Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mellow: If you asked me this question last month or 2 months ago I would have probably told you "Hell yes, I do have faith in the album coming out this year."

But after so many dissapointments, it doesn't hurt that much anymore.

Have I become as emotional about the album as those who I have put down for being emotional about the album? :blink:

I'll wait for it- and keep on waiting. But no more expecting.

When it comes it comes. In the meantime there are plenty of other really good musicians with music coming out I can enjoy. It really is a joke now though. If it doesn't come out this year, it was a monumental failure for the band and a victory they sorely needed.

I personally have lost hope that the album will come out this year at this point unless something amazing and unexpected occurs. As a long, longtime fan, I can honestly say that I will have lost interest in scouring the messageboards daily and discussing GNR with people I know. I love the old band, the new band, the old songs, and the new ones, but if Axl and Merck dick us over again, I'm out. I, like many of you I'm sure, have been supporting this band by going to several concerts and discussing them with everyone I know to keep the dream alive...sort of speak...but I'm tired of telling people "Axl promised this year". If the man, Axl Rose actually lied, I for one will be done on the messageboards and done caring.

The fact that they just keep the fans in the dark for absolutely no reason has become detrimental to this band. As I am sure you all know, GNR isn't popular anymore...not that I care...but I think the band should care. Everyone I ever discuss GNR with has nothing but negative shit to say, including a lot of people here on MYGNR and over at HTGTH.

The true GNR fans have really stuck it out for this band, and have kept faith in what Axl and Merck have been saying over this past year. As far as I concerned the tour has been a success, and there have been a lot of great GNR moments like: Axl's spaz out and great performance at Download (which I went to), GNR's comeback to North America, Axl at the MTV Awards, and the band jamming with the Trailer Park Boys.

I'm on a bit of a rant here, but there is a point. I've been a big fan and supporter for a long time, even "through all the fucking shit" as Slash once said, but this will be the last time I hold faith in GNR. 4 more weeks until I officially give up on the new GNR, Chinese Democracy, and especially Axl Rose.

Where do you guys stand on this stuff? I'm wondering if I'm alone here. And please let this thread go mod's, it's not hurting anything. Thanks, Peace out.

I personally have lost hope that the album will come out this year at this point unless something amazing and unexpected occurs. As a long, longtime fan, I can honestly say that I will have lost interest in scouring the messageboards daily and discussing GNR with people I know. I love the old band, the new band, the old songs, and the new ones, but if Axl and Merck dick us over again, I'm out. I, like many of you I'm sure, have been supporting this band by going to several concerts and discussing them with everyone I know to keep the dream alive...sort of speak...but I'm tired of telling people "Axl promised this year". If the man, Axl Rose actually lied, I for one will be done on the messageboards and done caring.

The fact that they just keep the fans in the dark for absolutely no reason has become detrimental to this band. As I am sure you all know, GNR isn't popular anymore...not that I care...but I think the band should care. Everyone I ever discuss GNR with has nothing but negative shit to say, including a lot of people here on MYGNR and over at HTGTH.

The true GNR fans have really stuck it out for this band, and have kept faith in what Axl and Merck have been saying over this past year. As far as I concerned the tour has been a success, and there have been a lot of great GNR moments like: Axl's spaz out and great performance at Download (which I went to), GNR's comeback to North America, Axl at the MTV Awards, and the band jamming with the Trailer Park Boys.

I'm on a bit of a rant here, but there is a point. I've been a big fan and supporter for a long time, even "through all the fucking shit" as Slash once said, but this will be the last time I hold faith in GNR. 4 more weeks until I officially give up on the new GNR, Chinese Democracy, and especially Axl Rose.

Where do you guys stand on this stuff? I'm wondering if I'm alone here. And please let this thread go mod's, it's not hurting anything. Thanks, Peace out.

Meh. I wish the album would arrive but if it doesn't, I've got some of the leaks and I also trust that Velvet Revolver's new album will surface, becuase they have already released one in 2004.

It is quite sad that some of the people at my school are like Guns N' Roses who? They don't even know what the hell I'm talking about because they're to busy listening to their hippity hop. :P

if Chinese Democracy would be releahsed on the internet first I would rip all your heads off and go hide in some island and go crazy there

Take all our heads with u and put them up on sticks so we can watching u as u have some psycho rants and.. oops got a bit over-exited there :confused2:

Chinese Democracy still could be released this year!....

Not in the stores in 2006....but online at gunsnroses.com ....tuesday December 26th 2006...How cool/possible would it be?

for the true fans....BETTER

later in stores,2007 for everyone...

Just keep hoping,sorry

Because....there are only 4 tuesdays left in 2006...

And the 26th is last tuesday...

I don't know

Your threads were merged into this one because they discuss the same issue.

Please don't keep starting new ones on the same topic.

Chinese Democracy still could be released this year!....

Not in the stores in 2006....but online at gunsnroses.com ....tuesday December 26th 2006...How cool/possible would it be?

for the true fans....BETTER

later in stores,2007 for everyone...

Just keep hoping,sorry

Because....there are only 4 tuesdays left in 2006...

And the 26th is last tuesday...

I don't know

Your threads were merged into this one because they discuss the same issue.

Please don't keep starting new ones on the same topic.

What's your opinion, Madison? Will the album drop before the year ends?

26th is the day. Trust me on this. :shades:

They'd be total idiots to release an album the day after Christmas. :rolleyes:

They'd also be total idiots if they had a tour without an album to promo-.... Oh wait a minute....

They did do that. :rolleyes: