Down on the Farm

Chinese Democracy

Madagascar

IRS

Better

There Was A Time

The Blues

Please Add

how about songs the shouldnt have played on this tour? answer: My Michelle w/baz. If I had to pick one that I didnt want played, it would be that one, any song Baz played could have been skipped as well. He is just a buffoon.

I know, I know, savage animal etc, but damn, he was downright embarrasing Friday night. Just my opinion. Hey baz I know you can twirl a microphone, but they dont need wires anymore, so the idea that he used 15 year old equipment to do a 15 year old trick and play 15 year old music make me ill. I say we skip baz and Axl comes on at like 10, actually I would prefer to just drink a few beers and bs with my friends/fans an extra hour over listening to that crap. rock1

Edited by Gunzen

I hope we find out the reason for the lack of Illusions material. I know that it can't be that Slash/Duff wrote a lot of the songs since Axl decided to make this tour (yet again,like 2002) the AFD 2006 Tour.

I found this about setlists on HTGTH. Funny, since I was banned from there for suggesting that GnR take this approach again:

Why didn't they have a setlist during the Use Your Illusion worldtour?

Because if they would have had a setlist, it would have become boring.

It would be like going to a 9 to 5 job. Same songs and speeches day after day...

I went twice in the last few months and was not bored at all, I would have gone again if Arco not cancelled and had tix to Fresno.

Bottom line, what else out there is as good as that band? If you just go to the show and buy the cheapest ticket, you see a hell of a show for less that filling up your gas tank.

Boring , no fucking way.

But hey, that is just my opinion. rock3

Edited by Gunzen

Axl sings part of My Way before Paradise City 11/10/06 MSG NY

By Limp Bizkit?

Are you f'n serious? Get out of the bubble from time to time. Broaden your horizons.

FRANK SINATRA.

I hope we find out the reason for the lack of Illusions material. I know that it can't be that Slash/Duff wrote a lot of the songs since Axl decided to make this tour (yet again,like 2002) the AFD 2006 Tour.

I found this about setlists on HTGTH. Funny, since I was banned from there for suggesting that GnR take this approach again:

It would be like going to a 9 to 5 job. Same songs and speeches day after day...

You obviously don't know too much about GNR if you think they didn't have a setlist for the Illusions tour.

Here's two more cents for ya: You would like a band like the Shitspring.

Edited by Matt13

Axl sings part of My Way before Paradise City 11/10/06 MSG NY

By Limp Bizkit?

Are you f'n serious? Get out of the bubble from time to time. Broaden your horizons.

FRANK SINATRA.

It was also done at one of the shows in Germany if I'm not mistaken. There was video of that.

You obviously don't know too much about GNR if you think they didn't have a setlist for the Illusions tour.

Here's two more cents for ya: You would like a band like the Shitspring.

Wow, the "shitspring" thats original! I didn't say they didn't have a setlist! This is from HTGTH, or can't you read? What the fuck does liking the offspring have to do with wanting Gn'R to have a different set? Wow, dude you are a TOTAL FAN!! and I have just been OWNED!!!

I went twice in the last few months and was not bored at all, I would have gone again if Arco not cancelled and had tix to Fresno.

Bottom line, what else out there is as good as that band? If you just go to the show and buy the cheapest ticket, you see a hell of a show for less that filling up your gas tank.

Boring , no fucking way.

But hey, that is just my opinion. rock3

I didn't say the show was boring. I just said it could use some more variety. One night, throw in Dead Horse or something else from Lies or TSI.

actually you did say boring, look up, and you are still wrong. Keep trying to be negative man, it suits you ;)

I take it you havent been to a GN'R concert your whole life

• 2 weeks later...