Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

I predict no album this year. The tour will end. Axl will disappear for about 4 - 6 months. Then he'll reappear again and everyone here will cream their shorts when Axl says that the CD will be out by the end of summer. Followed by another tour, no CD.. rinse and repeat....

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict no album this year. The tour will end. Axl will disappear for about 4 - 6 months. Then he'll reappear again and everyone here will cream their shorts when Axl says that the CD will be out by the end of summer. Followed by another tour, no CD.. rinse and repeat....

Since when has Axl ever say before that this album is coming out by my knowledge never, 06 is the 1st year he has he knows he has die hard friends and he isn't going to let us down.actually, i bet him and merck are sitting down laughin there asses off at our predictions and fake release dates and little comments in the end the album will be out like promised

Edited by axlrose42025

This has been discussed to death but I figure I throw my 2 cents in.

Axl said late fall. Fall lasts until Dec 21st. So Dec 18th sure as hell would be late fall. So the way I see it is that this album may surface and everyone got their panties in a bunch for no reason.

Although I dont think it will be out lets give Axl the benefit of the doubt since he never really made a promise like this before. He has said on a couple occasions this year that it will be out late fall. At this point he has not lied.

Furthermore, if plans have been changed I would think they would have told us by now. They would have made an announcement by now if the album was rescheduled or delayed. Why would they keep their fans thinking an album will be out this year?? It makes no sense.......We will find out in 4 weeks whether it came out or not anyways. The silence could mean that everything is going as planned.

The last bit of hope is that Merck did hint that it may just show up with no promotion. As stupid as that would be...... at this point I dont' care, I just want the album. If it fails due to lack of promotion at least I'll have my copy.

This is a post for all you optimistic fans. No matter how bleak things may look, there still is some hope. Keep your fingers crossed and lets all hope AxlClause has a present for all of us for Christmas.

The last bit of hope is that Merck did hint that it may just show up with no promotion. As stupid as that would be...... at this point I dont' care, I just want the album. If it fails due to lack of promotion at least I'll have my copy.

That's my opinion, too. I'm still not sure if anybody figured out for sure if he was serious or just being sarcastic when he made that statement. Like you said, the album probably wouldn't turn out to be that successful with that strategy, but that would be their fault and I'd still have my copy.

Edited by ronaldo9

If plans had indeed changed, surely they would have removed this comment by now.

Are you fucking kidding me? Ha! Not these guys, they're asses!

He hasn't mentioned the album one single time at a show because it's never going to be released!

Edited by Old School

If plans had indeed changed, surely they would have removed this comment by now.

He hasn't mentioned the album one single time at a show because it's never going to be released!

:sleeper: , damn your act is tiring.

does that mean you have no real answer to his statement?

"As for Guns N' Roses forthcoming "Chinese Democracy" album the only comment at this time is that there are 13 Tuesdays left between now and the end of the year."

This is still on gunsnroses.com as well as their myspace page. If plans had indeed changed, surely they would have removed this comment by now. Nothing spectacular, but this definitely gives more hope to the December 18th rumor!!

Unless they really don't care because by the time the 13 Tuesdays expire, the tour will pretty much be over and they'll have finished grabbing all the cash they can before Axl's next retreat.

Seek help.

Yeah HRS, seek help. The way your head's not stuck up Axl's ass...it's just not healthy! :lol:

What's tiring is the fact that the record hasn't materialized. And that's hardly the fault of the people who are prone to pointing that fact out.

does that mean you have no real answer to his statement?

that isnt a statement worth answering. It is not based on fact, it is just a derogatory statement which he would not make to Axl's face. If I was to call you an ASS, what point would that serve? Old Skool doesnt know Axl. I dont know you, you have done nothing to warrant it. Axl doesnt owe anyone shit, now if he cuts me off on the freeway, takes my wallet etc, then yes. But how can I respond to some guy who just makes neagtive remarks all day long on this forum sans common sense??? His not worthy of anything but me letting him know how tiring it is to have to sif tthrough all these negative comments with no merit.

seriously, you cant argue with the viliage idiot. So I will not waste my time on this one.

Hope I answered your question. ;)

"As for Guns N' Roses forthcoming "Chinese Democracy" album the only comment at this time is that there are 13 Tuesdays left between now and the end of the year."

This is still on gunsnroses.com as well as their myspace page. If plans had indeed changed, surely they would have removed this comment by now. Nothing spectacular, but this definitely gives more hope to the December 18th rumor!!

Unless they really don't care because by the time the 13 Tuesdays expire, the tour will pretty much be over and they'll have finished grabbing all the cash they can before Axl's next retreat.

Seek help.

Yeah HRS, seek help. The way your head's not stuck up Axl's ass...it's just not healthy! :lol:

What's tiring is the fact that the record hasn't materialized. And that's hardly the fault of the people who are prone to pointing that fact out.

That is not what this guy did. I agree, it sucks that the album isnt out, but that is not what this guy said. He called Axl as ass, and said the album wasnt coming out. How is that commenting on the album release? It isnt. There is a difference between saying that you are frustrated due to the album delay, and calling GNR and Co. Asses, and crying Chicken Little.

There is a difference in making a statement, and just being belligerant and calling people names. If nothing else it just make you look uneducated.

I agree with you, not with him.

Sorry, Gunzen, but my respect went out the door a long time ago. Beligerant, childish, lack of an educated response? Perhaps it may seem so but it's beyond the point of logical and orderly debate because it's become a joke and a big slap in the face. Do you expect me to be civil and thought provoking in light of the state of things as they are now? Why should I waste my time and energy when clearly Axl could give a shit anyhow. It just wastes more of my time. So, I come on here and I check for any new news and such but it's just the same old shit, same old lack of news, same delays, repetitive, same old nothing but a big ball of shit. Keep on truckin though Gunzen!

[q

You should really type, "Unless they really don't care because by the time the 13 Tuesdays expire, the first leg of the largely sucessful tour will pretty much be over and they'll have finished grabbing all the cash, rocking 1 million fans, doing 40 great 2 1/2 hour shows, debuting 5-6 new songs from the upcoming Album "Chinese Democracy", then they can retreat and rest.

You need to make sure you dont miss anything.

Made a few corrections ;) :

"Unless they really don't care because by the time the 13 Tuesdays expire, the first leg of the largely sucessful tour will pretty much be over and they'll have finished grabbing all the cash, rocking 1 million fans, doing 40 great 2 1/2 hour shows (while trying their very best to be on time), debuting 5-6 new songs from the (suposabley) "upcoming Album" "Chinese Democracy", then they can retreat and rest...and after all that still have yet to put out their promised album although the time is very fast running out, along with their very loyal fans patience."

fair enough dude, except the very loyal fans are good with whatever, I am one and that is how I feel, sorry not to be crying bout it, but I am just glad they are touring.

P.S. See ya on the 13 +15 Axl and co. rock1

[q

You should really type, "Unless they really don't care because by the time the 13 Tuesdays expire, the first leg of the largely sucessful tour will pretty much be over and they'll have finished grabbing all the cash, rocking 1 million fans, doing 40 great 2 1/2 hour shows, debuting 5-6 new songs from the upcoming Album "Chinese Democracy", then they can retreat and rest.

You need to make sure you dont miss anything.

Made a few corrections ;) :

"Unless they really don't care because by the time the 13 Tuesdays expire, the first leg of the largely sucessful tour will pretty much be over and they'll have finished grabbing all the cash, rocking 1 million fans, doing 40 great 2 1/2 hour shows (while trying their very best to be on time), debuting 5-6 new songs from the (suposabley) "upcoming Album" "Chinese Democracy", then they can retreat and rest...and after all that still have yet to put out their promised album although the time is very fast running out, along with their very loyal fans patience."

fair enough dude, except the very loyal fans are good with whatever, I am one and that is how I feel, sorry not to be crying bout it, but I am just glad they are touring.

the very loyal fans are good with anything>? don't you mean the dumb shits? keep takin it in the ass!.

Sorry, Gunzen, but my respect went out the door a long time ago. Beligerant, childish, lack of an educated response? Perhaps it may seem so but it's beyond the point of logical and orderly debate because it's become a joke and a big slap in the face. Do you expect me to be civil and thought provoking in light of the state of things as they are now? Why should I waste my time and energy when clearly Axl could give a shit anyhow. It just wastes more of my time. So, I come on here and I check for any new news and such but it's just the same old shit, same old lack of news, same delays, repetitive, same old nothing but a big ball of shit. Keep on truckin though Gunzen!

I always expect people to be civil man, I cant help it, it just makes for a better conversation. I dont want to argue with you, you are obviously a fan, and if we were at a concert we WOULD BOTH ENJOY IT. I just dont see the point in arguing without an actual point.

I know you are hurting dude, just enjoy what we have and good things come to those who wait....sometimes :rolleyes:

the very loyal fans are good with anything>? don't you mean the dumb shits? keep takin it in the ass!.

wow, good one dude, you learn that waxing lanes at the bowling alley, you primate. You made my point. you run out of ideas, and you just swear through a keyboard. wow, well done man.

no way to argue that, I have an education :book:

Edited by Gunzen

Since when has Axl ever say before that this album is coming out by my knowledge never, 06 is the 1st year he has he knows he has die hard friends and he isn't going to let us down.actually, i bet him and merck are sitting down laughin there asses off at our predictions and fake release dates and little comments in the end the album will be out like promised

Looks like the forum has a new king fucktard

I always expect people to be civil man, I cant help it, it just makes for a better conversation. I dont want to argue with you, you are obviously a fan, and if we were at a concert we WOULD BOTH ENJOY IT. I just dont see the point in arguing without an actual point.

I know you are hurting dude, just enjoy what we have and good things come to those who wait....sometimes :rolleyes:

wow, good one dude, you learn that waxing lanes at the bowling alley, you primate. You made my point. you run out of ideas, and you just swear through a keyboard. wow, well done man.

no way to argue that, I have an education :book:

making false accusations, pretend to know something about me,an attempt to belittle me, looks like you just got hired at the bowling alley, welcome abored hipcrite, i'm not the blind poster child. did you get your education in Sudan?

I've been devoted to *the music* for over half my life. Does the fact that I don't think Axl craps strawberry ice cream really make me less of very loyal fan?

Edited by Angelica

I've been devoted to *the music* for over half my life. Does the fact that I don't think Axl craps strawberry ice cream really make me less of very loyal fan?

On this board, yes.

But Axlites have no souls, so I wouldnt worry about them. ;)

Edited by Charles Manson