Bumblefoot is desperate for an 'image'... tries too hard

It's So Sleazy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell is he desperate for an image?

How can you say Buckethead is not desperate for an image? I think dressing like a normal dude and being amazingly chill to the fans is a lot less of an image than wearing a fucking KFC bucket and speakign through a puppet.

However, I'd like to ask a question to all the Bucket fans out there--how can youl like that iteration of the band? While you may think that BH added a lot to the solos (which he did, I dont' deny that at all), with Slash and co. gone, the heart and soul of GnR is truly Axl Rose (Pit(t)man!)--and if he sounds like shit, how is it still GnR?

I'm not trying to bash Bucket, I just honestly would like an answer from the people who say Buckethead was superior to Slash?

Buckethead to all but a few is a fool. The guy just can not be himself even when he is not on stage. Read the interview with Ozzy about his meeting with Buckethead.

Ozzy wanted to write some songs and invited buckethead over to see if they would click. Well he fuckin shows up with the mask and the bucket on his head. Ozzy tells him to take off the fuckin bucket so he leaves for a few minutes and comes back with a giant green hat. Ozzy just told him to get lost. Bucket head has a horible image. It is sad a pathedic. Yes he can play one hell of a fuckin mean guitar but anyone who wears a KFC bucket on his head needs some help.

Am I right or am i wrong? Just saw GnR in Cleveland last night.

In my opinion there is no need for Hammer-Ons in any GnR song. Especially Nightrain. It's just fucking stupid and silly.

YOUR wrong, stupid and silly! And incredibly rude. BBF is so sincere, sweet and patient. Without him what kind of contact would any of us have with the band?

Come on. This is trivial and not even worth the keystroke here.

BUCKETHEAD > BUMBLEFOOT

Yeah a freak with a bucket on his head compared to..

No disrespect for BH but his look is just ridiculous no matter how good player he is.

Better than a fucking guy with no image except for a stupid ass bee guitar playing like hes in super mario.

I MUST SAVE THE PRINCESS!!! BUMBLEBEE POWER!!!!!!!

I've played guitar for over 20 years. I should have said 'tapping' to begin with instead of 'hammer-on'. Either way, Bumblefuck should keep his right hand down by the bridge.

lemme guess:

your parents bought you a guitar when you were 13 so you could become the next great guitar hero. it sat in your room for 5 years and when you brought it to college you thought it would get you some tail. you learned a few chords and songs, but mostly, it sat in your dorm for 4 years, where you hung clothes on it. you kept it around after you graduated, but mainly just dicked around on it and just like in college it mostly just sat around. now you're making a decent living and buy guitars to hang on your office wall and impress clients.

either that or you just started playing and you're completely bullshitting about playing for 20 years because that's about 5 years longer than you've been on this earth.

as far as BBF goes. he's the greatest member this band's seen in a long fucking time. i had the opportunity to meet him, and nowhere is there any kind of image beyond his own personality.

you're truly and idiot and i can't believe i wasted even 3 minutes typing this.

Tapping.

tapping is that all you can say u stupid prick?

come one now. if you reali have been playing for more than 20 years

then you should have some sort of respect for every ones personal style of playing and recognize bummblefoot for his own style and tallent.

and futher more if you have been playing guitar for over 20 years your an adult. late 20's 30's kinda thing. and if your so immatue that you call a great guitar player "bummblefuck" your a bigger loser than i could ever imagine. my guess is that you some loser teenage that wishes we could play guitar. and you think your some hot shit or something. and if u reali have been playing for 20+ years. well im not gonna even get into that. u lame ass :fuckyou:

I've played guitar for over 20 years. I should have said 'tapping' to begin with instead of 'hammer-on'. Either way, Bumblefuck should keep his right hand down by the bridge.

lemme guess:

your parents bought you a guitar when you were 13 so you could become the next great guitar hero. it sat in your room for 5 years and when you brought it to college you thought it would get you some tail. you learned a few chords and songs, but mostly, it sat in your dorm for 4 years, where you hung clothes on it. you kept it around after you graduated, but mainly just dicked around on it and just like in college it mostly just sat around. now you're making a decent living and buy guitars to hang on your office wall and impress clients.

either that or you just started playing and you're completely bullshitting about playing for 20 years because that's about 5 years longer than you've been on this earth.

as far as BBF goes. he's the greatest member this band's seen in a long fucking time. i had the opportunity to meet him, and nowhere is there any kind of image beyond his own personality.

lol dude u beat me to it. i was thinking the same thing

Slash sometimes wore a shirt that said Wasted Youth. An L.A. band from back in the day.

alright, this guy is being a total knob, is there a mod that can maybe lock this thread or repriman this guy? he's just trying to get us all riled up and is doing a surprisingly good job at it.

Am I right or am i wrong? Just saw GnR in Cleveland last night.

In my opinion there is no need for Hammer-Ons in any GnR song. Especially Nightrain. It's just fucking stupid and silly.

Do you even know what a 'hammer on' is? I would be hard pressed to find any GNR song that DIDNT have hammer ons. I think you mean 'tapping' which is totally different from a 'hammer on' so learn what the hell you are talking about before you try to make an arguement.

I'm pretty much guessing since you don't know the proper term for tapping, you're not a very good guitarist. However, I can agree BBF uses too much of the "Nintendo" sounds. But from what I can tell, you don't know shit. Go ahead, take a video of yourself playing, I only got 2 fingers left on my left hand, but I got a feeling I could take you to school.

lemme guess:

well fucking said...

bbf plays beautifully, i had the opp to see him live, and i enjoyed every minute of it.

in terms of visual appearance, he could do more, but who cares really....its him and his style...

let's hope he sticks around.

BUCKETHEAD > BUMBLEFOOT

Yeah a freak with a bucket on his head compared to..

No disrespect for BH but his look is just ridiculous no matter how good player he is.

Better than a fucking guy with no image except for a stupid ass bee guitar playing like hes in super mario.

I MUST SAVE THE PRINCESS!!! BUMBLEBEE POWER!!!!!!!

And what did BH do then if not shred..

And as I said BH is a good player but if he cant be himself with out the damn clown suit he doesn't belong to GN'R imo..