WHY DID YOU GO TO THE CONCERTS YOU FOOLS?

WiLLy"The Kid"

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

I went cause I like GNR concerts, I realize I contributed to the Axl Rose retirement fund, but hey, GNR contributed to my classic memory bank.

I went cause I like GNR concerts, I realize I contributed to the Axl Rose retirement fund, but hey, GNR contributed to my classic memory bank.

I like GNR concerts too...but I'm affraid now...that fool will tape more than another 1000 audio cassetes of material again!

And I sort my democracy and listen it yesterday but I didn't ge the feeling...how this album will look or sound like. Final touches are the hardest part i guess! I think the songs will be to much different styles...try to compare better and citr a song after a song...well...NOP...different eras...different styles...different vocals...

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

i went to two concerts to A hear the songs i love B hear a few new songs C see axl and D have fucking fun. I haven't been that happy since before my boyfriend died like year and half ago and E to do something for myself away from my daughter oh and to hear rock music cause i can't turn on the radio & hear it because of whatever is popular right now. there is an energy at the concert that was just amazing. i am not a fool i'll know what makes me happy and i wanted to go so i did. also it was fun to get dressed up and get out of the house i feel i got what i paid for maybe even more than i relized i have been so happy since i came back. oh yeah i made someone day the girl that took with me had some pretty bad things going on in her life at that moment and the concert happened to alow her to forget about them for a night. did mention it was fucking fun. it was the best christmas present i have ever gotten the memories will last forever

Edited by chesire78

....because some of us haven't seen GN'R live before and could be the last chance we get to see them? :huh:

Honestly, who would pass up going to a GN'R concert just because it was giving Axl money? :rolleyes:

i went to two concerts to A hear the songs i love B hear a few new songs C see axl and D have fucking fun. I haven't been that happy since before my boyfriend died like year and half ago and E to do something for myself away from my daughter oh and to hear rock music cause i can't turn on the radio & hear it because of whatever is popular right now. there is an energy at the concert that was just amazing. i am not a fool i'll know what makes me happy and i wanted to go so i did. also it was fun to get dressed up and get out of the house i feel i got what i paid for maybe even more than i relized i have been so happy since i came back. oh yeah i made someone day the girl that took with me had some pretty bad things going on in her life at that moment and the concert happened to alow her to forget about them for a night. did mention it was fucking fun

ok...I'm not really asking you why did you go to thhe concerts :huh: ...and you are not fools! :ph34r: GODDAMN people! Don't you know what I WAS TRYING TO SAY? :lol:

i went to two concerts to A hear the songs i love B hear a few new songs C see axl and D have fucking fun. I haven't been that happy since before my boyfriend died like year and half ago and E to do something for myself away from my daughter oh and to hear rock music cause i can't turn on the radio & hear it because of whatever is popular right now. there is an energy at the concert that was just amazing. i am not a fool i'll know what makes me happy and i wanted to go so i did. also it was fun to get dressed up and get out of the house i feel i got what i paid for maybe even more than i relized i have been so happy since i came back. oh yeah i made someone day the girl that took with me had some pretty bad things going on in her life at that moment and the concert happened to alow her to forget about them for a night. did mention it was fucking fun. it was the best christmas present i have ever gotten the memories will last forever

Glad to hear your friend got a pick me up, music can do that. Sorry for your loss. Your right the memories will last forever.

no we went we had fun that all that matter when the album out we'll go again ps i think axl is hearing the presure from us fans he's not going to do this again he said he was sorry thanks its okay its getting better but i had a really really good time at the concert

Edited by chesire78

I went to the concert because I want to help delay the album even more. I like torturing you.

looooooooool :lol: ...thank you..but now I'm really feeling that pain somewhere...back there :huh: ...man, you're using the most dangerous technique...it fucking hurts! :tongue2::lol:

no we went we had fun that all that matter when the album out we'll go again ps i think axl is hearing the presure from us fans he's not going to do this again he said he was sorry

yes, please go :) ...just go...go, go, goooo! :lol:<_<

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Because I wanted to see the band, I couldn't really care about how long mor ethe album, cause I got my moneys worth. When they plaued The Blues it all made sense, you can hear a million bootlegs, watch all the dvds in the world, but notting is like being there. Besides it was only €65, which is notting reallly, I dont understand why ye people are giving out about ticket prices, I suppose theres always a few...

That's actually really funny...you get 3 points!

And I spent money to see him three times because I enjoy being an enabler :xmasssanta:

Edit - according to your logic, you must LOVE it when he shows up 2 hours late when the curfew violation is $1,000 per minute. The later he shows up, the more fines he pays, the more broke he gets...?

Edited by SterileEyes

and...besides...would not that be funny...when you'll FINALY BUY the album in your record shop and than pull out the dics and than you'll see a black, red, yellow star (or whatever will be on that...) printed on it...and the COMPY RIGHTS INDICATOR WILL SHOW YOU ON THE EDGE OF THE DISC...THE YEAR 2002 or...2004??? :lol::lol::lol:

this would be HUMILIATING or not...?!

So i guess...Chinese Democracy IS NOT MASS PRINTED or it is? :huh

if there is going to be a 2006 on the disc, and actualy will be MARCH 6 2007...wouldn't that be funny to?

what do you think? :P:book::lol:

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 27 2006, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^^^^Now your confusing people, or maybe me. We al know Axl is burning the discs off in his basement, one at a time, not make sure there are no more leaks...

in that case...what else is he doing all that time in his basement if he burned ONLY ONE COPY and THIS ONE ENDED BY EDDIE TRUNK?...AXL MUST BE A LAZY ASS or isn't he? :lol:

That's actually really funny...you get 3 points!

And I spent money to see him three times because I enjoy being an enabler :xmasssanta:

Edit - according to your logic, you must LOVE it when he shows up 2 hours late when the curfew violation is $1,000 per minute. The later he shows up, the more fines he pays, the more broke he gets...?

:lol: They should double that fine and split half among the fans who bought tickets, for having their show delayed. :rofl-lol: Are you with me yay or nay B)

Well considering I was one of the only people in the area of the arena to even recognize the leaked tunes, I think that weather I went or not does not change anything, the majority of the people there aint on a forum! That is true and always will be, we are a minority people!

Gunsguy