Baz Knows CD release date....

Nick85

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sebastian is a better spokesman for GNR than everyone else in the GNR camp... at least he gives us worthwhile news, song names, and even proves that there indeed IS a release date set...

Here here.

The fact that Baz is good friends with Axl, and the fact he gives regular statements regarding GNR is a great thing, and noone should abuse that.

If this is true, we can consider this as some of the best news in years! We can consider the word "soon" as a fact. If they have set a release date, CD isn´t far away. Maby not this year, but still we´re talking about a few weeks I think. If they just give us a release date this year and keep the promiss I think most of us will forgive them, and it would kick ass if we really get it this year. It would feel like a huge bonus, though they said it would be out this year in first place <_<

But if this is true! THIS IS IT! rock3

If this is true, we can consider this as some of the best news in years! We can consider the word "soon" as a fact. If they have set a release date, CD isn´t far away. Maby not this year, but still we´re talking about a few weeks I think. If they just give us a release date this year and keep the promiss I think most of us will forgive them, and it would kick ass if we really get it this year. It would feel like a huge bonus, though they said it would be out this year in first place <_<

But if this is true! THIS IS IT! rock3

This is the kind of attitude we need more of... rock3

"I even know when it's coming out, but I can't betray my confidence. If you want to hear the songs, come by the show. Axl plays a long time, it's like two and a half … hours."

Pretty sure he's talking about GH 2 here. Should be out just in time for stocking stuffers. :xmassrudolph:

Remember Baz--

"Those who talk, don't know...and those who know, don't talk"(ie, unless they are trying REALLY, REALLY hard to kiss ass)

Edited by Turn_It_Up

im so fuckinge xited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its times like theselsewhereo fucking glad I never stopped bliving!!

seconded ;)

when it will be releashed we can laugh at all the people that laughed at us for keeping the hope up... at least many people have laughed at me for it :angry:

As much as I hate dont like Baz, this seems to have made 2006 still possible...

Baz wouldnt mention anything about a release date if it wasnt to do with 2006. Otherwise he would be contradicting Axl.

Yeah, either Sebastian knows what he's talking about(fingers crossed), or he will be kicked off the tour ASAP!

im so fuckinge xited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its times like theselsewhereo fucking glad I never stopped bliving!!

seconded ;)

when it will be releashed we can laugh at all the people that laughed at us for keeping the hope up... at least many people have laughed at me for it :angry:

Im right there with you.

Fuckers laugh at me for beliveing, but we will have our vengance buddy ;)

maybe if axl's not allowed to talk about it he was trying to have someone else tell us something but not enought of the something to get everyone involved in some kind of legal problem. i mean baz is not going to betray axl so i am sure axl knows what he was going to say and i agree i like baz's comments better than merch at least when he can he gives details this is i think the shortest thing i have ever read from him so far. by the way i believe h's trying to sort the messes out and get the songs to us

Edited by chesire78

I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU

maybe if axl's not allowed to talk about it he was trying to have someone else tell us something but not enought of the something to get everyone involved in some kind of legal problem. i mean baz is not going to betray axl so i am sure axl knows what he was going to say and i agree i like baz's comments better than merch at least when he can he gives details this is i think the shortest thing i have ever read from him so far. by the way i believe h's trying to sort the messes out and get the songs to us

I was just about to write that theory! If Axl not allowed to have any connection with the fans about CD as he stated, then it´s a smart move of him to send Bach to do it. Or it´s a smart move of Bach to help his friend Axl this way. This statement indicate that Axl is actually not allowed to speak about it. I don´t know if it is himself, the management or universal who are the one that not allow him to though, but it doesn´t really matter. There´s some reasons not to, and maby the future will tell us some day. Now it´s to early to judge someone or something.