I am more interested in Axl biography then CD

Sjakalen

Wouldnt it be interesting to to get a book from Axl then a Chinese Democracy. Im not a very big fan of This Madagascar songs etc...

What happend between 2002-2006, were was he?What did he do from 94-2000?

it would be very interesting to read, and of course read about slash, duff and all other stupid people axl have surronded himself by during hes life.

You in all truth think he did something riveting and adventurous enough to warranty a book all those years as a "recluse?" I wouldn't know, but my best guess is that it would be one of the most repetitive reads ever. Eat. Sleep. Tinker around with songs. Eat. Sleep. Drive. Watch TV. Throw away what you tinkered with before. Eat. Sleep. Tinker around with material started from scratch. Think. Eat. Sleep. And so on... Like reading about how I slack around during the holidays.

Now is not a good time, but I really hope that we'll get a biography from Axl in hos own words some day.

yeah. but the book the band time forgot is good

Hardly. That was one of the worst books I've ever read. On any band, or GnR. There is much better GnR books.

And, I'd like to get a biography of Axl myself.

Wouldnt it be interesting to to get a book from Axl then a Chinese Democracy. Im not a very big fan of This Madagascar songs etc...

it would be very interesting to read, and of course read about slash, duff and all other stupid people axl have surronded himself by during hes life.

a book about the truth from 1994-until this moment would be really interesting to read

as far as the new songs I think they are good and I believe that CD will be a great album

I don´t think right now is the best moment to have an Axl biography, he´s still too young for that. Maybe in 20 years or when he retires from the music business,but not right now because he still has a long career to follow and his bio would be lacking a lot of things.

Yeah well Del James also said that ''those'' who speak bad things about the band are not fans and the ''true'' fans go to their concerts and buy their stuff.Excuse me but that's just stupid,they don't even come to my country,they don't even show up on time when they do have a gig somewhere,they cancel shows and keep saying ''late this year'' ''soon''.If Del James can't stand critiques que se vaya a la puta chingada.

The New songs are amazing, IMO

i'd prefer the album...later on then maybe a book or somthing.

i know lots about Axl, and sure i will know more. as his rock star satus increas'es

and if you pay attention to the lyrics of the new songs, if your smart enough, you can understand

where Axl's state of mind is at., whenever he wrote it..alot of what i like to call 'Emotional Pleads' within these songs, eg:Heatbreak, ect

Sure his life is very intresting..he's my hero. Prefer a Bio? are you crazy!, this is the best song writter, singer of all time.

;)

What if Axl just sat around watching re-runs of X-files on TV and eating Kentucky Fried chicken all the time? Would the book still be interesting? It´s not like it really took 15 years to make the album.... ....and judging from the few stories we did get he didnt hang around with that many people cause ALL people leak info.

So pleeeeease give me an album, I´ll concider the book after that. ;)

Edited by Lukinx

"All other stupid people axl have surrounded himself during hes life"

How ironic that stupidity is the topic of that sentence.

Slash and Duff are stupid?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay last I heard they put out a record and completed a 2 year tour without incident.

Oh, and they made Axl who he is. Slash wrote the riff to SCOM and Duff wrote the chorus to Paradise City. I rest my case.

"All other stupid people axl have surrounded himself during hes life"

How ironic that stupidity is the topic of that sentence.

Slash and Duff are stupid?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay last I heard they put out a record and completed a 2 year tour without incident.

Oh, and they made Axl who he is. Slash wrote the riff to SCOM and Duff wrote the chorus to Paradise City. I rest my case.

OMGF:....they made him lool

I'm very sorry you are not a big fan of Maddagascar, but there are plenty of other rocking new tracks out there.