Me singing GNR karaoke songs!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried those songs just now, and it seems they are broke, so there's no point of uploading them again. I'm sorry

Oh what a pity!!! I love those songs very much :confused: I just completed a karaoke version with Welcome to the jungle (but I let a black screen) - rather good except a few wrong notes :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAC2ZtNaY3w

Be patient until my vid works (it did work but then disappeared !!! always shit youtube problem !!! I feel youtube is getting worse and worse !!!)

Edited by ptsondr

I just completed a karaoke song Welcome to the jungle (but I let a black screen) - rather good except a few wrong notes :rolleyes: But I think it's a normal problem with an amateur singer like me :xmasssanta:

Oh, shit!!! Youtube problem again!!! I can't see my vid, so when I got it I will post the link here !!! Be patient...

I feel youtube is getting worse and worse :-(

Edited by ptsondr

?

woah, is it Shannon Hoon singing on the dont cry one??

EDIT: theres somoen singing on some other tracks to..is that karaoke then?

Edited by Chris Axl

Ptsondr, Im a big fan but please try to keep your GNR karaoke performances in one thread.

Thank you! That's a good idea! I just completed my Mr. Brownstone karaoke and uploaded on youtube but still haven't got it yet! :confused: I think youtube now is overloaded so I begin to use another site which is similar to youtube. It is: motiono.com . I hope it will be much better!!! When it's complete I will post in this thread :rolleyes:

ptsondr I'm still waiting for that video ... time goes by so slowly,,,

I just discovered that all the video sites like youtube, motiono, myspace, etc. they don't accept my video with a black screen so they deleted it :confused: So I think I have to make another video :confused:

Yes, I just made another video of Mr. Brownstone (with a photo of GNR), not so perfect as the first one (with the black screen) but I think it's also good. Tonight I will upload this one :-)

Edited by ptsondr

I must be your first viewer! I found about it myself 5 mins ago!

HUGE FAN! The rest were great but this one was fabulous! rock3

Thank you for supporting me ! This song is not easy at all while my English is not good enough to sing so fast like that! And I even forgot the lyrics. For example, the second sentence is: "Get outta bed around nine" but I sang:"We get a bed around nine" :rofl-lol: