to all twat lovers...

FGNR

I love this song, i really really do. I listen to it all the time. To school, in school, from school, at home, and that's everyday. Can't stop listening to it. i love every part of it. the music, his vocals, the solo, the intro, the outro. I can't wait to hear the studio version :)

Thx for the video

Edited by ForeverGNR

I love this song, i really really do. I listen to it all the time. To school, in school, from school, at home, and that's everyday. Can't stop listening to it. i love every part of it. the music, his vocals, the solo, the intro, the outro. I can't wait to hear the studio version :)

Thx for the video

Geezus... this song alone on CD would make the wait we've had completely worth it. I absolutely love TWAT, everyone should love TWAT. TWAT is good for the soul.

GNR LAW.

Thx for the video

Geezus... this song alone on CD would make the wait we've had completely worth it. I absolutely love TWAT, everyone should love TWAT. TWAT is good for the soul.

GNR LAW.

Indeed

love every thing about it

I love the song anyways, but I think it can be appreciated even more when hearing this

By the way, If anyone can tell me they've listened to this and ARE NOT actually singing the words to it in their heads they're FUCKING LYING!

Edited by DCGNR2006

Love this song, I kinda flip flop between this one and Better as my favorite of the new songs. It all depends on what kind of mood I am in. Would be great if it was played live more often though. I just have never really enjoyed the instrumental versions of any of the leaks though. Without Axls singing they are just boring.