Billboard Awards '06

Estranged Reality

I'm not suggesting any rumors. I haven't spoken to my brother's dentist's best pal from Vietnam who met Axl in a 7-11 last week. I don't have any insider information.

But from a discussion standpoint, I think this would have been a perfect opportunity for Axl if, indeed, he is planning a "last-minute" album release. To get out there and perform and give a release date to the millions of people watching this would work splendidly for promotional reasons.

I'm not trying to promote any rumors so please don't think I am. I just wanted to see what other people thought about this.

Deep in my mind I'm hoping he will show up, but I'm not going to sit through the show to find out. :P

Screw Axl he's not gonna be there.

But Gwen looked spectacular. :wub:

To be honest I thought her performance was awful. I was pleasantly surprised by some of her past songs but this one - at least when played live - sounded like a bad Fergie song. The lyrics were similar, too. Some of the lyrics were stunningly similar. The whole bit about guys liking her figure and her boobs but "they can't touch" - isn't that My Humps? And I can't imagine anyone wanting to imitate My Humps (arguably the worst song of the new millenium).

But she was hot. :wub:

gwen looked like 30 other flat chested over made up wanna hip hop white chicks at the mall actually.

To be honest I thought her performance was awful. I was pleasantly surprised by some of her past songs but this one - at least when played live - sounded like a bad Fergie song. The lyrics were similar, too. Some of the lyrics were stunningly similar. The whole bit about guys liking her figure and her boobs but "they can't touch" - isn't that My Humps? And I can't imagine anyone wanting to imitate My Humps (arguably the worst song of the new millenium).

I second that!

Yeah Wind It Up isn't that great. Check out my thread in MY WORLD though, there's a link to her new single and its really really good. Wind It Up is supposed to be based on The Sound of Music since Gwen's like obsessed with it, but many people didn't get it I think. Yeah her performance wasn't that great.. she kinda yells instead of singing.. but I its cuz she's really energetic and I think when she moves around too much. She sounds much better when you see her in concert, especially with No Doubt where she doesn't have to do dance moves.

Gunzen- that is the best way to get on my bad side! Your comments are ridiculous- Gwen is the most gorgeous woman on this planet and don't you fucking fight me on this. :fuckyou::)

Gunzen- that is the best way to get on my bad side! Your comments are ridiculous- Gwen is the most gorgeous woman on this planet and don't you fucking fight me on this. :fuckyou::)

dude, you absolutely have every right to think she is hot, she is cute, I didint actually dis her pretty face, I think it was her make up, fake bleached hair and black nylons in a chrome jumpsuit that kinda skewed my vision.

She is very pretty, especially for a woman with a flat chest and flat ass. Dude, she is thin, and that is all she has body wise, she has no hips either. Again a cute chick, but mall rat quality. Size A cups chicks dont do it for me. But to each his own.

Again, not dispariging her face, she is pretty, but she doesnt even have real hair. Looks kinda like a back up dancer singing in front of back up dancers. ;)

how can you be a gnr fan and like gwen stefani's music that is fucked up

How is that fucked up? Many people like different music. Sorry my favorite bands after GnR isn't the typical list of Metallica, Pantera, w/e the fuck else (not that I don't like these bands).. but its good to be diverse. No Doubt was my favorite band for a very long time before I discovered GnR and I still love them. Yes Gwen Stefani sings pop, but w/e thats a side project she wanted to do. Listen to old school No Doubt, back when they did ska. Gwen is a rocker at heart, and No Doubt put on one hell of a show.

dude, you absolutely have every right to think she is hot, she is cute, I didint actually dis her pretty face, I think it was her make up, fake bleached hair and black nylons in a chrome jumpsuit that kinda skewed my vision.

She is very pretty, especially for a woman with a flat chest and flat ass. Dude, she is thin, and that is all she has body wise, she has no hips either. Again a cute chick, but mall rat quality. Size A cups chicks dont do it for me. But to each his own.

Again, not dispariging her face, she is pretty, but she doesnt even have real hair. Looks kinda like a back up dancer singing in front of back up dancers. ;)

Ok I'm glad you don't think she's like ugly or something. Yeah to each his own I know- but Gwen's my girl so I get really defensive.

Alright the make up- she actually wasn't even wearing that much, usually she wears so much more. She's often critisized for wearing too much. Honestly I've seen pics of her and whatnot with no makeup at all and she's naturally very beautiful but she also has a face that can pull off a lot of makeup (big red lips is like her signiture look), but I think since she's on stage its acceptable for her to play around with makeup, though I agree she can overdo it something (Rock Steady tour she wore waaay too much and looked like a clown sometimes)

Ok big boobs get you off, nothing wrong with that. She does have an advantage of being able to wear cute little shirts and tube tops though and I think her body fits her. But her ass is not flat! Sorry disagree completely.

Her outfit- yeah she likes to be over the top and she expiriments a lot with fashion. I personally liked what she was wearing. She always looks original so many people don't like her clothes, but others praise her style.

Oh and well her backup dancers are wearing wigs that look the same as her hair.. dunno why she'd do that.

why am i close minded for not liking gwen stefani? in my opinion she does sucks

Thats your opinion, I said you were close minded because you couldn't understand how someone likes Guns N' Roses and Gwen Stefani at the same time.

Yeah I don't like Gwen Stefani's solo work, but that doesn't mean I'm going to insult someone because they do.