The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Merged another whining thread*

In case someone forgot what the man actually said....

It takes approximately eight weeks for an album to hit the shelves once it has been turned in to the record company. For whatever reasons, it appears that it may have been mistakenly inferred by management that this time period could be condensed to three weeks. With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience.

only thing he can do now and NOT look like a jackass is... in march - Release a fucking single, and give us a DEFINITE release date....

or we get more leaks... i dont know what else he can do..

Couldent agree with you anymore! i will be very shocked if this dosent happen and he just gose on tour again with out anything...big mistake

fingers crossed anyway

it means sweet fck all, any release date by a corporation outside of the geffen record label should be taken as an assumption.

release dates have popped up everywhere over the years on all the popular websites, and no album was forthcoming.

the confirmation will be come with a tracklisting from the band and label, its that simple

Well wait Axl's 45 right?

Average life expectancy for males in about 30 years should be alittle longer, maybe 85? Take away 5 years for all the smoking, drugs and booze this guy did, so thats about roughly eighty years.

80-45=35

52 Tuesdays (on average) in a year so

35x52=1820

Then subtract the 4 tuesdays that have already passed this year.

Only 1816 tuesdays 'till Chinese Democracy!

Woo!

I'm just waiting for the Grammys. If this album is close something should happen that night. Of course, I won't be holding my breath. But as I said, if it's close then they'd be nuts to pass on such a high profile show. If Axl does nothing that night then I fear this album won't be out before May - and that's a best case scenario.

Anyways, check out my sig. Truth is that's as good a guess as anyone can make.

Average life expectancy for males in about 30 years should be alittle longer, maybe 85? Take away 5 years for all the smoking, drugs and booze this guy did, so thats about roughly eighty years.

80-45=35

35x52=1820

Woo!

Jan 7, 2042. So then, can we make this official? I'm hoping they can get it out November of 2041, to take advantage of Christmas shopping season. January is a dead time for album sales, remember? I'll be pretty pissed off if it comes out then.

80-45=35

35x52=1820

Woo!

Jan 7, 2042. So then, can we make this official? I'm hoping they can get it out November of 2041, to take advantage of Christmas shopping season. January is a dead time for album sales, remember? I'll be pretty pissed off if it comes out then.

In 2041 there won't be a month system. Just a countdown of Tuesdays.

Here we go again....

A $14 million album given less than a month to promote? Doubt it.

I think we can all throw March 6 out the window as far as a possible album release date is concerned.

Hopefully we'll get a single and a definitive release date around that time though....:)

Hopefully....

March 6th? You might as well throw the rest of the month out the window too. And if the reports about Axl making brand new songs are true you can throw all of 07 out as well.

Summer, if we're lucky.

I agree. We're going to be extremely lucky if it even gets released this year. Forget about March. It ain't happening.