tell me what you think about my bands songs

• 1 month later...
I like the band name. :)

no shit! i came up with it in history class a while back and didnt think much of it, the rest of the guys liked it, but to be honest im stil a bit iffy on it. thanks though ;)

Eve of Destruction is a MUCH cooler name in my opinion. I saw your DVD with your first performance as a band and the crowd was screaming EVE OF DESTRUCTION! They were chanting the wrong name, but I think they were on to something. EVE OF DESTRUCTION. Eve of Escalation sounds like a Purple Dinosaur/Snufelupugus side project band if you know what I mean. Like a wheel of cheese with no legs/ wild tiranowsore-us without a penis type deal.

I am listening to the first song, Calarnity. and I really liked the intro but then the intro suddenly changes into metallica style which felt weird to get that so suddenly... I thonk you could do better work from the intro and into the riff wich I like pretty much, verses good too (musically), yeah the melody in the verses is also very good, but I like the melody better in the chorus and the singer sings really vell in the chorus.

the guitar solo fits the song very well but I think it should end at this part of the riff, I presonally think the solo should've ended where the riff changes shortly before the singing kicks in. so that's my thought of that song, I know you guys aren't gonna change it because of one guys opinion, and I'm sorry if you take this post the negative way but I'm just typin' as the song goes and over all the song is pretty damn good so just sorry for all the judgemental. :P

I am listening to the first song, Calarnity. and I really liked the intro but then the intro suddenly changes into metallica style which felt weird to get that so suddenly... I thonk you could do better work from the intro and into the riff wich I like pretty much, verses good too (musically), yeah the melody in the verses is also very good, but I like the melody better in the chorus and the singer sings really vell in the chorus.

the guitar solo fits the song very well but I think it should end at this part of the riff, I presonally think the solo should've ended where the riff changes shortly before the singing kicks in. so that's my thought of that song, I know you guys aren't gonna change it because of one guys opinion, and I'm sorry if you take this post the negative way but I'm just typin' as the song goes and over all the song is pretty damn good so just sorry for all the judgemental. :P

thanks bro i totally appreciate the info!