IS Paul McCartney the most arrogant musician ever??

Gallagher Rose

I read in some article last year that he used to beat Linda during all their marriage.He also was accused by his last wife for being agressive and violent,beating her too.

The same article said he was the most arrogant man on The Beatles,and it get worse after the end of the band.

When Lennon died,that's the way he reacted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC6mOzqSxqw

The man must be the most arrogant cunt of the music scene,but he is the greatest musician of our times.

I read in some article last year that he used to beat Linda during all their marriage.He also was accused by his last wife for being agressive and violent,beating her too.

The same article said he was the most arrogant man on The Beatles,and it get worse after the end of the band.

The man must be the most arrogant cunt of the music scene,but he is the greatest musician of our times.

First off, he has been said to be the most kind man in the music business. Second, he isn't a wife beater--that bitch (the second wife) was out to get money. Arrogant in the Beatles, maybe, but you have to realise he thought he was being excluded/fucked over. And dude, it was called him being shocked. His best friend of more than twenty years and former bandmate/writing partner died that very day. Did you expect him to burst into tears before the camera? It's obvious that he was hesitant about talking about it, and just wanted to go home.

Then he must be Axl's exemplar! :rofl-lol:

mull of kintyre, oh mist rolling in from the sea, my desire is to to see heather mills mccartney falling off of thee!

Lmao, someone needs to adapt the full song into a rant against Heather :P

yeah, think of all the possible rhymes, thee, up a tree (leg reference), pussy...the list is endless.

I dont belive he hit is wife or anything.

Saw him live once, he acted like a very nice guy! :)

As for his reaction on Lennons death, leave the guys alone! He obviously dealed with it in his own way, with music.

In that video he looked like he still was in shock, wich doesent suprise me

Edited by Chris Axl

Guest knerken

^That's right. Bono is a bitch and I believe that U2 is the most overrated band off all time too. Paul McCartney is a cool guy.

Edited by knerken

Fuck no. A friend of mine saw him on one of his tours where he was playing Beatles songs. After "Hey Jude" he was crying because so many people were singing along and cheering for him. And even if he is arrogant, he's allowed to be so, he was in the most popular band. EVER.

And for that interview, you could soooo see how affected by the news he was. He didn't want to be there, what did you expect!?

Most arrogant motherfuckers is the Gallagher brothers, so get that Oasis crap out of your name and quit flaming british musicians when your adoring the most arrogant fuckers in british history.

Edited by Micks