Would any of you pay to see Guns N Roses again?

Kaneda

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I haven't gone this round. not paying for a cover band and to hear Axl's voice crack all night. :drevil:

axls voice does not crack all night. Yes, it is not as stear as it was in the day, but it is still better than most bands now, plus the songs are dope, you are just a guy looking to complain, you obviously have never seen them or you would not have said that.

Did you say... dope?!

:rofl-lol:

No, they haven't come to Australia yet.

Not that I blame them - I wouldn't come to Australia either if I wasn't already stuck here.

That explains it all, :rofl-lol: You have never even seen them.. I will forever disregard your negative posts with apathy. I can empathize with fans who havent seen them, but you are just a hater, you have no idea what you are trying to critcize. You are no longer relevant, not that you ever really were.

Checkmate Sydney.

Edited by Gunzen

i deffinately would iv'e been into Guns n Roses since 1988 (very almost since the beginning), and Axl can do very little wrong in my eyes. I prey the album will come out soon, buy hey if it doesn't iv'e got enough old Guns N Roses material to keep me happy, and just hope he keeps on doing the gigs.

Just curious to see how many of you would pay to see Axl again with no new album?

No way! I saw GN'R twice in 2002 & once this year and if CD isn't out THIS Year then GN'R won't get anymore $ from me!!!

Vote here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83734

:question:

You should have made this a poll.

Already done:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83734

:)

I saw them in Vegas then Los Angeles in September. This month I am seeing them 3 more times in Los Angeles. I'd see them in every city if I didn't have a job or a life. Who cares if the album is released yet? The truth is it is great hearing all the old stuff-Appetite is the greatest album ever-Would you be happy hearing all new stuff at the show???--No!! When seeing Velvet Revolver the fans went crazy over "It's so Easy" and "Used to Love her". I know we all want a new album but at least Axl's hopefully done playing hermit in Malibu, it's good to see him on the road again and appearing to have a good time. Enjoy it while you can 'cause ya never know when he may cancel a tour again. Peace Out and remember worrying is a waste of time!

I never cared about GNR until around 1999. I was too young to see them in the early 90s. So, ofcourse I would pay to see them, regardless of CD release. I would be so thrilled! I hear that there is nothing like a GNR concert! rock3 And I plan on going to more than just once. Hurry up to Texas GNR!

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

absolutely i would pay to see guns n roses again.. but it will never happen because slash duff and adler wont join again

i heard there was this great cover band though... guy that looks just like axl but he has corn rows? and hes so good he actually thinks hes axl and he claims to be releasing chinese democracy in 06 rock3

No. I couldn't be bothered this time during the European Tour either, same old same old. No difference between 2002 and 2006, except there being more guitar solo's and less Axl on stage. I can't be bothered to pay for something like that anymore.