Axl Rose By Sante D'Orazio

Creepman 06

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh these GOT to be from a music video, they just have to be. That last picture is the best with the blue suit and cigar. B)

The 2 helicopter pictures look like something from a music video. I hope they are.

More convincing is the one with the woman. That isn't so much a pose, it reminds me of patience or Don't Cry when he is watching TV.

axldym6.jpg

Coolness. rock3

Can you spot the ghostly face close to Axl's in that pic?

Oh and he's reading The Sun newspaper!! (UK)

That's probably someone beside him thats just out of focus. How do you know it's the sun? I don't think they would show topless pic on the front cover, that's page 3.

Oh these GOT to be from a music video, they just have to be. That last picture is the best with the blue suit and cigar. B)

The 2 helicopter pictures look like something from a music video. I hope they are.

Nah, if you've got the money the classy way to travel about the UK is by Helicopter. The helicopter you can see is the same as the ones that fly out of the private helipad at Battersea in London..... its cheaper than using the private jet to get about!

Jonx

axldym6.jpg

Coolness. rock3

That's probably someone beside him thats just out of focus. How do you know it's the sun? I don't think they would show topless pic on the front cover, that's page 3.

I was joking about the "ghostly face", but that's not the front of the paper, it is indeed page 3. I read The Sun every morning, trust me on this.

axldym6.jpg

Coolness. rock3

I was joking about the "ghostly face", but that's not the front of the paper, it is indeed page 3. I read The Sun every morning, trust me on this.

Okay, okay, so it must be an old photo, from download more than likely.

Edited by Axl_morris

I can't beleive no one has said this yet, but those are crappy scans (too small and full of artifacts). I'm hoping that someone else can get this magazine and get better scans.

why do they "got" to be from a video? I really doubt they are...

I can't beleive no one has said this yet, but those are crappy scans (too small and full of artifacts). I'm hoping that someone else can get this magazine and get better scans.

why do they "got" to be from a video? I really doubt they are...

Be thankful someone took the time to show them to you, kid

dude..........they realy are bad scans, but they're the first we have... and we all are happy with the pics........

they're the first studio pics since....1993? 1994 maybe?

Edited by MarcelJ

dude..........they realy are bad scans, but they're the first we have... and we all are happy with the pics........

they're the first studio pics since....1993? 1994 maybe?

I've done my best with this crappy scanner.

Tomorrow I'll try something else.

Now I'm going to get drunk with my friends. :rolleyes:

Nice fotos but i have a totally different question

whose boobs are we looking at? Is it just some random girl, or someone else

.............I´m a man i gotta speak about something other than Axl looking hot :P

............. no I´m not homophobic, and i know that this whole thread has nothing to do with homosexuality