Muse will play 2 WEMBLEY STADIUM shows in June 2007

rockstar81

- Muse annouced a Wembley stadium show... it sold-out within just a few hours.

- Then, they announced a 2nd wembley stadium show... it's already almost sold-out yet.

- They don't need 3 guitar players to be big... nobody needs 3 guitar players... this is a dumb-ass idea!

The new Wembley Stadium is about 75.000 / 80.000 people capacity.

Muse are not as big as GN'R, so do you think GN'R will play at Wembley Stadium next year?

Edited by rockstar81

HELL NO!!!

despite what people on this board think GN'R are not the biggest band in the world at the moment...

Muse are one of the biggest bands around and are a hell of a lot more popular then GN'R at the moment and are also the best live band aswell...

i think GN'R would struggle to sell out 1 date at Wembley stadium in this day and age...

Muse are not as big as GN'R, so do you think GN'R will play at Webley Stadium next year?

in the UK muse are way bigger than gnr, this ain't 1993 anymore.

if they get the album out maybe there will be enough support, but at the moment i doubt it, they didn't manage to sell out all the arena's they played in.

HELL NO!!!

despite what people on this board think GN'R are not the biggest band in the world at the moment...

Muse are one of the biggest bands around and are a hell of a lot more popular then GN'R at the moment and are also the best live band aswell...

i think GN'R would struggle to sell out 1 date at Wembley stadium in this day and age...

Muse aren't that huge, they supported Guns at Inland Invasion and took a lot longer than GnR to sell out the SECC, i think Guns could sell out wembley stadium because it's in Europe and in Europe Guns are still huge.

I disagree about them not eing that big in France, I'm a muse fan and the crowd in their Hullabaloo dvd were absolutely insane

Edited by Graeme

So you're saying Gn'R won't sellout the arena based off what? The U.S. tour... Like honestly did you guys forget how well the European tour sold the arena's we're basically either packed in so much or they we're sold out.

Regardless if Muse, is bigger Gn'R is still huge in Europe.

- Muse annouced a Wembley stadium show... it sold-out within just a few hours.

- Then, they announced a 2nd wembley stadium show... it's already almost sold-out yet.

Like, why do I give a shit? :rolleyes:

that lead singer of Muse has got the most annoying voice EVER!

Edited by Funeral

Well, despite the fact that Muse probably are more popular than GNR right now, I'm sure a hell lot of people would go to the show anyway. GNR could play at Wembley, didn't the already this year?

Arena, not stadium.

What´s the difference?.I always thought Arena and Stadium had the same meaning in English. :unsure:

So you're saying Gn'R won't sellout the arena based off what? The U.S. tour... Like honestly did you guys forget how well the European tour sold the arena's we're basically either packed in so much or they we're sold out.

Regardless if Muse, is bigger Gn'R is still huge in Europe.

We're talkin' about a stadium with a concert capacity of around 80,000 (90,000 for a non-concert atmosphere), not just any regular arena of 10,000-20,000 capacity. We have nothing to compare this to. Guns N' Roses hasn't headlined a stadium since 1993, so it would be interesting to see how they'd do in 2006.

My personal feelings say that they wouldn't be able to sell the venue out; maybe with a new album.

Well, despite the fact that Muse probably are more popular than GNR right now, I'm sure a hell lot of people would go to the show anyway. GNR could play at Wembley, didn't the already this year?

Arena, not stadium.

What´s the difference?.I always thought Arena and Stadium had the same meaning in English. :unsure:

They are two completely different venues. Wembley Arena (built opposite to Wembley Stadium) holds around 12,300 concert-goers while the new Wembley Stadium will hold around 80,000 concert-goers. Stadiums (in general) are much larger than arenas.

Edited by IndiannaRose

Arena, not stadium.

Technically the same meaning. But Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium are different things.

Arena, not stadium.

Technically the same meaning. But Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium are different things.

So, one is bigger than the other?

Arena, not stadium.

So, one is bigger than the other?

Stadium is much bigger than the arena. ;)

The last Muse album is fantastic,it turned them in one of the biggest bands in the world,and the best band of the year in my opinion.The radios here are playing Starlight and Knights of Cydonia,great songs to be honest.

GNR with no album,no single,no video,no promotion is only a nostalgic band..playing AFD live and some new songs that we will never know if they will be on the "new" album.

Wake up!

Wasn't the Wembley stadium teared down after England lost against Germany in a Eurocup qualification match around 2001 or something? :question:

EDIT:

Of course not because of the defeat but because it was planed to tear it down anyway

Edited by final_touches

Wasn't the Wembley stadium teared down after England lost against Germany in a Eurocup qualification match around 2001 or something? :question:

EDIT:

Of course not because of the defeat but because it was planed to tear it down anyway

They did a new Wembley.

GNR with no album,no single,no video,no promotion is only a nostalgic band..playing AFD live and some new songs that we will never know if they will be on the "new" album.

Wake up!

Don't forget the weird line-up...