A Message From Ron

Nick85

It is a nice message, but let's face it - this is not a vendetta against Ron, or indeed any other member of the band. As Axl is essentially the control-tower of the band, the blame descends on his shoulders. Nobody can possibly blame Ron or the other band members.

A message full of nothing!!!! Like I've posted several times before: There are non-public problems that just can't be solved, not even by Axl, what leads me to another question - Are the old members of the band giving some kind of hard time to Axl, or is it any big financial problem?

Edited by thorhail91

Yeah.You have to be dumb to think Axie and his band actually gives a damn about the fans.

My reply to Ron is: Thanks for nothing.

oooh boo hoo I'm so hard done to, poor me wha wha wha my album wontbe realeased. grow up for christs sake the man is nice enough to reply to ungratefull swines such as yourself.

This note was posted yesterday by another member, and there were a lot of questions raised as to whether Ron had actually written it or not. The thread was locked until somebody could provide a source or email that backs up the note. Since no such proof has appeared, this thread will also be locked.

Please - everybody - do not post unsubstantiated/unsourced rumors as "news" on the forum. If somebody is able to provide a source for this, the threads will be merged together and re-opened.

Until then - *Locked*

----------------------------------

****UPDATE ****

****EDIT: Ok, somebody sent me a copy of the email, and it appears to be real.

So, the thread has been re-opened.