The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

Just went into hmv today and the guy said while checking the computer "that's strange i swear it said march the 5th, now it says awaiting confirmation" so i guess its either been pulled out or moved to another date.

Hardly surprising if it said March 5th....seeing as the *tentative* date is the 6th!!! :P

Could be in Europe. We're going to get it a day earlier than the Damn Yankee. :)

SG

This is very true!!! But ghost798a didn't mention he/she was in the UK/Europe....hence my post! :)

I'm not gonna get my knickers in a twist either way. I shall just *quietly* hope for the best....

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are in for a dissapointment on march 6th then oh well we will move on and live our lives but as fans we get behind every single thing this band does because we are so loyal. Most of us dont care who Axl has playing in the band because we know he will pick the guys that best fit the group. But if we don't have CD in our stereo's on March 6th then oh well we will still be interested in how the upcoming shows go. We will still read articles about the band. We will still be fans of the band and their music.

But IF Chinese Democracy is released on the March 6th date i cant wait to say I told you so to every single person that has given up on one of the greatest bands of all time.

BBF stated several times that he wasn't going to be on the album because it was too late. This was in July/August/September time. Then he never accepted any myspace messages from there on. Although it'll be because the messages are getting on top of him, we know he isn't one to lie. So he must have been asked during the US tour.

That article that was posted yesterday said he was recording last month for the Guns record, and in December we had an article on Frank recording. So I'm guessing around October they decided to record. HOWEVER they had a tour on and it would make things really hard.

So, when all you people think they're not doing much. I believe Guns are working there asses of in the studio recording. The management fell apart, they were in the middle of a tour, disaster struck. So, I believe they won't make the release date but are recording and doing something about it.

It's the only possible explanation. So basically January and part of December they have been recording, they probably done a lot of recording time and not a lot of days off. This is WHY everyone has remained kind of quiet. Then they have to put the 8 weeks on top of that, so late march I'm think early April at the earliest.

Just my opinion! :)

BBF probably couldn't say whether he would be on the album or not.

If he had said "yes" to that question there would have been uproar because it would have meant the album wouldn't be out in 2006 if he was recording, so he probably got told not to say owt.

It's hard to take anything from the guns camp seriously because they're not often reliable.

LP

How many threads do you think it takes to get to the center of Chinese Democracy's release date, Mr. Owl?

Gee, Billy, one, two, three. Three.

The world may never know.

My bet is either it comes out March 20th or it comes out in June.

i tried 3 once, a chipped tooth soon followed.

fuck that owl

BBF stated several times that he wasn't going to be on the album because it was too late. This was in July/August/September time. Then he never accepted any myspace messages from there on. Although it'll be because the messages are getting on top of him, we know he isn't one to lie. So he must have been asked during the US tour.

That article that was posted yesterday said he was recording last month for the Guns record, and in December we had an article on Frank recording. So I'm guessing around October they decided to record. HOWEVER they had a tour on and it would make things really hard.

So, when all you people think they're not doing much. I believe Guns are working there asses of in the studio recording. The management fell apart, they were in the middle of a tour, disaster struck. So, I believe they won't make the release date but are recording and doing something about it.

It's the only possible explanation. So basically January and part of December they have been recording, they probably done a lot of recording time and not a lot of days off. This is WHY everyone has remained kind of quiet. Then they have to put the 8 weeks on top of that, so late march I'm think early April at the earliest.

..is Brain/Brian out of Gn'R? ..i think he could be.

This forum has always been the best GNR fansite, but the lack of progress or released information on the part of the band has made me lose interest in the forum.

Have you guys been visiting the site less as well now that nothing is happening again.

Here's another thing I've been thinking about, that I'm sure you all have been thinking. March 6? No Chance!

We have no single, no news, no video, no word at all.

I just don't know if I believe in the ChinDem dream anymore. I grew tired of telling people I know, that it would be out by the end of the year, but then Axl appeased us all again by telling us March 6th 2007. I'm just getting the idea that this could be the same old story. Give us a release date, and then right before that date extend your time period for the work on the album.

I'm kind of going off on a tangeant here, but I'm just trying to get a feeling of where everyone stands on this at the moment. One other thing is that I can't understand why they would be planning more tours if the album won't be done. But who knows, maybe it is this time. We'll see.

Thanks for reading my pointless jibber-jabber.

Best post so far out of those 32 pages. Makes total sense.

Best post so far out of those 32 pages. Makes total sense.

and you have read all 32 pages? poor guy :tongue2:

BBF stated several times that he wasn't going to be on the album because it was too late.

Whoa! I'm not sure where I've ever heard BBF state this publicly anywhere, but I can tell you that unless BBF lied to me to my face, (which I can't for the life of me figure why he'd do that) he is on the album.

I met him after the show at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa on November 17th. I asked him point blank if he played in any of the tracks on the new CD, his exact answer: "Some, some."

Mind you I don't believe that's groundbreaking news because I'm certain this has also been confirmed a few times in other comments by BBF publicly.

*Edited for spelling errors*

Edited by ghsqb

It was finally great to hear some news from Axl himself. Giving a date is better than "People will hear music this year." It gets better every year.

Wohoo! That would mean that we'll get the CD in 2008? :krider:

Hahaha, that could be true!

I don't personally think it'll be out on March 6th. It would be totally awesome if it did though because that's one day after my Birthday. It would certainly make a very happy Birthday to know that it was DEFINITELY coming out that day. :confused: