The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop finding excuses. I think he did never really want to release the whole thing on march 6th. He just wanted that we calm down and we fools believed it.

If he is not going to release it, he should at least have the guts to tell us the truth and not give dates, when he probably knows he is not going to release it then.

Edited by Iceman24

Perhaps on march 6th Ax does another letter announcing the actual release date.

here's a q, what'll happen to those who have pre-ordered the album?

I don't think they have to pay until the album is actually despatched. They'll probably stay on the waiting list.

i do think we will se some kind of promotion soon if they are booking more tour dates i wounder if the record co. will confrim it if it is in thier hands has anyone tried emailing them them lately i remember someone said they didn't have it but that was a while ago

Edited by chesire78

We are three weeks away from the "release date" with no promotion whatsoever. I dont understand why u would target something yet again, only giving the fans more hope because a single day was singled out and then once again not deliver. I cannot wait to hear this album, but please, if you dont plan on delivering just dont blow smoke up our ass.

"we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6" -Axl

He didn´t plan, he wished ;)

And it´s funny when you read that particular sentence. It´s like he don´t even gave us a tentative date, he just claimed he would like to give us one :shocked:

But yes, I think we can agree that march 6 wont happen. But still I beleve end of march, and I beleved that from the day he made this statement.

It doesnt bother me if the album doesnt come out on March 6th because he did say that was the "tentative" date, but he DID say that if for whatever reason that date changes he will keep us updated, which to this point he has not. Its three weeks away with no promotion as of yet so its not going to come out on March 6th, but it would be nice if he let us know something, anything.

Part of me wants to believe that they are just waiting before they announce the new date because this time they want to make sure its a solid date and that date will be in April or May, but the other part of me knows how much bullshit Axl talks and that it could get delayed until whenever.

I will say this, if they start touring without a definate release date "before summer", I will NEVER spend another dime on this band. Axl cancelled about 5 remaining shows so he could "finish the album" and if he just lied about that and continues to tour and lie to the fans then to hell with him and the band. If and when CD is finally released I will just download the album, no more financial support from me if he chooses to shit on his fans yet again.

I guess we will just wait and see.

Well, unlike most of you speculators and magic-8-ball-shakers, I'm got gonna agree to anything. I don't know. I don't care. When it DOES come out, it will be a very good day for us fans. If it doesn't come out on the 6th, oh well. I'm not gonna cry. But I'm just as anxious to hear it as anyone!

Better is not a summer song.

By the way, only 3 more weeks and we'll be listening to Guns N'Roses' new album !

We'll know by the next couple of weeks. Cause by then either Axl will say that the album will be delayed even longer, or we'll have a radio single/music video, so the album will probably be coming out.

Just went into hmv today and the guy said while checking the computer "that's strange i swear it said march the 5th, now it says awaiting confirmation" so i guess its either been pulled out or moved to another date.

Hardly surprising if it said March 5th....seeing as the *tentative* date is the 6th!!! :P

Just went into hmv today and the guy said while checking the computer "that's strange i swear it said march the 5th, now it says awaiting confirmation" so i guess its either been pulled out or moved to another date.

Hardly surprising if it said March 5th....seeing as the *tentative* date is the 6th!!! :P

just means they will be getting it march 5th to release the next day or sometime that weekend before tuesday

Could be in Europe. We're going to get it a day earlier than the Damn Yankee. :)

SG