Axls politicle view

sucker punch

I agree with your bottom line tho. :P

So, you didn't know that the Nazi's occupied Greece. Ms. Ignorant doesn't understand world history. So that makes you both retarded. Does that mean you shouldn't be talking to her... or is it okay for retards to have their own inner circle?

Ah, let me put it this way.. retardism and a somewhat lacking history education ain't really the same thing in my book.

btw, I think we've been out of topic for a while and I predict soon-to-be locking of this thread.

I agree that all this was not the point here but Matt was just tryind to play it clever.

And Matt, of course you have blocked me, after the insulting personal msg you sent that's what every pussy like you would do in order to save himself (or maybe I should say herself) from arguing. And the fact that USA gets into other countries fields with no ethic reason is not insulting, it is just a fact. Insult is the words you use against me. Anyway, it is late to learn you how you should behave, that was your parents' job

Believe me, Evil, I know plenty about world history. Obviously much more than you do. I suggest you hit the back button in this thread and read my 'long' post. If you think you know something and can argue any of the points I made in that thread, I'd be happy to have a decent conversation with you if you can refrain from calling anybody a 'retard' without making any points of validity whatsoever on the topic... other than an incorrect synopsis of a historical event. For someone who claims to be somewhat intelligent, just flat out calling somebody 'retarded' and trying to come off as someone smarter than somebody else... well, that's pretty much retarded:)

Linux... I wanted to prove a quick point. Anybody with a hint of a brain can type 'nazi' and 'greece' in Google and find out what they want to about the nazi occupation of Greece. Yes, I would have liked to have used a better source... but it seems only pictures will work sometimes and that picture of some stooges raising the swastica over Greek ruin's pretty much says it all. If you have anything to add of substance, go for it. Until then, you only make yourself sound like an idiot coming on here and pretending like you know anything about world events... much less politics. FYI, I'm not a Republican.

GreekGina, I already told you once, your head must be full of helium. I don't argue with blind ignorance. Why don't you go join Jihad and burn American and British flags and posterboard cut-outs of Bush. While you're at it, how bout you stop adoring everything American if you hate us so much. You call us idiots, but you wear Levi jeans, smoke Marlboro and Camel cigarettes, probably have your iPod attached to your arm, adore our movie stars, have your own gossip magazines that I'm sure have nothing but Brittany Spears' flashing comando pussy all over it this week... and you're trying to have a political conversation with Americans on a fan forum for an American rock band.

To go a step further... I didn't PM you and didn't have an intention to. You PMed ME, dumbass. Again, I don't like to argue with blind ignorance. Next time you decide to PM somebody and insult their country and it's people, expect to lambasted. I don't know what else you expected. I don't care to get insulting PM's in my inbox... especially when half of the content is emoticons. You seem no more intelligent than a dried up pile of shit as far as I'm concerned.

So if any of you would like to break apart my 'long' post full of FACTS, and provide some facts of your own that would support anything you have to argue, that would be refreshing, believe me. Coming out and and insulting a world leader... any particular country and their foreign policy w/o providing any kind of argument other than 'Bush is an idiot' or 'Americans are dumb', you should really keep your mouth shut because the only person that looks like an idiot in that case is YOU.

I do agree with you on one thing though, Gina, I wish we would just ignore the rest of the world other than maybe the Brits and Aussies. We should let the rest of the world destroy itself. We should cut off all foreign trade and bring all of our defense forces around the world... in part defending the whole of Europe from any Russian or Chinese threat... home for Christmas. We should then build a huge fucking wall all the way around North America if it's okay with the Canuks and mind our own business.

We should have done that during WW2 and just let the Nazi's and Redcoats have their way with the world... but Churchill was a great chap and a good buddy of ours, not to mention we love the charm of British women... so we felt like we had to help out.

Sorry about that. Next time we'll let the swastica fly over your Greek ruins... or at least I hope so.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asume you know that USA is just protecting their own interests? Its in their interest to have liberal world as it both makes USA safer and it makes USA richer.

Aside from that, that must truly be one of the most stupid posts I have ever read

examples

Huh? The people of Iraq are not bombing anyone, and America is killing their own youth by tricking people they are there to bring them democracy when everybody knows this was only a profit hunt. Too bad no other countries had the balls to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH when they went against the wishes of the UN and attacked Iraq. Fuck Bush and when we´re on the subject people should check out the documentary "American Blackout" that is about how they made it hard and in many cases impossible for black people (and white people living in so called black communities) to vote so that Bush would win 4 more years....

Spoken like a true brainwashed 12 year old!

and

First of all, you're obviously a staunch liberal. Secondly, not a very smart one.

This kind of of unnecessary insults...

Come on guys, all are about money, petrol and domination.

Anyone who thinks that America fights for the people's rights or the universal peace is naive. Anyway, I also think that Axl isn't intersted in politics.

But there is also sth I can't understand. How while noone agree with Bush but he was again elected?

One day I was flying from London to Athens and I met one guy of an american rock band on tour, I think they are called DangerDanger. Anyway, he had no idea about what is happening in the world, he thought that America is the saver of other nations and its role is to establish peace everywhere but on the other hand he was make fool of Bush. When I asked him if he voted for him at least he was honest and said yes. And when I asked him why he told me that the other candidates seemed more idiots even than Bush! :rofl-lol: T

he point is that if people like the guy from the band I met, who should be more open minded by the time they travel to other countries, talk with foreign people etc stands for America's current position then there is no hope for a change... :(

That was by far the dumbest and most ignorant post I've ever read since that French guy that used to post here.

Next time you see an American or British WW2 veteran, make sure you shake their hand. Give the Russians a high-five too. They made it possible for Greece, and quite probably your existence, to even exist. Next time the Soviet Union rises, give the old USA a call and we'll keep them out of your backyard again, too.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want some political insight on American politics, I suggest you go to SCHOOL and not get it from some 'guy in a rock band from America'. Are you serious? Did you really make yourself sound that stupid?

First of all I've finished school years ago. And from gallops I see form your country most people don't even know where Iraq is. :rofl-lol:

Second, America NEVER helped Greece, you are completely ignorant of history.

Third, you should feel stupid, not me. You have no clue about what happens outside America. Keep on sleeping pal

The ignorance is so thick you can cut it with a knife in here... apparently your professors are just as dumb and ignorant as you sweetheart.

So what you're saying is: America played no part in defeating Nazi Germany... the facists that occupied your country and humiliated your people.

If that's what you believe, this is where I end this conversation because I don't even bother with people who like to blindly and ignorantly insult other people of other nationalities who obviously have NO CLUE what they're talking about.

Back to the street corner honey... because that's about as smart as you sound.

okay.. so then you want to defend your country and out of nowhere bring up WW2 as example. I think US did a great job i WW2 and I'm grateful for it, but that was 60 years ago. Many bad thing has happened since. And, lets not forget, you insult Gina on several occations.

I realised my wrong and thus deleted my post. But unfortunatly it was seen before that happened. Well, I have no problem admitting I was wrong when it's obvious I made a mistake.

You didn't feel the urge to respond to me when I admitted I was wrong...

So, you didn't know that the Nazi's occupied Greece. Ms. Ignorant doesn't understand world history. So that makes you both retarded. Does that mean you shouldn't be talking to her... or is it okay for retards to have their own inner circle?

Ah, let me put it this way.. retardism and a somewhat lacking history education ain't really the same thing in my book.

btw, I think we've been out of topic for a while and I predict soon-to-be locking of this thread.

I agree that all this was not the point here but Matt was just tryind to play it clever.

And Matt, of course you have blocked me, after the insulting personal msg you sent that's what every pussy like you would do in order to save himself (or maybe I should say herself) from arguing. And the fact that USA gets into other countries fields with no ethic reason is not insulting, it is just a fact. Insult is the words you use against me. Anyway, it is late to learn you how you should behave, that was your parents' job

Believe me, Evil, I know plenty about world history. Obviously much more than you do. I suggest you hit the back button in this thread and read my 'long' post. If you think you know something and can argue any of the points I made in that thread, I'd be happy to have a decent conversation with you if you can refrain from calling anybody a 'retard' without making any points of validity whatsoever on the topic... other than an incorrect synopsis of a historical event. For someone who claims to be somewhat intelligent, just flat out calling somebody 'retarded' and trying to come off as someone smarter than somebody else... well, that's pretty much retarded:)

...instead you started by insulting insulted me. Then, as the discussion continued, you don't answer to my statement. You just point out again that you have a very good knowledge of history. I say it one more time: "Ah, let me put it this way.. retardism and a somewhat lacking history education ain't really the same thing in my book." Please tell me, how can you answer that with bragging about your history education?

Me agreeing with Gina was based on your other posts in this thread(from some I've qouted in this answer) and a lot of your posts in general. And I do believe that your education has very little to do with whatever you're intelligent or not. As a further notice I can agree with the fact that I may be a little harsh on you, but that's only 'cause you tend to insult the members on this board that you do not agree with on a pretty regular basis. And that dear Matt, really bugs me.

To a mod: Please move this thread to the anything goes section of lock it. It has nothing to with guns n roses news anymore and I'm afraid it will only lead to more personal insults.

Edit: For some bloody reason the qoutes do not work properly making it somewhat of a pain in the ass to read this post. Too bad.

Edited by evil_l

At last, stay at your country and let all the others to continue with their lives as they want to. Nobody owes you anything!

We were attacked on 9/11 as most people on this planet know. That day changed American foreign policy forver (for the better btw). Instead of staying out of everyone's business while countries in closer proximity allow radical islam to grow and train, we have adopted the doctrine of "bring the war to them". As an American, I appreciate the hell out of having a president with the nuts to say "this shit ain't gonna happen on my watch again". We have been over 4 years without an attack on American soil. Youknow why? Because of the decision Bush as made from going to war in Iraq which centralized the terrorist front, to eavedropping on suspected terrorists. Stop and thinkj how remarkable it is that for 4 years we have been whipping up on terrorist over seas and they have not been able to retailiate even once. That's not to say that there will never be another attack on American soil, but the fact that Bush liberated 50 million Muslims and has to date prevented a repeat of 9/11 is prbably going to look good in the history books in say 50-60 years.

Hating Bush is moronic. You can dislike the fact that things aren'ty going well in Iraq, hell we all do. But we went into Iraq on internationally shared intelligence that had the over whelming majority of other countries agreeing that Iraq had WMD. France and Russia fagged out in the Security Council because of their involvement in the illegal food for oil scandals.

Some of you need to clear the Bush hatred away and look at the facts.

Axl is a conservative. He is good friends with Arnold and supports his as Governor. Also, words like "immigrants and hooray for tolerance!s" and "police and hooray for tolerance!s" are not the words of a liberal.

He may not support the war though. Many republicans don't.

one and a million wont be on future pressings of lies axl has done an interview that says he was embarrassed about that song and it only represented his feelings when he first moved to LA

besides he loves rap ..........

realistically how many republicans love rap

i mean at least in the Government......

look at when the government was all for censorship of NWA 2pac or eminem clinton dole and several others spoke out against it

i really dont think axl has a political group he believes in more than another

Old Axl would have voted Republican today. Even though he wrote "Civil War," when the first gulf war broke out he was supportive. Remember the U.S flag shirts/shorts/pants/bandannas?

However, new Axl could be anything.

Edited by neatd99

At last, stay at your country and let all the others to continue with their lives as they want to. Nobody owes you anything!

We were attacked on 9/11 as most people on this planet know. That day changed American foreign policy forver (for the better btw). Instead of staying out of everyone's business while countries in closer proximity allow radical islam to grow and train, we have adopted the doctrine of "bring the war to them". As an American, I appreciate the hell out of having a president with the nuts to say "this shit ain't gonna happen on my watch again". We have been over 4 years without an attack on American soil. Youknow why? Because of the decision Bush as made from going to war in Iraq which centralized the terrorist front, to eavedropping on suspected terrorists. Stop and thinkj how remarkable it is that for 4 years we have been whipping up on terrorist over seas and they have not been able to retailiate even once. That's not to say that there will never be another attack on American soil, but the fact that Bush liberated 50 million Muslims and has to date prevented a repeat of 9/11 is prbably going to look good in the history books in say 50-60 years.

Hating Bush is moronic. You can dislike the fact that things aren'ty going well in Iraq, hell we all do. But we went into Iraq on internationally shared intelligence that had the over whelming majority of other countries agreeing that Iraq had WMD. France and Russia fagged out in the Security Council because of their involvement in the illegal food for oil scandals.

Very good post TyRod. I agree with everything you said.

I'm glad you were able to refrain from calling people of other nationalities (western at least) retarded or idiots. Some of the other people in this thread should take notes... this is how you share an intelligent opinion without offending anybody.

Cheers!

you tend to insult the members on this board that you do not agree with on a pretty regular basis. And that dear Matt, really bugs me.

I treat other people as they treat me. I will go one step further and defend my country and it's leaders when people decide to trash them... and I'll be just as if not more brutal than they are. Eye for an eye my friend. And trust me, I have a minor in history and have studied world politics and economics. Education and a little common sense, not blind ignorance, has A LOT to do with whether or not you can hold a political discussion on world events... whether you like it or not. You can call that in if you'd like. You said you've quoted me, congratulations, but you post nothing of substance other than 'I agree this guy's a retard' or whatever. That's BRILLIANT. Do you not agree with the points I make? Great! TELL US WHY... and try not to call anybody a retard.

EDIT: To stay a bit on topic... I truly believe Axl leans to the right a little bit. He's a rebel with everything else... why should he conform to what the majority of the music industry thinks? If he's not, he's a smart guy not to rant about it like other performers do... IE... Barbara Streisand or the Dixie Chicks. It only makes them look like clowns because all they do is much of the same that we've seen in this thread: 'Bush is a fucking idiot.' or 'Make love not war!'. Kind of hard to do that when radical Islam wants to turn us into a sheet of glass following a nuclear holocaust. Common sense... a lot of people in the entertainment industry don't have it.

Edited by Matt13

It's funny that people can only imagine Axl being either a conservative or a liberal, as if people can only support the entire platform of one party or another. The truth is that most people don't neatly fit these labels and vote for parties and candidates who views they disagree with as long as they agree on the issues they feel are significant. It's entirely possible that Axl, like many people agree with some conservative positions and some liberal positions on some issues and when the elections happens, he votes for the person who is best for the job.

It's funny that people can only imagine Axl being either a conservative or a liberal, as if people can only support the entire platform of one party or another. The truth is that most people don't neatly fit these labels and vote for parties and candidates who views they disagree with as long as they agree on the issues they feel are significant. It's entirely possible that Axl, like many people agree with some conservative positions and some liberal positions on some issues and when the elections happens, he votes for the person who is best for the job.

Agreed. I tend to be more liberal when it comes to domestic type stuff... but more conservative when it comes to foreign policy. I don't think too many people really fit their registered party's bill... per say... but there sure are a lot of people that are registered one way or another who will just go to the polls and vote for anyone in their party w/o really having a good understanding of what's at stake regarding the issues on either side of the line.

That's why I'm a registered Independent:)

Seems like a semi-democracy to me..

Ok that's great. Now let's return to the real world Dorothy.

Here are 10 facts of reality.

1. America was attacked on 9/11 of 2001, Check!

2. The terror organization Al Qaida where responsible for that attack, Check!

3. Iraq had no relations to Al qaida, Check!

4. Before the 9/11 attacks Bush, Rumsfeld etc already had a plan to go into Iraq. So the war against iraq cannot have anything to do with terrorism, Check!

5. Saddam Hussein is a piece of shit who got into power with the help from the US government in the 80's, Check!

6. Blitz from the UN as well as the Pentagon said there where no WMDs in Iraq, Check!

7. Al Qaida leader Usama bin Laden is still not caught but Saddam is and has been sentenced to death, Check!

8. After US forces, and it's allies, went into Iraq Al Qaida spread to that place aswell, Check!

9. Almost 3000 american soldiers has died in the war so far and around 10-12000 has been injured, Check!

10. It's all a big succes. Bush is a great leader who illegally spies on his own people and gave himself the right to arrest people, throw them in jail forever on no grounds, start wars without the congress consent thus taking away thoes pesky amendments and shredded the constitution to pieces and when anyone complains you just bring up the Bin Laden boogyman to why Bush needs this "right". Go back to bed America. Everything is fine, eeh... Check?

I asume you know that USA is just protecting their own interests? Its in their interest to have liberal world as it both makes USA safer and it makes USA richer.

Aside from that, that must truly be one of the most stupid posts I have ever read

Amen

And stupid people can write nothing but stupid posts. :)

I'm glad you were able to refrain from calling people of other nationalities (western at least) retarded or idiots. Some of the other people in this thread should take notes... this is how you share an intelligent opinion without offending anybody.

Cheers!

you tend to insult the members on this board that you do not agree with on a pretty regular basis. And that dear Matt, really bugs me.

I treat other people as they treat me. I will go one step further and defend my country and it's leaders when people decide to trash them... and I'll be just as if not more brutal than they are. Eye for an eye my friend. And trust me, I have a minor in history and have studied world politics and economics. Education and a little common sense, not blind ignorance, has A LOT to do with whether or not you can hold a political discussion on world events... whether you like it or not. You can call that in if you'd like. You said you've quoted me, congratulations, but you post nothing of substance other than 'I agree this guy's a retard' or whatever. That's BRILLIANT. Do you not agree with the points I make? Great! TELL US WHY... and try not to call anybody a retard.

EDIT: To stay a bit on topic... I truly believe Axl leans to the right a little bit. He's a rebel with everything else... why should he conform to what the majority of the music industry thinks? If he's not, he's a smart guy not to rant about it like other performers do... IE... Barbara Streisand or the Dixie Chicks. It only makes them look like clowns because all they do is much of the same that we've seen in this thread: 'Bush is a fucking idiot.' or 'Make love not war!'. Kind of hard to do that when radical Islam wants to turn us into a sheet of glass following a nuclear holocaust. Common sense... a lot of people in the entertainment industry don't have it.

You are so hypocritic, you congratulate Tyrod for being polite while you always attack to all people that don't agree with you and offend them. If someone makes a gallop about you most than 90% would wish you never appear here again. And most of them just ignore your posts because they find it useless to argue with you. Also many sent me msg for not answering to you, I wish I know about all these earlier. Of course never it is too late, so from now on I'll ignore you like the others. The conclusion is yours

And the only thing you say is that you defend your country and its leaders.

You are so fucked up and having complex as well. If my country do sth wrong I will be the first to accept it, and I don't care if anyone insult the leaders of my country, all leaders are bastards and care only about glory and money. Propaganda has gone very deep into your head, I don't blame you, this is the way you are brought up to think, god bless America etc...The 9/11 wasn't strong enough to get you out of your coma...

Edited by gina9

so thay just want to let iraq and all those ones bomb the fucking place and get away with it. axls punched people in self defence hasnt he? but you dont see him and bach saying nononono peace peace.

Huh? The people of Iraq are not bombing anyone, and America is killing their own youth by tricking people they are there to bring them democracy when everybody knows this was only a profit hunt. Too bad no other countries had the balls to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH when they went against the wishes of the UN and attacked Iraq. Fuck Bush and when we´re on the subject people should check out the documentary "American Blackout" that is about how they made it hard and in many cases impossible for black people (and white people living in so called black communities) to vote so that Bush would win 4 more years....

iraq, pikistan all those types of places ex- 9/11 etc why should thay get away with it if you want peace you have to kill all the people that are making the promlems tem we will have it

If you're serious you're either incredibly stupid or a racist

4. Before the 9/11 attacks Bush, Rumsfeld etc already had a plan to go into Iraq. So the war against iraq cannot have anything to do with terrorism, Check!

5. Saddam Hussein is a piece of shit who got into power with the help from the US government in the 80's, Check!

6. Blitz from the UN as well as the Pentagon said there where no WMDs in Iraq, Check!

7. Al Qaida leader Usama bin Laden is still not caught but Saddam is and has been sentenced to death, Check!

8. After US forces, and it's allies, went into Iraq Al Qaida spread to that place aswell, Check!

9. Almost 3000 american soldiers has died in the war so far and around 10-12000 has been injured, Check!

10. It's all a big succes. Bush is a great leader who illegally spies on his own people and gave himself the right to arrest people, throw them in jail forever on no grounds, start wars without the congress consent thus taking away thoes pesky amendments and shredded the constitution to pieces and when anyone complains you just bring up the Bin Laden boogyman to why Bush needs this "right". Go back to bed America. Everything is fine, eeh... Check?

Whoa! A whole two posts! Who are you, really. Embarassed by your point of views? Surly you didn't come onto a GNR forum expecting political conversations.

-Correct.

-Correct.

-Wrong. Hussein indirectly funded Al Qaida in more ways than one since 1990.

-Wrong. The United Nations had a plan to go into Iraq. They said Hussein would be removed from power if he broke any sanctions after the first Gulf War. So a coalition force headed up by the US only did what the UN said would be the consequences of breaking the sanctions... of which Hussein broke over 150 of them... including firing anti-aircraft weapons at RAF and USAF warplanes in no-fly zones which is an ACT OF WAR.

-The US did not help him get into power. They did supply him with weapons and encourage to take out Iran. Shame he couldn't pull it off... we all can see how crazy that guy over there is today.

- Totally wrong. Every major intelligence agency around the world knew there were WMD's in Iraq... especially the CIA and including the Pentagon. The French and Russians denied it because of their illegal activities with Iraq after the first gulf war. Oil for food, sending Iraq weapons and warplanes. Those two countries didn't want to be embarassed. The UN never denied there were no WMD in Iraq. Hussein directed where they could look! He wouldn't let them go to certain places! Was he hiding something? While the UN drug it's feet, Hussein had time to dispose of, deport and/or hide any WMD's he had.

- Bin Laden is hiding in Pakistan. We're not allowed to go in there and the Pakistani's apparently are in no hurry to catch him. Besides, Bin Laden was put on a silver platter for a one Bill Clinton after the first attacks on the WTC in 1991. But, Clinton was getting blow jobs from aid's and apparently didn't have time to worry about guys like Bin Laden... even after Bin Laden took responsibility for attacks on US embassy's around the world and the attack on the USS Cole.

-Al Qaida had cells in Iraq before the war began. Granted, it's a mess over there now only because those people are CRAZY.

-Correct. Shame too.

-If spying on suspicious people helps protect my freedoms, so be it. I have nothing to hide. We have detained terrorists who have proclaimed war on America. We're at war. We'll detain any militant that presents a clear and present danger to the security of the United States. In fact, we should just shoot them and get it over with.

Also, everything is fine. Buildings aren't falling around here at the moment.

Cheers!

You are so hypocritic, you congratulate Tyrod for being polite while you always attack to all people that don't agree with you and offend them. If someone makes a gallop about you most than 90% would wish you never appear here again. And most of them just ignore your posts because they find it useless to argue with you. Also many sent me msg for not answering to you, I wish I know about all these earlier. Of course never it is too late, so from now on I'll ignore you like the others. The conclusion is yours

You are so fucked up and having complex as well. If my country do sth wrong I will be the first to accept it, and I don't care if anyone insult the leaders of my country, all leaders are bastards and care only about glory and money. Propaganda has gone very deep into your head, I don't blame you, this is the way you are brought up to think, god bless America etc...The 9/11 wasn't strong enough to get you out of your coma...

Refer to my other posts. You're starting to sound like Kaneda... a broken record.

You've seemed to have perfected that.

is there a bigger fuckhead on this forum then matt? gnr law dude :laugh:

Stalker.

Edited by Matt13

Whoa! A whole two posts! Who are you, really. Embarassed by your point of views? Surly you didn't come onto a GNR forum expecting political conversations.

-Correct.

-Correct.

-Wrong. Hussein indirectly funded Al Qaida in more ways than one since 1990.

-Wrong. The United Nations had a plan to go into Iraq. They said Hussein would be removed from power if he broke any sanctions after the first Gulf War. So a coalition force headed up by the US only did what the UN said would be the consequences of breaking the sanctions... of which Hussein broke over 150 of them... including firing anti-aircraft weapons at RAF and USAF warplanes in no-fly zones which is an ACT OF WAR.

-The US did not help him get into power. They did supply him with weapons and encourage to take out Iran. Shame he couldn't pull it off... we all can see how crazy that guy over there is today.

- Totally wrong. Every major intelligence agency around the world knew there were WMD's in Iraq... especially the CIA and including the Pentagon. The French and Russians denied it because of their illegal activities with Iraq after the first gulf war. Oil for food, sending Iraq weapons and warplanes. Those two countries didn't want to be embarassed. The UN never denied there were no WMD in Iraq. Hussein directed where they could look! He wouldn't let them go to certain places! Was he hiding something? While the UN drug it's feet, Hussein had time to dispose of, deport and/or hide any WMD's he had.

- Bin Laden is hiding in Pakistan. We're not allowed to go in there and the Pakistani's apparently are in no hurry to catch him. Besides, Bin Laden was put on a silver platter for a one Bill Clinton after the first attacks on the WTC in 1991. But, Clinton was getting blow jobs from aid's and apparently didn't have time to worry about guys like Bin Laden... even after Bin Laden took responsibility for attacks on US embassy's around the world and the attack on the USS Cole.

-Al Qaida had cells in Iraq before the war began. Granted, it's a mess over there now only because those people are CRAZY.

-Correct. Shame too.

-If spying on suspicious people helps protect my freedoms, so be it. I have nothing to hide. We have detained terrorists who have proclaimed war on America. We're at war. We'll detain any militant that presents a clear and present danger to the security of the United States. In fact, we should just shoot them and get it over with.

Also, everything is fine. Buildings aren't falling around here at the moment.

Cheers!

Refer to my other posts. You're starting to sound like Kaneda... a broken record.

You've seemed to have perfected that.

is there a bigger fuckhead on this forum then matt? gnr law dude :laugh:

Stalker.

:laugh:, how am i a stalker again? i'm not the one who defends anything axl rose does, i'd most likely punch the guy in the face if i seen him in the street at the moment, where as you, would most likely try and stick your cock in his mouth against his will. give up on he ghost matty, your still a fuck head, like it or not.