Merck says we will hear.....

thomase

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now theyre hinting at not giving us a release in 2006, just new tour dates.

I despair, I really do.

I have never heard so much rubbish ever. Its just an album, so get it out!! Its even been mixed!! What the hell is the problem???

Its a joke, and its getting frustrating.

I hope they realise that if they dont live up to their promise then thats it, the neutrals will laugh at Axl and not trust him to deliver.

Jerck mismanaged at Sanctuary to the point that the company was virtually ruined, then left. He is now doing the same to Guns N' Roses.

When a release has become a public joke, you don't fucking say its coming out until you are 100% sure.

GNR fans are now being treat like a press release is a crumb thrown down from the Gods.

I think that you should get your head out of Axl's ass! I for one supported and defended Axl the whole year on this board actively, and in real life since the old days. As did most of us here on this board. TODAY is the first day of my life that I bash on Axl and Merck, because of that disrespectful answer Merck send about CD. In his reaction he acts like the release is no big deal, but guess what: TO A FAN IT IS!!!! Seeing Axl perform last summer was one of the greatest concerts I ever attended, correction...the greatest!!!! But when it comes to Chinese Democracy, there is only 1 correct answer possible now....and that is releasing it!!!!

This is not about Axl. It´s how u should act under certain circumstances in general. Of course I want the album out! And I´m also dissapointed that there´s indications that pionts to a delay. But I´ve havn´t waited 13 years for this album, as half of the members on this forum claims. For me the album havn´t been delayed yet. IF it wont be out this year as the indications point at, THEN I will consider the album as delayed.

I´m VERY proud that I´m one of few who don´t LIE that I´ve waited 13 years just to have substance to accuse Axl or any other for something that I just made up in my mind. I would NEVER lie about something to make it morally reasonable to bash someone just to air out other dissapointments then those this case it´s all about.

But, hey be week and jump on this train of mass hysteria.

I think that you should get your head out of Axl's ass! I for one supported and defended Axl the whole year on this board actively, and in real life since the old days. As did most of us here on this board. TODAY is the first day of my life that I bash on Axl and Merck, because of that disrespectful answer Merck send about CD. In his reaction he acts like the release is no big deal, but guess what: TO A FAN IT IS!!!! Seeing Axl perform last summer was one of the greatest concerts I ever attended, correction...the greatest!!!! But when it comes to Chinese Democracy, there is only 1 correct answer possible now....and that is releasing it!!!!

This is not about Axl. It´s how u should act under certain circumstances in general. Of course I want the album out! And I´m also dissapointed that there´s indications that pionts to a delay. But I´ve havn´t waited 13 years for this album, as half of the members on this forum claims. For me the album havn´t been delayed yet. IF it wont be out this year as the indications point at, THEN I will consider the album as delayed.

I´m VERY proud that I´m one of few who don´t LIE that I´ve waited 13 years just to have substance to accuse Axl or any other for something that I just made up in my mind. I would NEVER lie about something to make it morally reasonable to bash someone just to air out other dissapointments then those this case it´s all about.

Well, ok, I understand. But you also need to understand that there are people who are following this Chinese Dramacracy drama since 1997 or so. And off course these fans are pissed like hell. I for one, am actively following the band again since their 2002 VMA performance. And even I am pissed due to this kind of arrogance (being vague after so many delays is arrogance to me). Sorry if I was a bit rude earlier.

Well, ok, I understand. But you also need to understand that there are people who are following this Chinese Dramacracy drama since 1997 or so. And off course these fans are pissed like hell. I for one, am actively following the band again since their 2002 VMA performance. And even I am pissed due to this kind of arrogance (being vague after so many delays is arrogance to me). Sorry if I was a bit rude earlier.

since 2002...how many official release dates have Axl given you?

Peace man! Of course I understand. I also hooked up the band again since VMA. But I can´t understan why people have to motivate their frustration with lies. I´ve been "waiting" about 4 years now. Not 13. I also know the the avarage age on this forum is about 20 and I don´t actually think that people have in an active way waited since they were 5 or 6 for this album. Some may have, but far from how many that claim they have. It´s beyond reasonable possebilitys.

THAT indicate that they want to air something else that they are dissapionted at other then this particular issue. Look at this for example in the thread when there was a ranking comparison between BH, BBF and Slash:

YCBM

Slash

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

November Rain

Slash

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Nightrain

Slash

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Then u see this guy try to twist the fact that the show was cancelled because Axl went ill in the cancelled thread. And if u try to "defend" Axl in a reasonable way this sort of guys calls u an Axl ass whiper. The truth is that they obviously think they doing Slash an favour doing this and are indirectly the REAL ass whipers. This is so obvoius, but what can u do? He can always hide his hate and Slash ass licking calling this an "opinion". At the same time this shit is so more obvious about him then the things he base his own shit against Axl on.

EDIT* THis guy will NEVER be pleased no matter what Axl say do or how good CD will be. Even if there was an reunion he will see Axl as the bad guy in this 10 years scenario. I want to question the GNR camps actions, but that automaticly take me over to this sort of guys "side" and I just refuse to! For me it´s like choosing shit or even worser shit. So I choose the shit:D

Edited by shootingstar

Merck is waiting for 2005 - The Year of Guns N' Roses :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

ok.

1. You got that Izzy quote, wich he said in 01' wich we all know he dont mean now, his a friend of the band now.

2. Your still going with that LAME mothergoode/pittman joke, LAME dude

3. "is the year of GN'R" is also beginning to be apretty old and lame joke.

Be a little original and have a fucking opinion you low life

Merck is waiting for 2005 - The Year of Guns N' Roses :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

ok.

1. You got that Izzy quote, wich he said in 01' wich we all know he dont mean now, his a friend of the band now.

1. Does it matter? He said that and he meant it (at that time) and i couldn't care less about your opinion on that...

2. When you'll be able to understand that it's NOT a joke, you'll stop being LAME yourself.

3. That wasn't a joke either. Merck stated that and apparently, he's still waiting to happen .....

I have opinions of my own, dont worry ---> and stop swinging off Axl's nuts ;)

M.

we have to beg for info, fuck that shit, suck my dick merck, what kind of name is merck anyway? maybe for a retarded monkey.
I'd rather hear from axl, not his chimp.

Good thing Gunzen isn't around.:rolleyes:

Yes, you are correct. We still have you to post fake leaks and false rumors everyday. :rolleyes:

FFS you and your friend Revesokken came up with that fake "Better" with chainsaws.:rolleyes:

It was pathetic.

YO! rock3

ok.

1. Does it matter? He said that and he meant it (at that time) and i couldn't care less about your opinion on that...

2. When you'll be able to understand that it's NOT a joke, you'll stop being LAME yourself.

3. That wasn't a joke either. Merck stated that and apparently, he's still waiting to happen .....

M.

How is it that everythime I post in a thread, somoen must mention Axl.

Im actually a little flattered :)

ok.

M.

How is it that everythime I post in a thread, somoen must mention Axl.

Im actually a little flattered :)

Nobody's mentoning Axl as Axl, .. i just say that you should stop swinging of his nuts.... But you probably won't listen to me and i'm not bothered with that at all ;)

ok.

M.

How come one can't defend Axl without "swinging off Axl's nuts" Or "Sucking on his ball's" Or whatever you "people" prefer?

That shit is getting old. Please find yourself a better argument.. Other than that OK :krider:

One is reasonably defend Axl (that's done by majority of ppl here), and that's cool.

But other is defending Axl in any action, no matter what happens, blaiming others for any of his actions constantly... THAT's swinging off his nuts and some of members here (you know, who you are :D) are doing just that.... ;)

M.

One is reasonably defend Axl (that's done by majority of ppl here), and that's cool.

But other is defending Axl in any action, no matter what happens, blaiming others for any of his actions constantly... THAT's swinging off his nuts and some of members here (you know, who you are :D) are doing just that.... ;)

M.

god, your so fucking childish.

Go buy yourself a neck

Wow. So is everyone who's crying like a kid who didnt get what they wanted on christmas gonna quit posting? I just wasted 10 minutes scrolling these pages for something interesting, but its the same old same old shit over and over and over.

Ladies. Gentlemen. ITS AN ALBUM. Its not the cure for cancer. Its not world peace. Its 13 songs. Someday we may even get to listen to it.

But bashing Axl and Merck when they actually say something, vague or not, is just childish. you bitch when they say nothing. You bitch when they say something. You just all bitch.

Its frustrating as hell that there is no Chinese Democracy. Buts its been like this since 1994 for god sakes.

Be happy they are touring. Be happy we heard anything.

If I was them, I wouldnt release it to a bunch of so called fans who spend hours upon hours calling them fags and assholes and animal molesters. It would just wouldnt be worth it.

Props to all the REAL Guns N Roses fans who stick with them through all the fuckin shit. You are who Chinese Democracy will be for.