An Open Letter From Merck

madison

I'm also hoping VR improves with thier next album.

I think everyone is..

not really i think VR are pretty good.

so....you don't want the next record to be better?

*cough*modbeingofftopic*cough*

*cough*mightwanttocheckyourtrackrecordforrulebreaking*cough*

I was being funny, your just mean :unsure:

:P

I'm also hoping VR improves with thier next album.

I think everyone is..

not really i think VR are pretty good.

so....you don't want the next record to be better?

*cough*modbeingofftopic*cough*

*cough*mightwanttocheckyourtrackrecordforrulebreaking*cough*

I was being funny, your just mean :unsure:

:P

:monkey:

sorry...missed the lol...or the haha....or the :P

my bad

But poets have muses? That wat I thought but why use that word in this statement it seems out of place. Like Axl didn't show up is said "The muse didn't turn up and then it did" I would be all mused out by now. Definite lack of communication between merck and band imo

• 3 weeks later...

Muse is Creative inspriation?

So they waited for Axl's Creative inspriation? But he never got it? or is Axl the muse? who did not show?

The muse is artistic inspiration. But it wasn't there....

To me that sound's stupid. Proffesional musicians could not finish they're 13-year's in the making album before the 2006 deadline in time cause they were not inspirated. They tried finishing before, during and after a tour, but couldn't.. hmm ? :drevil:

Edited by Markus89

• 4 weeks later...
Merck is my hero! *end of story*

Merck takes a lot of shit from some Gn'R fans, but at the end of the day he was only doing his job, and like all the 'others' that are involved in Mr Rose's circle, he couldn't say much. Too bad he is gone, as i think he wanted to album out. Who is managing Gn'R these days? i think we will see Merck return. Who seeing as he sent out these letters, and making Axl to be a fool (by editing Merck's writing skills) then maybe Merck really is out of the picture :rolleyes:

Merck is my hero! *end of story*

Merck takes a lot of shit from some Gn'R fans, but at the end of the day he was only doing his job, and like all the 'others' that are involved in Mr Rose's circle, he couldn't say much. Too bad he is gone, as i think he wanted to album out. Who is managing Gn'R these days? i think we will see Merck return. Who seeing as he sent out these letters, and making Axl to be a fool (by editing Merck's writing skills) then maybe Merck really is out of the picture :rolleyes:

he gave us fake hope and information. i'm glad he's gone

• 3 weeks later...

well....lets look at this logically...how many OTHER managers in the world have the same access/network that Merck would have? i somewhat DOUBT that many would be able to touch what he has...or even dream about...he WAS the acting CEO of Sanctuary Group...i doubt that comes cheap or without a network that trumps most anything else....thats pretty crazy....to be in charge of Maiden AND Guns at the same time....i can only dream :D

the point is, from what it sounds like merck got the band to work really hard on this album and now that hes gone, everything is gonna be fucked up

RELEASE THE DAM ALBUM....................lol

Edited by Andrew07

• 5 weeks later...
Why did they lock the Open Letter from Axl thread? ... this one is still open?

Because Axl's letter was full of shit. Mercks wasn't.

Wow, dude. I've never seen you getting even a bit frustrated :D When Spoon gets angry you can say that Axl has crossed the line :lol:

Why did they lock the Open Letter from Axl thread? ... this one is still open?

Because Axl's letter was full of shit. Mercks wasn't.

There was a technical glitch on the forum.

The Axl letter thread was accidentally closed and has now been re-opened.