November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

another fact:

If it doesn't come out by 31 December 2006 | 23:59:59 |, Axl will become nothing but a double talkin' jive motherfucker...

M.

and what if there is problems etc

Then he shouldn't make promises as he did. He said "dont know if soon is the word" in 2002 and nobody (or just a few retards) was accusing him of lies and such thing, but HE SAID at least twice in the public eye that ALBUM WILL BE OUT THIS YEAR. ;)

M.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another fact:

If it doesn't come out by 31 December 2006 | 23:59:59 |, Axl will become nothing but a double talkin' jive motherfucker...

M.

and what if there is problems etc

and what have we had for the last 8 odd years??

more ...problems??? :drevil:

i think not,

its now or never Axl,

on everyone's part its now or never.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 27 2006, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have waited this long we can wait another few months...

can we really though.

the optimum time to have gotten maximum publicity for this album would have been last sep. just at the end of the european tour,and the beginning of the North American Tour. A release then would have sold well,and launched GNR back onto the world's media stage for the tour. now with the tour ending next spring ,is it not a littl late then to be releasing it??

they obviosly wont be still touring this time next year(no repeat of '91-93,the guy is in his 40s now)

last available window to gain the most out of the recent tour success is to release CD now,or at least before Dec 15th,

it will have lost major appeal if released after that IMHO.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 27 2006, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have waited this long we can wait another few months...

I really dont remember Axl saying"I PROMISE that CD will be out by Jan.1 2007" Yes, he said"It will be this year", but hell, he might have meant the next 12 months from now, the way he thinks lol Fuck what Merck said(says)

Why dont we start bugging the shit out of universal and get some answers from them?

I really dont remember Axl saying"I PROMISE that CD will be out by Jan.1 2007" Yes, he said"It will be this year", but hell, he might have meant the next 12 months from now

Sure he did think 12 months from his saying :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

So there will be (by your logic) 2 release dates: May 6th 2007 (Eddie's show) and September 1st 2007 (MTV thing) :rofl-lol:rock3

Fact : Mysteron already posted on htgth that merck was off his rocker with his suprise release statement

What the hell does "off his rocket" mean?

the term 'off his rocker' is british, meaning crazy, looney, 1 sandwich short of a picnic, 1 brick short of a load etc etc. I agree with Mysteron to be fair.

Peace

Fact : Mysteron already posted on htgth that merck was off his rocker with his suprise release statement

What the hell does "off his rocket" mean?

the term 'off his rocker' is british, meaning crazy, looney, 1 sandwich short of a picnic, 1 brick short of a load etc etc. I agree with Mysteron to be fair.

Peace

1 tuesday short of a release date etc! :P

People are not pissed because they have to have a record by a certain date or else. We've all waited for years and are still here.

People are pissed because it appears as though we are going back into the dark ages of silence. Whenever there is trouble, Axl goes into hiding. This whole album-making process is treated like super secret war plans. Fuck - Just update your little website with a statement - Sorry, the album won't be out on time as we had stated before, we ran into a snag...here's the new plan.

It's the unnecessary silence that pisses people off.

Throw your fans a fucking bone.

I have to agree with you, Mr. Miser. And I know it won't be long before the Axl fanatics flock here pointing fingers and saying, "YOU'RE NOT A FAN!" and telling those of us who invested hope in this year to leave. They'll say true fans will stick by Axl no matter what. They'll say Axl doesn't owe us anything, and that we were stupid to get our hopes up. They'll say it's OUR fault that we're fans, and that we should have come to accept Axl's behavior by now because "any fan knows what Axl is like" (as per a quote from another topic) and "you should have known better."

But this isn't like before. There weren't just unsubstantiated rumors. Axl, Merck and even Beta reinforced multiple times this year that this was the year for the album. Axl was even asked again a couple months ago at the VMAs and he said it was definitely the year for Democracy to be released.

Of course, a normal artist would use such an opportunity to happily promote the album. "Yep, it's coming out this year, and we're on tour right now and we'll have a single out soon! Look for it in stores very soon." But not Axl. The interviewer asks him about the album and he acts like it's the JFK assassination or something. It's like he tries not to talk about it.

I just don't understand that kind of behavior, sadly. :(

Better was supposed to drop as a single based on the HD ad, but it never happened. The television ad was apparently pulled before it even got a chance to hit TV.

We have five Tuesdays left. We are veering into winter. Axl said it would be out in fall. Clearly, that has not happened. So Axl has already misled us. I'm just hoping his misleading doesn't transform into lies come January 1st 2007.

I don't buy the album in the new year if it comes in 2007....I download it for free if it's not a double album. That's my FUCK YOU TO AXL ROSE!!!! Of course the album will never come out now because there are just to many angry people and fans out there. That's the way Axl Rose works. I guarantee this album will never come out. The money was in the tour to pay off the cost of the album and he's pocketing the rest with the band and managment....it wouldn't suprise me.

Axl Rose is a bitch! Who would have thought...Six years after he said Chinese Democracy Starts NOW! Axl Rose is still stalling...amazing how the people up his ass think it will end in glory! IT's going to end in disaster and we are watching a slow-motion train wreck right before our eyes.

This GNR comeback after comeback has been a fucking disaster....SLASH SAVE US!

What slash gunna do kaneda???? please enlighten me????

This comeback has infact been very sucessful so far. The reviews are great, the band is awesome, whats your problem??????

The album will come out whether it be this year, or next, it will come out.

Id only ever begin to agree with you if 1. The album does not come out this year and 2. We do not get a proper full statement as to why.

It still baffles me as to how sad your fuckin life must be to still come and post negative shite here when you couldnt give a shit about the new band.

If you want slash, fuck off and listen to VR and old GNR.

Your an idiot!!!

seriously just wait for he album youve waited long enough already. at least we got a tour

You can't honestly mean that. Surely... you must be joking?

Oh, yay! Lucky us! We got a TOUR! We should be SO THANKFUL! This Thanksgiving, let us give thanks to Axl for blessing us with his presence!!!!!

Nevermind how he fucked us in 2002 with his tantrums.

Nevermind how he can't make a decent start time.

Nevermind that he cancels shows when he can't sell them out. (Oh, I'm sorry, it was actually because not drinking jaeger openly on stage was going to affect the level of performance the band gave. Gunner, please.)

Nevermind that he had to CON everyone into buying into this tour in the first place.

The performances have been great, but putting out records and touring is what a musician DOES. It's his JOB. Just because Axl is a fucking idiot and can't do his job, doesn't mean the one time in 10 years he decides to sorta-kinda-do it-but-not-really is some sort of Christly event.

Get over your illusions. And stop letting Axl use them.

Edited by GabrielsChains

People are not pissed because they have to have a record by a certain date or else. We've all waited for years and are still here.

People are pissed because it appears as though we are going back into the dark ages of silence. Whenever there is trouble, Axl goes into hiding. This whole album-making process is treated like super secret war plans. Fuck - Just update your little website with a statement - Sorry, the album won't be out on time as we had stated before, we ran into a snag...here's the new plan.

It's the unnecessary silence that pisses people off.

Throw your fans a fucking bone.

couldn't have said it better really, this is afterall just an album not an area 51 project.

i wonder if there will be any "contact" from management once/if CD is released.

I'm sorry if I sound like a Kaneda

Jesus Christ... you mean Kaneda has been able to mate? Someone call mental hospital, Kaneda broke out and he's workin' the strip!!

Hurry!

my life will be no worse if this cd never comes out

neither will anyone elses

It's not about our lives being better or worse. It's about having some self-respect for ourselves.

We're on a messageboard devoted to this band -- no, this MAN -- obviously we all have given a lot of passion, care, interest, money, all of those things. But at a certain point, we all need to grow up and say "fuck this -- this is a waste of time".

In my opinion, that time starts now.

Boxing day is day after Christmas. It's when servants got box of food, gifts - it was their day off after serving the royalty on Christmas day. The perfect release date for Chinese D - we're the servants we get our gifts on boxing day. is it ironic or rude?

It's not about our lives being better or worse. It's about having some self-respect for ourselves.

We're on a messageboard devoted to this band -- no, this MAN -- obviously we all have given a lot of passion, care, interest, money, all of those things. But at a certain point, we all need to grow up and say "fuck this -- this is a waste of time".

ok.. goodbye then.

ok.. goodbye then.

Good one! Because if I don't buy Axl's song and dance then OBVIOUSLY I have no business reading a GNR fansite.

Newsflash buddy: I'm pissed off because I'm a fan. Try again.

Good one! Because if I don't buy Axl's song and dance then OBVIOUSLY I have no business reading a GNR fansite.

you aren't owed one goddamn thing. not one. you have no reason to be pissed off at anything. no one did anything to you. yea it sucks your precious little feelings are hurt because you think Axl doesn't love you, but I promise life will go on.

now take your own advice and fuck off. its a waste of time, right? I doubt Axl would want the likes of you as his fan in the first place.

you aren't owed one goddamn thing. not one. you have no reason to be pissed off at anything. no one did anything to you. yea it sucks your precious little feelings are hurt because you think Axl doesn't love you, but I promise life will go on.

now take your own advice and fuck off. its a waste of time, right? I doubt Axl would want the likes of you as his fan in the first place.

Who the fuck died and made you the defender of all things Axl? You must be another of the "insiders". Looks like you need to follow your own advise instead of giving it to others.

You my friend are an ASSHOLE!!!