Milwaukee Show IS.....Cancelled

SpUd_Jr

Hi guys This is Spud Jr's Dad.... I tried to register as such but for some reason it did not work out...... So, I'm posting this under my son's account... But Anyway.... I called the Bradley center admin offices directly and talked to a person who said " I would be the first to know " The show is NOT cancelled.

So...... Spud Jr. one of his best friends and I will be standing in the rainy, windy, and, possibly snowy GA line tommorow afternoon.

So, anyone who'll be in Milwukee tommorow.... We'll see ya there. :-)

Spud Jr's Dad.

Hi guys This is Spud Jr's Dad.... I tried to register as such but for some reason it did not work out...... So, I'm posting this under my son's account... But Anyway.... I called the Bradley center admin offices directly and talked to a person who said " I would be the first to know " The show is NOT cancelled.

So...... Spud Jr. one of his best friends and I will be standing in the rainy, windy, and, possibly snowy GA line tommorow afternoon.

So, anyone who'll be in Milwukee tommorow.... We'll see ya there. :-)

Spud Jr's Dad.

If this is indeed Spuds Dad - Thats Rocks!! :xmasssanta: Hello Sir :)

2nd >> What the hell is going on :unsure:

NOTE: Everyone!! No swearing" Spuds Dad's in the room :P

WTF!? :shocked:

Apparantly someone at the arena hasn't been updated yet..

cancelled

I think someone is messin' with you guys.............. It says " The Tuesday night show "

There was NEVER a Tuesday night show.

Our tickets are for Wendsday the 29th.

They are also still on sale. http://bradleycenter.com/calendar/index.asp?calendarID=658 If you want to come hang out with us :-)

Spuds dad.

Someone really needs to proofread before they post anything on that site; it says the show tonight is cancelled, but there wasn't a show scheduled tonight, its tomorrow. You can still buy tickets on ticketmaster for it. Eventually someone will realize they've made a mistake.

Spud, I still think you're outta luck.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Confirmation can't get more official than the band's website.

If the arena spokesperson is aware of further develpoments that haven't been announced yet,we'll reopen the thread with updates.

until then..

**CLOSED**

Apparantly someone at the arena hasn't been updated yet..

cancelled

I think someone is messin' with you guys.............. It says " The Tuesday night show "

There was NEVER a Tuesday night show.

Our tickets are for Wendsday the 29th.

They are also still on sale. http://bradleycenter.com/calendar/index.asp?calendarID=658 If you want to come hang out with us :-)

Spuds dad.

Sorry Spud.

I contacted Merck, and the 28th date was a typo. He said the date has now been corrected to say the 29th, and the show has been canceled for the reasons listed.