Don't kill me for this.......but...

Carne_asaDA

ha, destroy, what  a word for get some slam action

I don't know man I'm pretty faithful, he however does what he wants when he wants, nothing wrong with that I guess, that dental monster he was dating really messed him up like emotionally and stuff, he started listening to music with banjos exclusively, it made me weep, so I ripped out half of my teeth to kind of remind him of the good old days

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, glass and Sneedo, have you just met a few hours ago here on the forum of do you know eatch other for a longer time?

Because I think Sneedo was here before,... sometime... but glass isn't here THAT long...  ???

Glass has been here as many other names, i've been here as like 2, but he and I were members of Gnrx, but I don't really remember him all that much I just really kept to a small group of people, uh, then i saw him here and kind of recruited him to post at my forum, which had just hit a slump due to hyperboards loading up with popup ads and stuff, so ever since then we haven't like talked until tonight,

I figured out if I post more each time the 70 second barrier isn't effective, anyways, that crap needs to be lessened to like 15-30 seconds

I figured out if I post more each time the 70 second barrier isn't effective, anyways, that crap needs to be lessened to like 15-30 seconds

You, my friend, are one of the reasons we have a 70-second posting limit. And, dude, if you're not interested in debating GNR and respecting other people's opinions, you won't be here much longer. Please read your pms.

(well... Its really nice to see negative rumours too:) Rumour is just another word for BULLS*IT to me...

:);):D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :-[ :'(

Im going to paradice city whit my green friends now, so i wont propably make any sense...

I heard a rumor that Slash is an alien and has a tenticle coming out of his ass, which is why he can play guitar so well, because the tenticle has 10 didgets on it to reach his frets.  I also heard that axl is a biomechanical marvel and has no voicebox, but a device run by ectoplasm in his throat, but allows him to wail out the Jungle intro.