> From: "Anderson Fiorenzano"

> Date: Sat, June 24, 2006 6:43 pm

> To: 4tus@richardfortusonline.com

>

>

> Hello Richard,

>

>

> I would like to know if the Guns intend to play still this year in Asia already that some festivals roll that way in end of the year.

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Anderson Fiorenzano

Edited by Fiorenzano

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the album isn't out by then and they aren't playing new songs, nobody is going to go see the exact same band they saw a year earlier (except the die-hards). If we don't have the album, the 2nd leg of the European and North American tour will all flop and Axl will go into recluse for another 4 years.

Makes sense to me. US tour finishes January 16th. Take a break for a month or more, do an asian Tour in March, and another European tour in April...as we remember there was some date in Spain or something in 04/07/07. And after January 16th onwards to the first Asian show in March, who knows maybe CD will be out.

If the album isn't out by then and they aren't playing new songs, nobody is going to go see the exact same band they saw a year earlier (except the die-hards). If we don't have the album, the 2nd leg of the European and North American tour will all flop and Axl will go into recluse for another 4 years.

wrong, great music never goes out of style.

I could give a fuck where they toured get the fucking album out

Nice post, twit. Maybe people in Asia care about where they tour, especially if it means GNR coming to their home cities and/or surrounding areas.

Some of you never cease to amaze me with your dumbass posts.

Nice post, twit. Maybe people in Asia care about where they tour, especially if it means GNR coming to their home cities and/or surrounding areas.

Everyones entitled to their opinion you gob shite so fuck up.

a cd would be great, but the shows I have seen have been a highlight in my musical repetroire, everyone should get a chance

:no: Damn. I was hoping there would be a 2nd leg of the U.S. tour. I never got to see them play Texas... :(

Why does this mean there won't be a 2nd leg of the US tour? :drevil: All it means is around March they will be in Asia...doesn't mean they won't play the US again, or add dates.

I think it's a good sign for the album. Not sure about for '06 but touring Asia is the perfect way to promote an album called Chinese Democracy.