VIDEOGAME Thread...

Just got a Nintendo Wii- Extra Controller/nunchuck+the ones it came with. Classic Controller, Red Steel, No More Heroes, the charger kit, Mario bros. 1 and 3 and LOZ OOFT. All for $300. What is the next game i should get, Im renting DBZ 3 and Mario Galaxy in game fly. (eventually will pick up mario galaxy). What should i get next, im thinking SSBB but im not sure how interested i will be, i know i will like it but what is a good game.

Red Steel sucks. Definitely. Get Brawl.

Red Steel is a great concept, great art, but has broken controls. If Ubi woudn't have rushed it, and delayed it for perhaps 6-12 months more, it would of easily been a 9 out of 10.

Get Brawl though.

Yeah, the controls made me want to kill myself. I'm surprised I made it past the first level.

James has bought guitar hero III. :D

I've been on it constantly for the past two days and am on the show after the slash battle (on medium)

People with Ps3's, add me: jdrm ^_^

Oh I also managed to persuade my sister to get a wii for her birthday..which is very nice :D I dont want to buy too many games as I plan to get it chipped in the near future, but what are the top 5 best wii games? Just wii sports and wii play at the moment.

top 5 wii games:

5. Zack & Wiki

4. Super paper mario

3. Trauma Center (I'd reccomend the first 1 first which is: second opinion, although the second 1 has co-op.)

2. Galaxy

1. Brawl

If you were a fan of melee, it'll take you a while to adjust to brawl, but once you do, it's the best game on the wii easily. Although I personally dislike the online.

picked up galaxy today... have to wait until tomorrow to play it though (sisters birthday :lol:)

Im not sure about zack and wiki.. it looks tempting but Zero Punctuation hardly gave it a flattering review... :unsure:

Guest Jack_the_ripper
James has bought guitar hero III. :D

I've been on it constantly for the past two days and am on the show after the slash battle (on medium)

People with Ps3's, add me: jdrm ^_^

Oh I also managed to persuade my sister to get a wii for her birthday..which is very nice :D I dont want to buy too many games as I plan to get it chipped in the near future, but what are the top 5 best wii games? Just wii sports and wii play at the moment.

top 5 wii games:

5. Zack & Wiki

4. Super paper mario

3. Trauma Center (I'd reccomend the first 1 first which is: second opinion, although the second 1 has co-op.)

2. Galaxy

1. Brawl

If you were a fan of melee, it'll take you a while to adjust to brawl, but once you do, it's the best game on the wii easily. Although I personally dislike the online.

picked up galaxy today... have to wait until tomorrow to play it though (sisters birthday :lol:)

Im not sure about zack and wiki.. it looks tempting but Zero Punctuation hardly gave it a flattering review... :unsure:

zero punctuation is what you would call a parody, I watched it and laughed, but across the board it got rather good reviews. just check out www.gamerankings.com if you don't believe me.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Its not that a I dont believe you :lol:! I know you're some sort of wii oracle.

I might hold off buying zack until i can download it... dont want to waste £30

wii oracle? not really. I just know my shit.

Its not that a I dont believe you :lol:! I know you're some sort of wii oracle.

I might hold off buying zack until i can download it... dont want to waste £30

wii oracle? not really. I just know my shit.

Therefor...an oracle!

I'm an Ozzy oracle. :ph34r:

Also, I'm really beginning to like Vegas 2 online. :D

The last GTA4 trailer is muchos good. Only just got around to watching it and cor. It looks like the story of rats and everything will make it rather epic.

Still curious about the lack of gameplay footage, though. I mean PROPER gameplay footage, I know 70% of that trailer was taken from actual gameplay but still.

what ps3 games have you JDRM? if you play any i do i'll add you, although in COD4 i only play search and destroy mathches (no respawns) and not many people on my friends list play that

Search And Destroy was all I played too when I had CoD. Now I've got Vegas 2, Darksector, Lego Star Wars, and GH III. :)

what ps3 games have you JDRM? if you play any i do i'll add you, although in COD4 i only play search and destroy mathches (no respawns) and not many people on my friends list play that

the only online ones I have so far are Guitar hero III and motorstorm. Buying Burnout paradise soon though :)

Goldeneye was just on TV, Rare should remake the game for 360; One of the best games ever, easily. Remakes are lame, but I would support a Goldeneye one.

the remake is made, it was due for release soon on xbox live BUT nintendo blocked it :fuckyou:

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Goldeneye was just on TV, Rare should remake the game for 360; One of the best games ever, easily. Remakes are lame, but I would support a Goldeneye one.

that won't happen since it's a custerfuck of rights. Ea owns the right to the franchise, Nintendo the rights to the title, and rare the developement rights.

I don't think you'll ever seen goldeneye on the 360. There's more of a chance for that to happen on the virtual console to be honest.

I've asked a few people this, but what should I get, the 360 of PS3?

P.S. 60% already say PS3.

PS3 for sure. 360 will be obsolete in a year or so.

The PS3 is built for the future. It had a slow start but has come back in fine form, not to mention some excellent games that came out last year and a lot of crackers this year.