To those who criticise

aussiegirl

To those who have had the opportunity to see the 'new' GNR in concert then bagged them.......get a life. You must have nothing better to do. Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR. Why did you not sit back, relax and enjoy the show....maybe then you would have enjoyed the concert for what it was.........and yes you are intitled to your own opinion and views but give the 'new guys' a break, the old gunners are gone, embrace the new.

Edited by aussiegirl

To those who have had the opportunity to see the 'new' GNR in concert then bagged them.......get a life. You must have nothing better to do. Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR. Why did you not sit back, relax and enjoy the show....maybe then you would have enjoyed the concert for what it was.............To those who have given them a great report.....you ROCK!!!!!

They are called opinions. Not all opinions are the same, which obviously bothers you. Unfortunately for you, this isn't Germany or Italy circa early 1940's. If someone spends $90 to go see them and shows up to work the next day on 3 hours sleep and they want to speak their mind on a public discussion forum, be it positive or negative, they have every right to say whatever they want. That includes myself, I've been 3 times since September. Gee, obviously I thought there was plenty good about the shows, I paid, drove, and had a blast 3 times. And I wrote mostly positive reviews which were posted in HTGTH and some other sites. But oh - in my " opinion ", the Don't Cry Bumblefoot solo goes on way too long, Robin wears a black hat in the beginning which I find lame and a distraction from his talent, and yeah, 11:50 is quite late to start a 2.5 hour show. That's right, I said it. I have every right to. OOOOOO opinions that you don't like!! :o

You really shouldn't be telling people to get a life, it's rude, and you went out of your way to chastise folks on an obscure website to begin with. Merry Christmas anyway :book:

Edited by SterileEyes

To those who have had the opportunity to see the 'new' GNR in concert then bagged them.......get a life. You must have nothing better to do. Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR. Why did you not sit back, relax and enjoy the show....maybe then you would have enjoyed the concert for what it was.............To those who have given them a great report.....you ROCK!!!!!

So basically, anyone who dares express an opinion that you don't share, needs to 'get a life'? What a sophisticated and mature worldview you enjoy. :rolleyes:

To those who have had the opportunity to see the 'new' GNR in concert then bagged them.......get a life. You must have nothing better to do. Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR. Why did you not sit back, relax and enjoy the show....maybe then you would have enjoyed the concert for what it was.........and yes you are intitled to your own opinion and views but give the 'new guys' a break, the old gunners are gone, embrace the new.

everyone is entitled to an opinion but yeah FUCK YOU NEW GNR HATERS

So basically, anyone who dares express an opinion that you don't share, needs to 'get a life'? What a sophisticated and mature worldview you enjoy. :rolleyes:

Forgive her, she's Australian. They are not very good thinkers.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR.

Beacause it was chaeper than going to a bar, and you get to hear a pretty good cover band. -_-

your comments about Guns N' Roses have become fucking patetick.

Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR.

Beacause it was chaeper than going to a bar, and you get to hear a pretty good cover band. -_-

your comments about Guns N' Roses have become fucking patetick.

Not as pathetic as your spelling, AND your creepy obsession. Go away.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Well I saw them live and had one of the best times of my life. And if other people didn't like it. Then fuck them. I don't care what they think. I enjoyed the show anyway. People can think Axl is hitler for all I care. Still loved the show.

To quote Axl from San andreas

"there are two kinda people. The once who like me, and the once that can go to hell!"

your comments about Guns N' Roses have become fucking patetic.

I got spelling trouble, you cry at night cus Slash isnt in GN'R

YOUR more pathetic

so you're sayin all dislike of the current line up is a direct result of a comparison with the old? thats very presumptuous and says quite a lot about how you think yourself regarding the whole issue. maybe they just dont like the new band and express their opinion, as is not unusual here in the free world. people who make a career outta bashing i do think is a little sad but you're takin the shit a little too far, imo.

YOUR more pathetic

Here's a fact for you. I've never cried because Slash is no longer in GnR. Um, that's just weird...but look who I'm talking to.

Good to see you learned how to spell pathetic. It should come in handy for you. Now for the next lesson, in the context you tried to use the word, it's you're, not your.

Now go pick on someone else who is on par with your own intellectual capabilities. Is the zoo open today?

YOUR more pathetic

Here's a fact for you. I've never cried because Slash is no longer in GnR. Um, that's just weird...but look who I'm talking to.

Good to see you learned how to spell pathetic. It should come in handy for you. Now for the next lesson, in the context you tried to use the word, it's you're, not your.

Now go pick on someone else who is on par with your own intellectual capabilities. Is the zoo open today?

POUND!!! :shades:

YOUR more pathetic

:monkey:

:rofl-lol:

Are you 2 fighting over the right to use Axl as yout last name?

YOUR more pathetic

yeah, the zoo IS open, thats why im talking to YOU