Leeds 02

YoWzA

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right thare,

i whent to c guns n roses last year in leeds (UK) and i thought that his voice would be shit but when i seen him i was all wrong he and the rest of guns n roses were fucking amazing

but i seen them on tv about a week latter on the MTV awards and i was do pissed not onaly was his voice shit but he could not even fin 1 song with out fucking it up

guns n roses have always been said to be a grate live band but he was shit on mtv that night, :devil:

i do not whant eneone to get pissed at me i LOVE guns n roses and would stick up for them 4ever i just think axl was shit that night and was not trying but then iam so lucky that when i got to c him he was fucking out of this world!!!!!! :rolleyes:

fae Michelle A Rose+

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
all right thare,

i whent to c guns n roses last year in leeds (UK) and i thought that his voice would be shit but when i seen him i was all wrong he and the rest of guns n roses were fucking amazing

but i seen them on tv about a week latter on the MTV awards and i was do pissed not onaly was his voice shit but he could not even fin 1 song with out fucking it up

guns n roses have always been said to be a grate live band but he was shit on mtv that night, :devil:

i do not whant eneone to get pissed at me i LOVE guns n roses and would stick up for them 4ever i just think axl was shit that night and was not trying but then iam so lucky that when i got to c him he was fucking out of this world!!!!!! :rolleyes:

fae Michelle A Rose+

Yeah,I agree.That award show was a huge set back for them and the fans,like us,who's still holding on and deffending them.I still believe in them,haven't seen them live,but why would they still excist,if Axl's voice weren't working?

The reason why Axl's voice wasn't that good at the MTV Awards is becuz Axl had to run into the building, he was late. They wouldn't let him in. So he had to run past security to get in. He kept telling the, i have to be in there, i have to sing. So Axl didn't really have time to warm up his thoat, that's why his voice wasn't good. But other then that. I thought it rocked. other ppl might disagree. When I first saw, i nearly shit myself, i couldn't believe it. Guns N' Roses are back! I was in shock. I thought Axl's voice was great! I think his voice now is better then ever.

• 2 weeks later...

ive heard alot of live shows, and 25% of the time his voice is shit, more recently that the passt its to high now, but look at the use illusion 1 concery video in tokyo, first 2 mins, his voice is fucked, then the high bit in night train, and his voice rocked, it was perfect, they should always start with a song where he needs to screach to start with, then get lower till he finds his range, also most singers dont run, he does so his voice wont be as god, most singers dont move, so count ureselves lucky axl isnt just a great singer hes a fucking idol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was there traveled from scotland to see it was right at the front and i fucking loved it.

although it was painfully obvious axl just hasnt got the voice anymore for it

he has kinda lost it and this new gnr should be put in back burner and dont ruin the name of guns n roses

Loads of people were leaving. It did look pretty unlikely that they were going to show. The whole line up was running late in the first place and eveyone knows what Axl is like.

Luckily for me and everyone there he showed! Can you imagine the mess 50,000+ would have made if they hadn't showed or if they had been made to quit early due to running over the allocated time. Axl really told the council where to stick it, but I think common sense shone through. The place would have been destroyed.