Bumblefoot is desperate for an 'image'... tries too hard

It's So Sleazy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no need to be so angry. Though "Bumblefuck" is highly disrespectful to a great guitar player.

You can look at it two ways--that Foot is talentless because he has to resort to tapping instead of picking every note (and in some guitar circles, it is a cop-out to use 2-hand tapping.)

Or you can look at the technique itself and realize that it unlocks a whole new world of aural possibilities.

There are people like you who appreciate Jeff Beck, Tony Iommi, Page, and Hendrix. There are people on the other side who appreciate Eddie Van Halen, Slash, Bucket, Bumble, and Zakk Wylde. It's great if you can pick all your notes--but to refuse to tap because "it's too easy" is just stupid and limiting to your style.

~Bryan

Dude you're a moron.

every guitar player ever uses hammer-ons, it's a technique to hit more notes without having to pick every single note. Watch slash play he uses them for nearly every solo, same with every other guitar player.

and if you're going to complain, at least make sure you're talking about the right thing.

if you had said bumblefoot plays too many tapping licks

you wouldnt have sounded like such a tard.

The tapping, i think, comes off really sloppy sometimes when bumblefoot's playing. Like in better just before the head-banging bridge.

There's no need to be so angry. Though "Bumblefuck" is highly disrespectful to a great guitar player.

You can look at it two ways--that Foot is talentless because he has to resort to tapping instead of picking every note (and in some guitar circles, it is a cop-out to use 2-hand tapping.)

Or you can look at the technique itself and realize that it unlocks a whole new world of aural possibilities.

There are people like you who appreciate Jeff Beck, Tony Iommi, Page, and Hendrix. There are people on the other side who appreciate Eddie Van Halen, Slash, Bucket, Bumble, and Zakk Wylde. It's great if you can pick all your notes--but to refuse to tap because "it's too easy" is just stupid and limiting to your style.

~Bryan

agreed... wholeheartedly

although, every. single. guitarist. ever. has in some way tied notes together. no one has ever not used hammer ons altogether. tapping is a little different. tapping can be a cop out when it's used for easy lines, but when BBF uses it, he uses it to play things that are otherwise unplayable.

itssosleazy you don't play guitar, do you?

I've played guitar for over 20 years. I should have said 'tapping' to begin with instead of 'hammer-on'. Either way, Bumblefuck should keep his right hand down by the bridge.

My call him Bumblefuck? just cos he plays using a technique you don't like? That's disrespectful and rude.....

I've played guitar for over 20 years. I should have said 'tapping' to begin with instead of 'hammer-on'. Either way, Bumblefuck should keep his right hand down by the bridge.

Why don't you just go and try to play your guitar half as well as Bumblefoot does? and when you realize that you are nothing compared to him shut up and don't come back crying that he is lot better than you are.

The new tread title is just insulting. Bumble"foot" is a solid player. What image is he trying to create? He has been in his own band for how many years? The image has notting to do with it. Slash is the one who tries so hard for his image, before you go off insulting GNR you should think about its past...

Wow, you're a dumbass. I'm sure Ron will appreciate lessons from some yap on a message board while he's playing his guitar on stage with Axl Rose. Yeah, I'm sure he knows a lot less than you in regards to playing the guitar.

Fucking idiot.