Me singing GNR karaoke songs!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck me you are terrible... seriously your like one of those people of pop idol or xfactor who even tho they have been told they are shit by professionals still think thay have it... i mean you suck and admitted im no professional but i am a person with hearing and i feel lie you have violated that....

fuck me you are terrible... seriously your like one of those people of pop idol or xfactor who even tho they have been told they are shit by professionals still think thay have it... i mean you suck and admitted im no professional but i am a person with hearing and i feel lie you have violated that....

Now I get used of ignoring big-mouth-people so I have no problem :xmasssanta:

you mean you listen to what you wanna hear and ignore wht you dont.... thts a shit method when you asking for opinions...,

What should I do??? 100% of your comments at me are just sarcastic and unfriendly :fuckyou:

That's the best thing I should do :xmassrudolph:

If someone has objective opinions - supports my good job and criticizes friendly my bad one, I always say thanks and grateful to them.

And you? Just a bullshit!!! :fuckyou:

Let's see my new performances :rolleyes:

Can you make me a favour?

Perform ''Since I don't have you'' for me pleaaase!!! Never seen Axl sing it live, at least to see you!

Sure! I just completed my Since I don't have you performance for you: :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_7ecelMws

:o :o I'm speechless!!! Thank you so much, you've made my day! :kiss:

Keep the good work, this song must have been a bit diificult at the part of the high voice but you managed it fine and with practice you 'll become even better. Also love your tweety pillow! :lol:

Perform ''Since I don't have you'' for me pleaaase!!! Never seen Axl sing it live, at least to see you!

Sure! I just completed my Since I don't have you performance for you: :rolleyes:

Keep the good work, this song must have been a bit diificult at the part of the high voice but you managed it fine and with practice you 'll become even better. Also love your tweety pillow! :lol:

And I though I was the only one who have noticed it! We do always communicate honey ;)

great one ptsondr!

And I though I was the only one who have noticed it! We do always communicate honey ;)

great one ptsondr!

Thank you so much!!! I love all of you!!! :heart: