Where can I find similar clothing to Axl's 2006 look?

angelo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread. :heart:

Well obviously he wears designer stuff, some of its pretty expensive, True Religion jeans, Gianni Barbato and Gucci shoes, but you can probably find lots of similar stuff for much cheaper.

I really want to know what sunglasses these are though:

That's a cool picture

Well obviously he wears designer stuff, some of its pretty expensive, True Religion jeans, Gianni Barbato and Gucci shoes, but you can probably find lots of similar stuff for much cheaper.

appetite, i have also been wondering what brand of denim he's been going with for this entire tour... i'm pretty sure they are definately not true religion, but i'm only basing this off the fact that i haven't seen that real particular stiching on the ass that defines tr. are they indeed helmut lang or maybe earnest sewn?

I think it's too Mtv like.Just look at his braids!Axl dude what have you done to your hair man?!If people want to do something cool with their hair they should like do a mohawk or maybe they should paint it in red or green but BRAIDS AND DREAD LOCKS DON'T LOOK COOL ON A WHITE PERSON!It's a dumb fashion,braids & dread locks have got to stop!

appetite, i have also been wondering what brand of denim he's been going with for this entire tour... i'm pretty sure they are definately not true religion, but i'm only basing this off the fact that i haven't seen that real particular stiching on the ass that defines tr. are they indeed helmut lang or maybe earnest sewn?

Um well I'm almost positive he wore True Religion jeans at the Vegas show.

I think he also wears Antik Jeans.

Not sure about the other types though!

I really want to know what sunglasses these are though:

AXLBADASS.jpg

I think they are D&G

Cool- pricey too of course.

But anyone know what model they are exactly?

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

Dude dread locks and braids suck!Not even black people wear them anymore.The leather jacket + jeans is everything but rock,with those braids and those clothes he reminds me of a white version of milli-vanilli,or a dumber version of Shean Paul,seriously I liked the 2002 clothes a lot better.