Forum upgrade 2.1.7 to 2.2.1

eRomano

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who is those 33 guys that joined before you Eric?

Hey Chris Axl,

My personnal member ID is #34. There are 33 before me, but they did not register before I did.

When the Forum was started, the Forum software was different from this one, it was called YABB. My member ID was then #1.

At some point I converted the Forum from the YaBB to Invision.

The conversion process made it so that I am Member #34.

Does not bother me to have the #34 member index but I am glad to answer your question. :)

I am not able to upload a personal photo, i get an error message which says to contact an admin. Is ny one else having this problem, and can it be ixed?

thank you

edit.

nevermind, i see the error of my ways, i was trying to upload .bmp files and it didn't like that

Edited by steve-o

I wasn't able to access the site at all for about a week and a half, did anyone else have this trouble?

Nope. No-one I know of has reported this problem.

Were all other sites working properly for you? What happened when you tried to load it up?

All other sites worked fine, when i tried to load up this site i just got an error message like the site ddin't exist.

I wasn't able to access the site at all for about a week and a half, did anyone else have this trouble?

Nope. No-one I know of has reported this problem.

Were all other sites working properly for you? What happened when you tried to load it up?

All other sites worked fine, when i tried to load up this site i just got an error message like the site ddin't exist.

i had that it kep saying cannot be displayed. i deleted cookies history chace but sites like www.mygnr.com worked but the forum wasnt.