With a ''sweet'' hangover and the headlines true?

GNR 1991

On the I.R.S. demo and online lyric site say he says ''cheap'' hangover and the headlines true, but everytime I hear this song live, he always says ''sweet'' hangover and the headlines true.

WTF. I know doesn't mean much, just a minor thing, but does anyone else notice it?

Thanks

Dude you joined on my birthday. Well after I go to the show on friday I might be able to tell what he says. I also plan on having a hangover also, not to sure if it will be cheap or sweet though.

Yeah, I joined a little late, cool it was your birthday though. Anyways.... also on I.R.S....

When he says... ''Feeling like I've done way more than wrong'', listen to that part live and the demo, and you'll notice it sounds like he says ''feeling like a dumbwink, right or wrong'' instead of ''feeling like I've done way more than wrong''. Interesting little tidbit. Give it a listen.

Oh yeah, and enjoy your hangover and have a great fucking time at the show, I know I will on 12/15.

Edited by GNR 1991

also, i used to think nightrain said 'wedding car to the liquor store'

Me too! And I used to think he was singing "You can take the biggest sofa, but it's more than I can stand" in YCBM. Why, thought my 11-year-old self, was the badass rocker Axl Rose so concerned about soft furnishings? :D

SG

On the I.R.S. demo and online lyric site say he says ''cheap'' hangover and the headlines true, but everytime I hear this song live, he always says ''sweet'' hangover and the headlines true.

WTF. I know doesn't mean much, just a minor thing, but does anyone else notice it?

Thanks

Well its a demo, not the finished version, so changes are bound to have been made to lyrics and music. ;)

Also in alot of cases, these lyric sites tend to display lyrics submitted by fans who are usually guessing :xmassrudolph:

Monty

I thought it was "truth" hangover

wtf :huh:

lol what? I think it is. It makes sense if you listen to the rest of the song. When the **** hits the fan and the truth comes out, I'm sure you'd have a hangover if you were living a lie.

Anyway I think it's "read it baby with your morning news, with a truth hangover and the headlines too." Meaning not only has the truth come out personally but publicly too.

edited first part after listening to it

Edited by nightrain50

also, i used to think nightrain said 'wedding car to the liquor store'

it doesnt ??? lol omigod i thought it did

Me too! And I used to think he was singing "You can take the biggest sofa, but it's more than I can stand" in YCBM. Why, thought my 11-year-old self, was the badass rocker Axl Rose so concerned about soft furnishings? :D

i totally thought this too

SG

I thought it was "truth" hangover

wtf :huh:

lol what? I think it is. It makes sense if you listen to the rest of the song. When the **** hits the fan and the truth comes out, I'm sure you'd have a hangover if you were living a lie.

Anyway I think it's "read it baby with your morning news, with a truth hangover and the headlines too." Meaning not only has the truth come out personally but publicly too.

edited first part after listening to it

still doesn't make sense to me, I always thought it was read it baby with your sweet hangover and the headlines true.