constant rumours and bullshit - NOT AXL. Axl said 2006, and it's not over yet. So let's just keep holding our breath and see what happens.

(Also - By holding your breath, it makes it harder to have shit fly out of your mouth if you're trying to keep all the air in....)

That's not true at all.They WERE in fact fans,probably bigger than the one guy who posted this.There is no getting around disappointment that EVERYONE deep down feels.Any reasonable human being would if they have been told something over and over that was going to happen.It never did.We DONT set ourselves up for disappointment.Axl/The powers that be do.Plain and simple.Bottom line my friend."So your point about him losing fans is moot." That's some bullshit and that's EXACTLY the point.He is losing fans the more this drags out.GNR just isnt the hot ticket it once was without a new album out.Until then they are viewed as a classic rock act.

I couldn't of said it better myself.

If Axl and Merck are going to consistently say that 2006 is the year then shey should do one of two things:

1. Live up to their word and release it.

2. Tell us if it isn't coming out and why.

We didn't start the rumours and bullshit. Axl and Merk said "this year". That's a statement from the only source we can trust. It shouldn't be considered a rumour if Axl says it.

Finally, somebody who makes sense (other than Kaneda)!

I mean, does anybody remember what happened earlier this year, and back in May? The media was abuzz with talk of GNR, and people that had written the band off were curious again -- they were down for seeing what Axl had come up with, and all previous sins had been forgiven. He had a clean slate to work with.

Well that barely made it to the KROQ show (I live in L.A.), and people were already getting tired and fed up. Yes, these people are all "real fans", who loved AFD, etc, and know all the traditional Guns tunes -- but anybody with a life doesn't sit around and make excuses for the washed up rockstar that is blatanty fucking them out of their money.

And that's what's happening here. CHINESE DEMOCRACY WAS NEVER GOING TO COME OUT THIS YEAR. Maybe way back in March, it seemed feasible, but that has not been the plan, clearly, for a VERY LONG TIME. Axl and management have LIED about it repeatedly so fans would still buy tickets, knowing that concert ticket sales would plummet if word got out that "Axl Did It Again".

You see, because Axl Rose is a total fucking joke now. Kaneda was, has been, and likely always will be right. He is the least "rock n roll" person out there -- he's not even a fucking musician at this point. He's a con artist, a snake oil salesman. And THAT is why everybody is fighting, and THAT is why they're having to GIVE AWAY tickets to these shows. Nobody wants to see somebody con them. All of you folks that want to check out the band with open eyes, knowing what you're getting; awesome. The new lineup is great. But make no mistake -- there wil be no record this year, there will likely never be a record at this point, and anything else is just one more lie to get you to be yet another ticket and t-shirt.

I think it's time we all wake the fuck up and have some self respect.

I for one thought Kaneda would make me eat my own words back in September when I said Chinese D would be coming out this year. But guys, come on, I think we can safely write off kaneda from the board...those saying they will wait until December 21st to pass judgement are hopeful fools...

Anyway, who here thought they would have kaneda banned by tomorrow ? It's amazing, no mods, no news, no banning...look at this board of late...kaneda has lost his fan base and he can`t even say a word. I think we learn more about kaneda's true characther as the years go on...no wonder the mods and Co. got fed up and banned him. kaneda really is a joke and a loser, a brilliant wannabe yes, but as a person, he's so lame.

:ph34r:

Finally, somebody who makes sense (other than Kaneda)!

I mean, does anybody remember what happened earlier this year, and back in May? The media was abuzz with talk of GNR, and people that had written the band off were curious again -- they were down for seeing what Axl had come up with, and all previous sins had been forgiven. He had a clean slate to work with.

Well that barely made it to the KROQ show (I live in L.A.), and people were already getting tired and fed up. Yes, these people are all "real fans", who loved AFD, etc, and know all the traditional Guns tunes -- but anybody with a life doesn't sit around and make excuses for the washed up rockstar that is blatanty fucking them out of their money.

And that's what's happening here. CHINESE DEMOCRACY WAS NEVER GOING TO COME OUT THIS YEAR. Maybe way back in March, it seemed feasible, but that has not been the plan, clearly, for a VERY LONG TIME. Axl and management have LIED about it repeatedly so fans would still buy tickets, knowing that concert ticket sales would plummet if word got out that "Axl Did It Again".

You see, because Axl Rose is a total fucking joke now. Kaneda was, has been, and likely always will be right. He is the least "rock n roll" person out there -- he's not even a fucking musician at this point. He's a con artist, a snake oil salesman. And THAT is why everybody is fighting, and THAT is why they're having to GIVE AWAY tickets to these shows. Nobody wants to see somebody con them. All of you folks that want to check out the band with open eyes, knowing what you're getting; awesome. The new lineup is great. But make no mistake -- there wil be no record this year, there will likely never be a record at this point, and anything else is just one more lie to get you to be yet another ticket and t-shirt.

I think it's time we all wake the fuck up and have some self respect.

Unfortunately a strong post.

Fact - Axl said it would be out this year.

Fact - Merck said that a release date would not be given. instead we got the "13 Tuesdays left" comment.

everything else we've heard has been nothing but rumor and speculation. the rolling stone date of Nov. 21st, the "Universal Canada" rep who says it's not on the schedule. and so on and so on.

if January 1st, 2007 comes and we're still a bunch of sad little GNR fans with no CD, then let the bitching run amuck!! but until then, aren't we all getting a little pissy for no good reason?

i know the lack of communication is lame, but they did tell us not to expect an announcement.

enjoy the day. who knows how many you have left?

Edited by artfromtex

Very true - All of it - Well said my friend

EXCEPT FOR THIS FACT:

People are not getting pissed because the album is not in their hands now -

People are getting pissed because the window for the album to come out this year is closing fast - and it only takes a realistic person to understand where this is going

:anger:

People are getting pissed because the window for the album to come out this year is closing fast - and it only takes a realistic person to understand where this is going

it's either gonna be a fantastic surprise or a bitter disappointment. i'm still holding on to the fantastic surprise possibility.