The Total Facts About The Release Is Here.....

AxlKnows

Look at this and ponder:

Kurt Loder Interview : 1999

Loder: When do you think we will actually see this album? Is it possible to say early next year?

Rose: We're hoping. Yes, definitely, everything seems to be going well.

Rolling Stone Article: 2000

The new Guns N Roses album is tentatively titled Chinese Democracy and loosely scheduled for summer 2000.

''As far as I can tell,'' says GnR's manager Doug Goldstein, ''we are now 99% musically done and 80% vocals done. I see the record being done Feb or March for a summer release.''

Chile Radio Interview: 2001

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

Seattle Interview: 2002

Ditch: You've really, you've... It sounds like really nurtured relationships with these guys, and the new disc "Chinese Democracy". Umm, do you have any idea when the fruits of those labours will come to harvest?

Axl: Uhh, sometime during the next year.

RIR Press Release: 2004

Guns will be moving forward and surprisingly (without giving away any details) this unfortunate set of circumstances may have given us the opportunity to take our recording that one extra step further. Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months.

AND....This year has been scattered with the same bullshit. The album aint happenin folks. 6 years...and its the same ol song and dance every year. Lets enjoy ourselves...enjoy the concerts...enjoy the past albums...and forget the mystic album. Its a scam. Ill post this again in 2010...with about 20 more "so-called" release dates.

Edited by AxlKnows

Lets enjoy ourselves...enjoy the concerts...enjoy the past albums...and forget the mystic album. Its a scam. Ill post this again in 2010...with about 20 more "so-called" release dates.
I'm starting to have the same feelings. There's no reason to think next year will be any different than previous years. He can just tour on the back of AFD until people are sick of it, then do a reunion and it brings a huge dose of interest into it.

They've had years on this project, and 4 of those years had one of the best guitarists on the face of the earth involved in the project. If an album still isn't worthy of being released, the project should just be scrapped.

Fact:The more older new GNR gets the more it sucks.

Fact:You have to be a birdbrain to still wait for the album convinced it comes out this year.

Fact:You have to be a dumbass to go to their concerts (haven't we heard these songs before?Why go to a concert?You won't have fun thanks to the crowd who shouts and makes the concert virtually impossible to enjoy).

Fact:Del James and Merck are a bunch of bungholes.

Fact:The band members,except for Robin and Brain,suck.Their attitude sucks,their image suck.

AND....This year has been scattered with the same bullshit. The album aint happenin folks. 6 years...and its the same ol song and dance every year. Lets enjoy ourselves...enjoy the concerts...enjoy the past albums...and forget the mystic album. Its a scam.

I hope more and more people take this attitude because its the truth...

Fact:The more older new GNR gets the more it sucks.

Fact:You have to be a birdbrain to still wait for the album convinced it comes out this year.

Fact:You have to be a dumbass to go to their concerts (haven't we heard these songs before?Why go to a concert?You won't have fun thanks to the crowd who shouts and makes the concert virtually impossible to enjoy).

Fact:Del James and Merck are a bunch of bungholes.

Fact:The band members,except for Robin and Brain,suck.Their attitude sucks,their image suck.

I was with you until the last fact. Robin sucks too.

BBF is the only thing keeping this band from being completely blasted by the fans.

Well I guess I am a dumbass. rock3

Me too! :krider:

People have been going on about how the comments this year are different than before. But are they really?

They did sound slightly more sure of the album's release this year than they ever did before, but just look at the quotes that AxlKnows posted...they were pretty sure back then too. Those quotes were just as encouraging and implied that an album release was imminent.

If you trust anything said by this band you really are a fool. The proof is in the pudding, that is I will believe it when I see some definite signs the album is coming. Vague promises do not count.

Me too! :krider:

same. and the 15000-50000(per city) others who go to see GNR

Look at this and ponder:

Kurt Loder Interview : 1999

Loder: When do you think we will actually see this album? Is it possible to say early next year?

Rose: We're hoping. Yes, definitely, everything seems to be going well.

Rolling Stone Article: 2000

The new Guns N Roses album is tentatively titled Chinese Democracy and loosely scheduled for summer 2000.

''As far as I can tell,'' says GnR's manager Doug Goldstein, ''we are now 99% musically done and 80% vocals done. I see the record being done Feb or March for a summer release.''

Chile Radio Interview: 2001

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

Seattle Interview: 2002

Ditch: You've really, you've... It sounds like really nurtured relationships with these guys, and the new disc "Chinese Democracy". Umm, do you have any idea when the fruits of those labours will come to harvest?

Axl: Uhh, sometime during the next year.

RIR Press Release: 2004

Guns will be moving forward and surprisingly (without giving away any details) this unfortunate set of circumstances may have given us the opportunity to take our recording that one extra step further. Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months.

AND....This year has been scattered with the same bullshit. The album aint happenin folks. 6 years...and its the same ol song and dance every year. Lets enjoy ourselves...enjoy the concerts...enjoy the past albums...and forget the mystic album. Its a scam. Ill post this again in 2010...with about 20 more "so-called" release dates.

Well done man.....

You'll hear music this year ...

wasnt that what axl said at the korn party this year?????????????????

Then the fucking leaks just started appearing soon after????? Which i have to say werent worth the 14 fucking year wait, His best work that he is still covering on this money grabbing tour was written in doss houses and shitholes in a matter of months and its the fucking greatest debut album of all time??? Why didnt he realise this???

This tour is just a cash grab tour i think the record company started threatening legal action to get the fucking thing released or start paying some of this cash back so axl rose took the second option, a few brief mentions of this fucking joke of an album and as you all know at the time of the leaks and word that they were touring these forums went into meltdown actually believing something was happening.

Im sure when hes been interviewed about the album like at mtv was it just me or did he kind of shy away about answering questions about it i mean the body language wasnt good and hes just said yes yes its this year. tehn he was fucking off again.

Start of the year so promising, now end of the year and this bands fans are starting to turn against them now and i dont blame them they deserve this fucking backlash. They fuck their bands about with lying through their teeth to get us to come to shows then dont deliver.

If theres no word soon then 2007 is the year that this cover band disapear for good and to the idiot who manages hows he gonna explain his stupid fucking statement 13 tuesdays pish well how about the truth??? It was said to put arses on the seats at shows, to me thats just a lying fucking arsehole, sorry bout that mods i know im not meant to slag management or bands.

Im sorry bout the long post and i know ill get some axl do gooders telling me to fuck off but seriously to axl fucking rose its time to put up or fuck right off stop lying to the fans that still have faith in you and give them something back, to me you already killed off my favourite band when the other ORIGINALS were forced out cause they found it impossible to work with you and from past interviews they just wanted to get an album done and go out and do what they do best and rock the fucking crowd.

Either release the fucking album or do what every fucking real fans want and get THE REAL GUNS N FUCKING ROSES back together.

You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids

While they be payin' their hard earned

money to read about the bands

They want to know about

Printin' lies startin' controversy

You wanta antagonize me

Antagonize me motherfucker

Get in the ring motherfucker

And I'll kick your bitchy little ass

Punk

Wise words Mr rose take your own advice and give the kids what they really fucking want.