New single

gnr=axl

Having read the letter, it stated that they were to release a single before the release of CD.

Does that mean that will still be the plan for the March release?

Will we get a single released before the album?

If we do then would we get an announcement about it?

Will the Harley Davidson ad with Better finally get aired :P

Argh so many questions that need answering lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read the letter, it stated that they were to release a single before the release of CD.

You'd pretty much have to.

I was more surprised to hear they'd still be making videos. I figured Axl couldn't be bothered.

Axl said he wanted to do real promotion for the album, not that cryptic bullshit merck was trying, so a single and a video seem very probable in february.

I was more surprised to hear they'd still be making videos. I figured Axl couldn't be bothered.

The fact they were and maybe still are gonna make a video put a smile on my face :P

well, March 6 is the "tentative" date and Axl said that when finished it generally takes 8 weeks for the label to release it. there's roughly 11 weeks between now and then. this would mean that the album should be handed over in mid-January. at that point in time i guess a video would be shot and then a single/video should be able to roll out by mid-February.

A singel in February would be perfect

I'd like to see a single in mid-january, when the album's coming out early march.

I think for the single to be getting radio play in mid-january would be perfect, with a release at the start of February.

Giving the fans a month of going mental waiting for CD :P

I'd like to see a single in mid-january, when the album's coming out early march.

I think for the single to be getting radio play in mid-january would be perfect, with a release at the start of February.

Yeah, that's the way it should be.

I'm really curious to see how this will kick off.

Does that mean that will still be the plan for the March release?

Will we get a single released before the album?

If we do then would we get an announcement about it?

Will the Harley Davidson ad with Better finally get aired :P

well i don't think he stated that there was a single to be released before the album, but you would be forgiven for thinking that as it does make sense, so assuming that was the case...

With the album slated for early March it would make sense to release the single 2-4 weeks beforehand, therefore sometime in February is very likely.

We can probably assume that axl and co will be working their ass' off in january (possibly shooting the video for Better) and of course putting those infamous final touches on the album, they may be even finalising the single "Better", i hope there's two versions of it, that would be nice, for an early-mid February release.

(listen to me, all optomistic and shit!)

Will the single (if it does exist) contain more than one track (excluding a different version of the main track)?

It will be interesting to see if the harley advertisment makes a re-appearance, like you say - there's so many questions, in fact the letter from axl has rasied more questions than answers!

still i guess that was round 2, roll on round 3......

Sounds perfect :D

I think it's great to have a bit of a build-up before something special, this is an excellent example ^_^

Ahh I'm so excited!!

Edited by Dory

oh man, a video will be so cool to see..

and a singke before the CD will be awsome..

I guess if they plan to work hard this weeks insted the conserts they canceled, it is reasnoble that we'll see a single before the CD.. its the best premotion.

oh man thats so fun.

Its nothing to do with Axl, the dolphins keep showing up late or cancelling lol