Axl Rose By Sante D'Orazio

Creepman 06

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl was wearing eyeliner before there was such a thing as emo......so were a lot of other people.

Hell, it hit the punk movement, the goth movement, the rock movement, David Bowie was known to use a bit of it now and then as well ;-p

:xmassrudolph:

Yeah...the thing is tha Axl Rose is 44 today, it´s not that cool...

Why would it be cool for him to do at 25 and not 40? He's still a rock star. Age has shit all to do with it, he looks bad ass.

Axl was wearing eyeliner before there was such a thing as emo......so were a lot of other people.

Hell, it hit the punk movement, the goth movement, the rock movement, David Bowie was known to use a bit of it now and then as well ;-p

:xmassrudolph:

Yeah...the thing is tha Axl Rose is 44 today, it´s not that cool...

Why would it be cool for him to do at 25 and not 40? He's still a rock star. Age has shit all to do with it, he looks bad ass.

I didn´t say it was cool when you´re 25 either. But 44 is actually quite pathetic, especially when he´s trying to look sexy...

You hold a mean grudge.... man....

Please get over it.

It's not just this Jackamo, you're always doing stupid shit all over the place, (eatmyass included)

That wasn't me over at HTGTH.

And it's not Eatmyass, I'd say the proper title, but I'd get banned.

I know it's not eatmyass, but I will always call it that cause i don't want to promote that lame ass joke.

you dudes are both giant douches but jackapoo, well maybe even a turd sandwich.

and it is a lame fuckin joke.

These pics are so cool that they warrant another post from me saying how cool they are. These photos are KILLER!!!

And moreblack is right. Rockstars and eyeliner go hand-in-hand, I don't care how old you are. Plus, Axl looks ten years younger than he really is, so suck on that.