Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

IS Paul McCartney the most arrogant musician ever??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

Gallagher Rose

Gallagher Rose

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,641 posts
  • 17-July 03
I read in some article last year that he used to beat Linda during all their marriage.He also was accused by his last wife for being agressive and violent,beating her too.
The same article said he was the most arrogant man on The Beatles,and it get worse after the end of the band.
When Lennon died,that's the way he reacted:

The man must be the most arrogant cunt of the music scene,but he is the greatest musician of our times.
Where's Axl?
He's here

"The thing about brothers, the thing between me and him, is ... he can bullshit to other people and they believe him and I can bullshit to other people, but we can't bullshit to each other because we've known each other for too long. Brothers are always competitive anyway. Aren't they?" Noel Gallagher

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06

I read in some article last year that he used to beat Linda during all their marriage.He also was accused by his last wife for being agressive and violent,beating her too.
The same article said he was the most arrogant man on The Beatles,and it get worse after the end of the band.

The man must be the most arrogant cunt of the music scene,but he is the greatest musician of our times.

First off, he has been said to be the most kind man in the music business. Second, he isn't a wife beater--that bitch (the second wife) was out to get money. Arrogant in the Beatles, maybe, but you have to realise he thought he was being excluded/fucked over. And dude, it was called him being shocked. His best friend of more than twenty years and former bandmate/writing partner died that very day. Did you expect him to burst into tears before the camera? It's obvious that he was hesitant about talking about it, and just wanted to go home.
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-
GUNS N' ROSES = AXL, SLASH, IZZY, DUFF, STEVEN

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,379 posts
  • 18-November 05
Who cares if he did beat his wife? What difference does that make to the music?

Johnny gnr

Johnny gnr

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • 11-January 04
I was just listening to the Band on the Run album-such a masterpiece :)
Posted Image
And YES RORY IS THA MAN

gnr=axl

gnr=axl

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts
  • 06-February 05
If you believe what Heather says then you are an idiot.

Also he only heard about John Lennon being killed that morning so i would imagine he was in shock.
''You are not truly alive until you have felt pain''

kevdo242

kevdo242

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,204 posts
  • 03-November 04
Heather hasn't got a leg to stand on anyway.

gina9

gina9

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • 15-July 06

Then he must be Axl's exemplar! :rofl-lol:

Posted Image
IT'S ALL GREEK TO US!

Desperado

Desperado

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts
  • 14-February 05
Weird Al Interviews Paul McCartney
:rofl-lol:

juhjj8.jpg
Sorry for my bad english.

young_person

young_person

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • 13-December 06
You know, Paul McCartney is a great person, and even his second wife's father said that she is lying!!

where's izzy?

where's izzy?

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • 14-June 04

Heather hasn't got a leg to stand on anyway.

Ohhhhhh shit!!! :rofl-lol:
"I'm nauseous, I'm nauseous, I'm nauseous..."

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • 15-October 04

I was just listening to the Band on the Run album-such a masterpiece :)

So true. I love that album. Same with Venus and Mars.

Anyways, don't believe everything you read/hear original poster.
Ramble On

frankwhite

frankwhite

SUPER GOD

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,760 posts
  • 22-September 06
mull of kintyre, oh mist rolling in from the sea, my desire is to to see heather mills mccartney falling off of thee!
and i said you fucking motherfucking hooray for tolerance! cowboys! you can throw anything in the world at us, you won't get us off this stage - Sid Vicious

duff_mckagan21

duff_mckagan21

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts
  • 21-September 05
Paul McCartney is a legend. No 'if's' or 'buts'.

The most arrogant? Robbie Fuckin' Williams.

If there was one man i would shoot and not feel guilty about it is him. :fuckyou:

Sorry I just hate him. :)

duff21
Posted Image
Chris and Rich Robinson - The Black Crowes. Thanks Christopher!

Morten..

Morten..

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • 20-November 04
Paul McCartney is one of the best songwriters of all time.
I don't think he is that arrogant maybe a little and his bitch wife Heather is just after the money,
which Paul has lots of.
Posted Image

frankwhite

frankwhite

SUPER GOD

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,760 posts
  • 22-September 06
arrogance is basically pride and acting superior. well...he has a lot to be proud of doesnt he? and as far as superior well...write a song as good as he does. in his chosen field, he is superior.
and i said you fucking motherfucking hooray for tolerance! cowboys! you can throw anything in the world at us, you won't get us off this stage - Sid Vicious