GNR tour starting in Mar in Dubai

uzeurilluzion

So maybe an Asia and Austrailasia tour kick-off CD? Including a show in China of course! Well that's what I think would be logical.

Then Europe for another summer tour, followed by North and South America?

Of course with Merck now off the radar the Dubai thing may be shelved and other plans may be afoot now.

heeb is a VERY offensive term

so is spic, its not derived from hispanic, its derived from the stereotype that when latino's first came to america they "no spicca in engleesh" dig? and as far as i can gather the paki thing where pakistani's use that word is kinda like the black appropriation of the word nig ger or nig ga or however you wanna spell it. ok for them but not for us, which i can dig cuz i'm black and i suppose it does get up my ass when i hear non black people use the word nig ger, depending on the context obviously. paki as a term, as far as i'm aware originates from britan and was started by white people to denigrate pakistani's and further appropriated by Martin Websters National Front. it is NOT an abbreviation, its an insult, but hey, knock yourself out if you wanna use it, im just saying that i wouldn't. not telling y'all how to live.

Edited by frankwhite

I wonder what's further away, the UAE or CD? :rolleyes:

and people, don't start rumouring... Dubai is the site of the moment, the city of the future that's all, it's just cool, there are not only arabs, there are people from all over the world

250px-Dubai_Marina.jpg250px-DubAymx.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai

I hope Axl stays at that hotel when they're in Dubai..

It looked truly amazing on discovery channel :rolleyes:

I have been to nearly all the major cities in the world and stayed for at least a week in each

Err. Are you some kind of a multi-billonaire? :blink:

Not really. I fly economy class and stay at people's houses. Most of the time it's been with my family.

I wonder what's further away, the UAE or CD? :rolleyes:

and people, don't start rumouring... Dubai is the site of the moment, the city of the future that's all, it's just cool, there are not only arabs, there are people from all over the world

250px-Dubai_Marina.jpg250px-DubAymx.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai

I hope Axl stays at that hotel when they're in Dubai..

It looked truly amazing on discovery channel :rolleyes:

I spent a night at the Burj al Arab when I was 8... :wub:

And a few years later I ate at that underwater restaurant where you are taken via 'submarine'. :wub:

Wasn't there a post by one of the moderators @ newgnr.com, before the European tour, stating GNR would play a NYE show, or something like that in Dubai. I remember, Merck shot it down, but now it's clear, someone actually had caught wind of their plans.

you remember it correctly!

;)

Dubai a lovelycountry. they are mad for building out there, have even built a ski center in the middle of the desert, saw that on superstructures on the Discovery channel. Would be a great place for a concert nice and warm I don't know what the story will be with drink on stage though, that mightn't go down too well with their muslim hosts

Dubai a lovelycountry. they are mad for building out there, have even built a ski center in the middle of the desert, saw that on superstructures on the Discovery channel. Would be a great place for a concert nice and warm I don't know what the story will be with drink on stage though, that mightn't go down too well with their muslim hosts

Nah there are bars everywhere in Dubai. They'll be able to have drink on stage. Sharjah (the neighboring emirate) is a different story. Like in the United States, the United Arab Emirates have different laws for each emirate.