Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me Limp Dicksuck and Kid Rock are sort of Nu Metal versions of Axl.

Kid Rock could never do something like Madagascar of Cacther in the Rye. Axl still has that classic rock thing. And in the end he's still going to do a GNR album.

I doubt very much it will happen. But I did see an ad for Jackass #2 coming out on DVD December 27th. So if the people behind that seemed to think it was a good idea to push that release out quickly and in the middle of the holidays, then the same could still happen for Guns N' Roses.

Prepare yourself for a major let down on the 19th!!!!! :chef:

thanks been prepared now for like 4 years ..you keep hateing thou .hope it works out for u bro

Why should't it? My life doesn't revolve around the fact that GN'R releases an album or not and at this point I am caring less each passing day.

I don't think chinese democracy will ever see the light of day! I want it to really bad, but I doubt it will make it to the shelves especially not in 2006. Here is the reason why. Chinese Democracy is really not that good! The leaks are not worth tens years going on eleven years of material. I mean they are good songs, but not great. They are definately all B sides. The one I think that is closest to a good song would have to be the blues. It has a great intro, nice melody, killer solo, and Axl is classic during the ending. That is a gnr song. I mean even when the leaks got out, its not like the radio stations got bombarded with calls to keep playing the song IRS. I am not bashing them, I just think it is crazy how they keep saying it is going to come out, then we never ever see the f'in cd! Let me know what you think.

well, then it would be only logical that lots of lots of other crappier bands should not release any of their music if those leaks are that bad for you.

Agree. Even if we have waited a long time, CD will be better then most of the shit out there by now..

I wont make "how long this album have been in the making" as an judging factor.

well, then it would be only logical that lots of lots of other crappier bands should not release any of their music if those leaks are that bad for you.

Agree. Even if we have waited a long time, CD will be better then most of the shit out there by now..

I wont make "how long this album have been in the making" as an judging factor.

Definitely, a true GN'R fan ( at least, me for sure) would judge the new album also differently than any other album, because those are not just songs, those are Axl's songs :)

I can't see the album coming out this year now. Everything has gone too quiet on the album front. Instead, what management needs to be working on is telling us WHY the album isn't coming out this year, despite all the promises. If we're not given a reason, that's possibly the worst treatment of fans I've heard of yet.

I can't see the album coming out this year now. Everything has gone too quiet on the album front. Instead, what management needs to be working on is telling us WHY the album isn't coming out this year, despite all the promises. If we're not given a reason, that's possibly the worst treatment of fans I've heard of yet.

We should get an honest statement telling us what is happening. The problem is that this band doesn't have a history of issuing statements that are honest or forthright. In their little world, Axl is an innocent who is constantly being betrayed and persecuted by bad people.

My best guess on this, is that we'll hear that the band is back in the studio in january, to do some "finishing touches" and things will pretty much continue as they have been until something finally forces Axl to face reality and release the album.

We should get an honest statement telling us what is happening. The problem is that this band doesn't have a history of issuing statements that are honest or forthright. In their little world, Axl is an innocent who is constantly being betrayed and persecuted by bad people.

My best guess on this, is that we'll hear that the band is back in the studio in january, to do some "finishing touches" and things will pretty much continue as they have been until something finally forces Axl to face reality and release the album.

I agree, sadly.

Hello all,

im new here so dont tell me to go suck donkey balls yet.

but since every cd this year believer believes its out this year and believes axls not doing the tour for money or promotion (since mercks last statement), does christmas day ring a bell?

Axl is crazy enough to try and do this and maybe he wsa planning this and got told its not a good way to sell the album so axl lost it and pulled it off?