Lets just download the album when its out!

Chicharon Bulaklak

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not!

I think a CD is a piece of art. If you can get the chance to buy a picasso would you by it or just take a picture of it, print and put it on your wall?

Well a picasso? I would burn it. But your point still stands...

A true fan don`t download official stuff you dumb ass :angry: And i hate it.

There is nothing like having the real deal in your hands and read trough the booklet :wub:

SO... NO IM NOT WHIT YOU... :anger:

Edited by dally

Um no.

Axl doesn't owe us shit.

He treats you just fine.

yes he doesnt owe us anything but to mislead us that the album will drop this year just to hype the tour is BS!!!

Well jesus now, what about "in a few months" back in 03' or early 04' was it? That really must have pissed you off. Or I take it you weren't a fan back then. Your one of these people who think that the world owes them everything, while infact it owes you notting...

"It'll be out this year" my fucking arse, i slept on the streets of Dublin for these cunts and they can't even keep to their word your damn right im fucking downloading the album

Your a brave fucker, Ill give you that. Are you taking the piss?...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 14 2006, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um no.

Axl doesn't owe us shit.

He treats you just fine.

yes he doesnt owe us anything but to mislead us that the album will drop this year just to hype the tour is BS!!!

Well jesus now, what about "in a few months" back in 03' or early 04' was it? That really must have pissed you off. Or I take it you weren't a fan back then. Your one of these people who think that the world owes them everything, while infact it owes you notting...

well, theres no tour to hype back then

by the way, im a fan since 1986

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 14 2006, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"It'll be out this year" my fucking arse, i slept on the streets of Dublin for these cunts and they can't even keep to their word your damn right im fucking downloading the album

No, we couldn't get anywhere to stay due to Robbie Williams, Metallica and the Guns all playing that weekend not to mention the World Cup starting the same day so trying to get anywhere to stay was a nightmare. We tried everywhere but we're turned down so had to sleep outside the Bus Station until 8 in the morning, not good let me tell you

I will be downloading it on day one. If it is good enough to be worth purchasing, I will then buy it. I don't trust Axl's ability or his loyalty to the fans enough to pay up front.

By contrast, VR have earned my trust just like the origional guns lineup did, and therefore VR's album will be on preorder as would any reunion album.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 14 2006, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

No, we couldn't get anywhere to stay due to Robbie Williams, Metallica and the Guns all playing that weekend not to mention the World Cup starting the same day so trying to get anywhere to stay was a nightmare. We tried everywhere but we're turned down so had to sleep outside the Bus Station until 8 in the morning, not good let me tell you

Fair fucks, The Eagles were playing as well. If I remember it was dry, for once. Dublin is not a good place to sleep at night, even in a house. Still better than Limerick. I take it your not irish?...

whos with me?

I hope you get run over by a new SUV driven by the incredible hulk.

You're a dumbass.

Stop bringing down the world IQ-average.

see what i meant about cranky??? if i was a girl i'd give u a back rub :lol:

To be honest i think what happened this year was more of a prediction, nobody gave a release date at all and perhaps something has happened between the record company and the band.

dont get to cut about it yet, i think itll be released early 2007 or they'll just lay low.

Axl needs to sit down with Slash, after all Slash probably would return if Axl asked him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rdfzeAooA

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 14 2006, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Um no.

Axl doesn't owe us shit.

He treats you just fine.

well, theres no tour to hype back then

by the way, im a fan since 1986

The album wasn't used to hype the euro tour. Fair play if your around since then, but I thought along time fan would have more respect for the music made, and not some personal vendetta...

whos with me?

I hope you get run over by a new SUV driven by the incredible hulk.

You're a dumbass.

Stop bringing down the world IQ-average.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I have to agree with Username!

Just another cheap N' lame excuse to get the music in the ceapest way possible.

Edited by Roy79