The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

i just wish he wouldnt be a jerk about the dam album and just release the thing, part of me hopes that it will come out on march 6th but another part of me knows that i most likely will not come out................fuckin a

offcourse hes not using so much time just to be a jerk

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the album won't come out on march 6.

But he will give us the reason before. Like he said, if things wasn't going as planned.

I wouldn't be so sure that he will tell us something. How many times has he kept a word? :rolleyes:

not nearly enough :rofl-lol:

where did you hear that ron thal was interviewed? i mean axl is probably trying to keep all the band members quiet

On Eddie Trunk, last night

he hinted STRONGLY that we will get the album soon, and he confirmed that "we will be playing over sea"

Edited by Chris Axl

I listened to the interview with Ron on the Bone Yard channel it was pretty good but any questions about the release od CD he couldn't answer. The only things he said about the new album is that he will be on it and that we insane but passionate fans will get to hear the album very soon.

Ron will be on again on the 23rd.

Edited by Welcome to the Jungle

i just wish axl would update the their website because its obvious the album is delayed again, and he said he would tell a new date if there was any more delays. theres only two freakin weeks left till march 6th so he either better have a new plan in mind for when the album doesnt come out because i bet alot of people will be extremely pissed.

and then i think about what happens if they release chinese democracy and then in a few years they say there gonna make another album, will that one take like 5 to 10 years to make, by then axls voice will be gone completely

Edited by Andrew07

i just wish axl would update the their website because its obvious the album is delayed again, and he said he would tell a new date if there was any more delays. theres only two freakin weeks left till march 6th so he either better have a new plan in mind for when the album doesnt come out because i bet alot of people will be extremely pissed.

and then i think about what happens if they release chinese democracy and then in a few years they say there gonna make another album, will that one take like 5 to 10 years to make, by then axls voice will be gone completely

Nos Merck is gone ... who will be the next culpable? fan´s fault? label´s fault ...? let´s guess it

We were told by Axl himself that there would be some contact/communication with fans regarding the completion of CD. We were told that we would know when the album is done and turned in. We got neither. We were told that CD would in fact be advertised and promoted like any other album. Axl even went so far as to dismiss Merck's comment that would indicate CD could be rleased without anyone knowing. Axl highlighted the fact that we would know when the album is done and we would see promotion for it. All we have seen is a new tour that is in the works starting in April. There have been some rumors here and there, but they do not really have any continuity. We do not know if the recording is even done yet. What we do know is that Brain is not in the band, even though we were told he was still in the band a few times by the band and management. We were told that Bumblefoot would not be on the album (by Ron himself), only to find out that he will be (not too mention the new drummer frank???). I do not think anyone knows what is going on, not even Axl. This is all just too weird for me. This is the most demented album release I have ever seen. We know there is no chance for March 6, being that it is just over two weeks away. We were supposed to know at least 8 weeks prior. Now there is some April 2nd date over on HMV??? I am sure this date will come and go, just like all the others...

Waiting for this album at the moment is like...

You're at a Guns show. The last opening act finished an hour and a half ago. It's almost midnight. The lawn and seat sections are hurling garbage at each other, starting fires and chanting "BULL-SHIT! BULL-SHIT!". A few people leave thinking dude is never gonna show up at all.

Any sane band would say "Hey everyone, due to some technical snags, we'll be out in 20 minutes, thanks for your patience." Not Axl. He likes people to sweat waiting for him.

This album release is no different.

He's gonna make you wait as long as he possibly can.

All you people saying 'he better do this by this date or else...' make me laugh.

Most new albums that come out get a Rolling Stone review at least a couple of weeks before release. Obviously, CD is not coming out March 6 (shocking), but if it was to come out in March or even early April, would not a Rolling Stone review be looming? Anybody know if there is a review in the new RS coming out Friday? No info on the website (yet) on what albums are reviewed.

Pubes.