MERRY X-MAS AXL ROSE

Sergito

Merry Christmas people!

Axl, I hope you have made the right decision this year and the next will be a great one!!.

Merry Christmas Axl, Robin, Bumble, Tommy, Richard, Brain, frank, Dizzy, Izzy, Brain & Chris

No matter the shitty year in relation to Chinese Democracy I'll stick with the band!!!

LONG LIFE TO GUNS N' ROSES!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, ho-ho-ho to everyone out there. And before the politically correct folks have a chance to chime with racists chants...

Happy Hannukah, Kwanza and merry holiday cheers to everyone out there, of any faith!

Axl:

This time you openly lied to us, your fans, those who believe in you. I am still not over those press releases. So no holiday cheer from me, sorry, but none. Happy holidays to the rest of the band, and to all on this forum.

And as for music, i say it's time AGAINST ME! took full control of the reigns of rock 'n' roll and kept on reinvetning axl rose.

THERE IS HOPE! TODAY IT IS CALLED AGAINST ME!

Edited by kropotkin

Merry Christmas people!

Axl, I hope you have made the right decision this year and the next will be a great one!!.

Merry Christmas Axl, Robin, Bumble, Tommy, Richard, Brain, frank, Dizzy, Izzy, Brain & Chris

No matter the shitty year in relation to Chinese Democracy I'll stick with the band!!!

Stop trying to make the band give you an early copy of chinese democray!

Yes merry christmas (thats christ - not x, coz 2006 years ago wasn't exactly the birth of x now was it?) everybody and a happy new year, from all at my computer desk. The printer said hi, the monitor has ha dtoo much cooking sherry, whilst the tower would like to personally thank GNr for the incredible amount of GNR music on its hard drive.

Merry Christmas people!

Yes merry christmas (thats christ - not x, coz 2006 years ago wasn't exactly the birth of x now was it?) everybody and a happy new year, from all at my computer desk. The printer said hi, the monitor has ha dtoo much cooking sherry, whilst the tower would like to personally thank GNr for the incredible amount of GNR music on its hard drive.

Dude :huh: shut the fuck up......and Fuck that Christ of which you speak of. :fuckyou: ....

Happy Holidays every1 :xmasssanta: Get drunk and have fun! rock3 ....just don't drive if you do. :xmassrudolph: we don't want another "dead" board member. :laugh:

Kannon.

Merry Christmas people!

Dude :huh: shut the fuck up......and Fuck that Christ of which you speak of. :fuckyou: ....

Happy Holidays every1 :xmasssanta: Get drunk and have fun! rock3 ....just don't drive if you do. :xmassrudolph: we don't want another "dead" board member. :laugh:

Kannon.

Kannon :fuckyou:

Actually the X in Xmas is an anciet greek abbreviation for Chris

Edited by gnfnr2006

Merry Christmas people!

Kannon.

Kannon :fuckyou:

Actually the X in Xmas is an anciet greek abbreviation for Chris

Yeah, we don't care about that nerdy ancient greek-crap.

Merry Christmas people!

always supported your decisions no matter what......... the can-do-no-wrong.... again, the greatest................