• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNR also posted a bulletin on myspace as well

GUNS N’ ROSES

SAVE MART CENTER

DECEMBER 13, 2006

CANCELLED

(Los Angeles, CA —December 12, 2006) Live Nation and Guns N' Roses have announced that the Guns N' Roses show at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA has been cancelled. Sincere apologies go out to all the fans in Fresno who bought a ticket. We hope you can make it to the band's show in Oakland, CA at the ORACLE Arena (formerly Oakland Arena) on Friday night the 15th of December, which will proceed as scheduled. Refunds for the Fresno show are available at point of purchase.

Exactly as the person said above. It may be either Axl being spiteful (perhaps his attitude is "If the show sells bad, we don't play") or it could be the arena, ''why play a show with an unreliable band if the show isn't even selling?'', or other factors that we don't know about.

This from Ticketmaster

Guns N' Roses

Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA

Wed, Dec 13, 2006 08:00 PM

Look For Guns N' Roses Tickets

Additional Information:

Customers who purchased reserved floor seating will be contacted by Ticketmaster regarding reseating/refund options.

:o WOW i just don't know what to say :question:

I think this should silence most people over why there was cancellations this US tour. It was because of poor ticket sales. I see through the BS now.

Smokingarthur sees through the BS. Way to crack the case, Sherlock! They either cancelled because of poor ticket sales.... or because it was a sellout. It's all making sense now.

I think this should silence most people over why there was cancellations this US tour. It was because of poor ticket sales. I see through the BS now.

Smokingarthur sees through the BS. Way to crack the case, Sherlock! They either cancelled because of poor ticket sales.... or because it was a sellout. It's all making sense now.

GFYS.... All the cancellations were because of poor ticket sales period.....

They didn't even bother to make a bullshit excuse this time? They're just going with "eat shit, buy a ticket for a different show?"

I'm sorry, but they are a bunch of LYING MOTHERFUCKERS. This shit isn't selling because of THEIR LIES ABOUT THE ALBUM.

I'm fucking embarassed to be a Guns fan.

I think we're all embarrassed deep down. This guy is meant to be our hero but he treats us like utter shit.

Y'know, in a way, I hope the tour ends now and he fucks off for good and never lies to us again

there was too many california shows to begin with, it was setup for cancellations to begin with

Tell that to Nine Inch Nails, pebbles, who had an almost identical early "warm up tour", followed by a straight up smaller venue tour (same number of California stops, all of which sold out), followed by an amphitheatre-size tour 6 months later (once again, same number of California stops, all of which sold out).

Oh, but Nine Inch Nails actually had a record, didn't they?

There is only one reason this is happening.

GUNS N’ ROSES

SAVE MART CENTER

DECEMBER 13, 2006

CANCELLED

(Los Angeles, CA —December 12, 2006) Live Nation and Guns N' Roses have announced that the Guns N' Roses show at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA has been cancelled. Sincere apologies go out to all the fans in Fresno who bought a ticket. We hope you can make it to the band's show in Oakland, CA at the ORACLE Arena (formerly Oakland Arena) on Friday night the 15th of December, which will proceed as scheduled. Refunds for the Fresno show are available at point of purchase.

Source: HTGTH

http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/244636/

Concert by: Guns N Roses

Guns N Roses with special guest Sebastian Bach

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Save Mart Center

Doors: 7:00 | Show: 8:00 pm

2650 East Shaw Ave

Fresno, CA 93710

Cancelled

1 day, 4 hours

until show

Venue Details

Invite a Friend

Add to Outlook

See More Dates:

> Guns N Roses> Sebastian Bach

Additional Show Info

Live Nation and Guns N' Roses have announced that the Guns N' Roses show at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA has been cancelled. Sincere apologies go out to all the fans in Fresno who bought a ticket. We hope you can make it to the band's show in Oakland, CA at the ORACLE Arena (formerly Oakland Arena) on Friday night the 15th of December, which will proceed as scheduled. Refunds for the Fresno show are available at point of purchase.

We hope you can make it to the band's show in Oakland, CA at the ORACLE Arena (formerly Oakland Arena) on Friday night the 15th of December,

...and if you can't,then you're not with us...so,fuck you

Absolute quality!

Edited by Towserhead