Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone seems to have some conspiracy theory on what is going to happen I will throw my opinion in..............Here is whats going to happen.......They will finish the tour quietly.....Axl will go back into his cave........The album wont come out.....It wont be mentioned...the music industry will forget about the album and forget about Axl just like they did in 1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2003,.2004 and 2005.....................Then fast forward another 3 or 4 years and Axl will either reunite with the real lineup or retire for good because those will be his only 2 options as touring with the GNR cover band with no album for a 3rd time would be worse than the New Kids On the Block reuniting..And Chinese Democracy will be dead and buried forever unless someone bootlegs it in the year 2023

:sleeper:

Maybe Axl needs Money and the Best way to get it is touring with AFD Material. Or maybe he just wants some attention like the old days, to get back in the limelight. I'm a big Fan, and I was at Hammerstein and the DCU Center last month and thats they way it seems to me. I have my doubts if CD will ever come out. I hope so, If your going to release it wouldn't you do it for Xmas when everbodys out shopping for gifts?

Just a thought.

who cares about chinese democracy anyways. we all know everybody wants to see Guns N' Roses and not this bunch of guys playing songs which they didn't even make.

Jesus christ again with this shit. Go listen to Scott sing It's So Easy oh, wait he can't it sounds like he's trying get the cock out of his mouth.

who cares about chinese democracy anyways. we all know everybody wants to see Guns N' Roses and not this bunch of guys playing songs which they didn't even make.

Jesus christ again with this shit. Go listen to Scott sing It's So Easy oh, wait he can't it sounds like he's trying get the cock out of his mouth.

:laugh::rofl-lol::laugh:

lol, and by a nOOb!

:rofl-lol:

if ChiDem was to be released in 2006, the release date would certainly be in December on the very end of the year.

Well, duh.

you know there won't be any single before the release to promote the album, because usually singles are released 2 months before the album.

Usually but not always.

But we know that it could hit the shelf from one day to another.

How do we know this? If you're referring to the comment from merck to RS, then this you should be aware that some of the reliable sources have confirmed that he was being sarcastic.

All in all a surprise Xmas release is a possibility, and some elements are pointing to a surprise release.

Nothing is happening and you're just projecting.

How do we know this? If you're referring to the comment from merck to RS, then this you should be aware that some of the reliable sources have confirmed that he was being sarcastic.

Really? When did this happen? Who was this reliable source?

Really? When did this happen? Who was this reliable source?

Mysteron on HTGTH.

It really won't hit the shelves with no notice. CDs don't just show up at stores, they are ordered. The only way for a surprise release would be pay-for-download through ITunes or through GNRs own site.

ITunes makes sense if a surprise release is in the works. There is no way GNR could send out cds and get every record store in the world to keep silent until release day. They could however, give Apple the exclusive, at least for the first release, and get them to sign an NDC.

But overall, this too seems unlikely, as the album will leak immediately, and harm sales of an eventual hard copy release. Sadly 2006 seems unlikely. Like many, I'm not surprised things didn't work out, more disappointed that we haven't been told that we should stop looking for this year.

Dead Wrong;

It really won't hit the shelves with no notice. CDs don't just show up at stores, they are ordered. The only way for a surprise release would be pay-for-download through ITunes or through GNRs own site.

Have experiance in this, you are dead wrong. Cd ordering on NEW CDS is from corporate office, no notice is required, though useually given as a convieniance.

Even ordering of previously stocked Cd's is done electronically due to sales reports which are not compiled by the manager, but by a mainframe computers in corporate. You have no fucking idea what you are saying, no offense. I used to be that way like 20 years go.

Edited by Gunzen

One word: TOOL baby----> no single, no fucking video before the release of the new album & chart debut: 1.

That is not similar to Gn'R because people knew for months that there was a new Tool album on the way. Tool had the decency to give their fans a proper release date and none of this 13 Tuesdays bullshit. I think there was a Tool single on the radio before the release of 10,000 days but I could be wrong.

and people havent known of a guns n roses cd for years?

Dead Wrong;

Have experiance in this, you are dead wrong. Cd ordering on NEW CDS is from corporate office, no notice is required, though useually given as a convieniance.

Even ordering of previously stocked Cd's is done electronically due to sales reports which are not compiled by the manager, but by a mainframe computers in corporate. You have no fucking idea what you are saying, no offense. I used to be that way like 20 years go.

my question is what do the major retail chains <head offices> owe guns n roses ,why would they keep this a secreat? and if money was involved what does universal owe guns n roses to pay money to keep this a secreat. dosent make sense to me ..i supose ill get called names and told im a douchebag lol