List several mind blowing song performances from this year

Son Of A Gun

the best were madagascar from budapest 2006 (the final chorus was amazing,made it a better song)

nightrain from rock am ring was one of the best,ever!

My Michelle - Download was amazing so much energy...

i.r.s was better live in rock am ring and manchester then in the demo for me

better in download with axl just standing...showed you what he can do with no running.

overall...a great tour with many magical moments to remember. :)

Rock Am no doubt about it!!Knockin on Heavens Door gives me goose bumps...It is now my favorite performance of the song between the old and new GNR!!Freddy Mercury Concert from 1992 used to be first....This is a song that was not written by David Hasselhoff.....Hilarius!

Better - Baltimore - was great. Fink really nailed the solo at the end, and had tons of emotion throughout. This song really benefited during the american tour by the addition of the rest of the band singing the "noone ever told me when i was alone" part, which allows axl to drop out and catch his breath a few times. this performance, though, was just great. It's the only GNR song my brother likes, and i had said that from the Rock am ring show, it probably wouldnt be that great, but he was just blown away.

Oh yeah KOHD Rock am Ring is amazing. So is Patience from that show - Its great that axl can still run and sing during the "ive been walkin the streets at night" part!

Edited by jah772

Welcome to the Jungle - Glasgow, Scotland

It was electric in that arena, and everyone went fucking mental when Jungle started. Axl actually took a minute after Its So Easy to tell the crowd they were fucking insane and to move back a few steps because everyone was getting crushed to fuck at the front.

Here's a low quality vid..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahyW4vu3xg

It doesn't really capture it completely, but it gives you an idea.