Get These Yes Men AWAY From Axl

jaypayton

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him, ...

Neither do you, but that doesn't stop you from voicing your opinion.

Yes, but there´s a difference, I don´t act as a know-it-all like some people here do.I don´t act as if I knew the man or as if I knew what´s going on or as if what I say is fact or true.

Of course this is a message board and people are entitled to their opinions but a big majority act as if they knew shit when they don´t. There´s nothing wrong with expressing opinions,that´s what we all do, but acting like a know-it-all it´s not fair.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him, ...

Yes, but there´s a difference, I don´t act as a know-it-all like some people here do.I don´t act as if I knew the man or as if I knew what´s going on or as if what I say is fact or true.

Of course this is a message board and people are entitled to their opinions but a big majority act as if they knew shit when they don´t. There´s nothing wrong with expressing opinions,that´s what we all do, but acting like a know-it-all it´s not fair.

Right on

Yes, but there´s a difference, I don´t act as a know-it-all like some people here do.

:lol::lol: You weren't being $erious there, right? :huh:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Yes, but there´s a difference, I don´t act as a know-it-all like some people here do.

Yes, I laughed out loud when I read her comment too.

No offense November Rain, but I can't think of another member who constantly disses other people's opinions and views because you feel you know Axl better than they do.

No offense November Rain, but I can't think of another member who constantly disses other people's opinions and views because you feel you know Axl better than they do.

No hon, if anything,I´m one of the few who doesn´t. I don´t act as if I knew him because I don´t know him.And I don´t assure things about someone I don´t know. :rolleyes:

From time to time alot of people seem to slag off Sebastian Bach, and that pisses me off, whats wrong with the guy, hes been very successful in his own right for many years with Skid Row, and now without them hes still awesome, his stage presence is amazing the guy really rocks. But most importantly he and Axl are extremely good buddies, and Axl hasn't got alot of them, you know people he can really trust. When other people have deserted him in the past, for what ever reason, Bach's still there still being loyal and that counts for a lot. I trust him to be there and support Axl throughout the rest of Axl's singing career, dont forget he was touring with Axl in the early 90s and hes still there. i say bring him on board full time!!!!

This has nothing to do with fairness. Being a victim of yes-men is a common phenomenon in the music business and doesn't make anybody a know-it-all. Considering that Axl is most likely not gonna hold his promise we can assume that he might is a victim as well.

It's quite annoying that we have members like you that rate each and every post anybody makes about Axl, instead of giving a creative input.

No hon, if anything,I´m one of the few who doesn´t. I don´t act as if I knew him because I don´t know him.And I don´t assure things about someone I don´t know. :rolleyes:

I totaly understand what november rain tried to say here, I noticed that too.. there are ppl that saying stuff like they know whats really going on, like how the band functions, and why Axl doing that or why bach likes him..

the thing is we dont know, we can only speculate, and not determinate facts.

I totaly understand what november rain tried to say here, I noticed that too.. there are ppl that saying stuff like they know whats really going on, like how the band functions, and why Axl doing that or why bach likes him..

the thing is we dont know, we can only speculate, and not determinate facts.

Thanx God someone understands what I mean instead of twisting my words! Thank you Nika :)

this is why I hate organized religion...because some of you fucktards aren't able to compromise your fucking opinions no matter what the situation may be. If you're Pepsicoca then you never post anything positive, but if your Chris Axl then you constantly make witty, one line comments without providing any reason behind them. But only if the post is negative. No matter what the situation may be, the skin never changes color. Fucking organized religion....

by the way, I always wondered what Richard Fortus thought about Axl and GNR. He never speaks out or does anything relevant for the band, except look cool and play great guitar. Besides the fact that if I had to choose one person I would keep it would be him. I would even choose him over Gilby or Izzy if I had to think of a GNR all star lineup.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

The forum is full of know it alls.

It's truly sad.

Then go whine your little ass over to a board where it's all gravy and people agreeing about everything.

Who are you? Jim Bob #2?

All you fucking do is whine about people who are complaining about the retarded & infinite wait that is done in complete silence. You complain just as much, at least the people you complain about are discussing something of a BROAD nature. You just build your little fragile ego up by bashing other people.

Get to steppin if this board bothers you so much. Or take some damned midol.

Thank You.

i do know it all, so TAKE NOTICE!. :xmasssanta:

NR you have had many posts with you thinking you know axl rose!, along with the people bitching about axl, same thing! we all do it from time to time, it's a message board, tell me what you really think!>.

Matt's a sweetie. He's just very upset right now since Axl mislead him again and Chinese Demcoracy won't be starting on one of the next three Tuesdays.

He's just taking his anger out on the messageboard. Annoying? Sure. But it's better than a bell tower with a sniper rifle.

If I was going to write a song about Matt, I'd call it "Angry Young Man" and get sued by Billy Joel.

It is getting old. He rarely discusses anything. it's all one line attacks on other people. Unwarranted attacks.

If the people's opinions here bother you so much, then go ya twat!

For years, Axl has surrounded himself with yes-people. People who have approved his every decision for their own financial gain. People such as Beta, Del James and possibly even Merck. After reading Beta's posts on HTGH, I see she's a very malicious person, and she acts as if she is part of the band, referring to herself and the band as ''we'', and telling one doubter that ''we'' don't need your money. I think these people have turned Axl from a once down to Earth person into someone who believes that they're some kind of God. I think that when it comes to the album, you have people like Beta in his ear telling him, "You don't need to release the album for these assholes." I think that Beta and Del James are syncophants and that while they're in his circle we'll never see an album or a reunion. Beta should just be the house keeper and shut the fuck up.

For years, Axl has surrounded himself with yes-people. People who have approved his every decision for their own financial gain. People such as Beta, Del James and possibly even Merck. After reading Beta's posts on HTGH, I see she's a very malicious person, and she acts as if she is part of the band, referring to herself and the band as ''we'', and telling one doubter that ''we'' don't need your money. I think these people have turned Axl from a once down to Earth person into someone who believes that they're some kind of God. I think that when it comes to the album, you have people like Beta in his ear telling him, "You don't need to release the album for these assholes." I think that Beta and Del James are syncophants and that while they're in his circle we'll never see an album or a reunion. Beta should just be the house keeper and shut the fuck up.

I agree with this to an extent.

Yeah but you wish you knew him. Right. I think that little saying in your signature is meant for him. Your hoping he would read it one day. :kiss::wub:

Yeah but you wish you knew him. Right. I think that little saying in your signature is meant for him. Your hoping he would read it one day. :kiss::wub:

i think i'm in love :wub:, i'm guessing your a kiwi!, but not afraid to tell it how you see it, i like it when people see throw other people's bullshit. rock3

Nop, that little saying in my sig is a from a poem I wrote and it is dedicated to someone very special in my life , not to Axl.

wow, this is some intense feelings. i looked up the word syncophant and it ain't in there. but syncope is and if it is the word your looking for then this makes sence otherwise i had no idea what you meant. in my opinion i looked for the whole kiss ass stuff when i went to the concert and i guess i seen some of it. your right about people not wanting to piss off the boss stuff, but i think axl is aware of it. do you really think it would help if they actually said hey this sucks. or told him the naked women could get him sued. he knows, and telling him different is just like our lives. you ignore little shit and get alone. could you imagine if everybody acted like you guys do while on tour. what a racket. stef